TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Of my four gemstone eggs I got two reds and a blue - the other one still has a few hours until hatching. I didn't bother to influence so I'll probably be trading once they've gendered.

I feel like greens are not showing up as much?

Who has at least one green--who has more?

I have three of each new egg, and one of each have already hatched... I influenced the first two of each breed... third is a surprise gender.

I can't wait to see what the adults look like!

I influenced the current hatchling male and it came out red, but I don't believe influences would really affect color, seeing as TJ has it set up so that there's dimorphism in all three colors?

I was just comparing since we had the same colors. I ended up with a correctly influenced pair of greens, and a red male as opposed to their pair of greens and red female. :-) I didn't think influence was a factor in colors.

Of my four gemstone eggs I got two reds and a blue - the other one still has a few hours until hatching. I didn't bother to influence so I'll probably be trading once they've gendered.

I have all but one green. I came here to see if the other colours were far less common, so.... unsure.gif

My first two, little plates, have hatched. wub.gif

I went to the Jungle which was full of other eggs, but it seemed to turn over fairly fast, and there were Gems! Got one, fogged it, hatched the second plate and tried the Forest. A condensation was sitting there, I refreshed and a plate showed up. Somehow I got it. Hunting with other breeds in the mix has never gone quite this easily for me before. biggrin.gif

The next one to hatch will be my first gem - kinda hopin' for red! smile.gif

Two blue, influenced male and female biggrin.gif Got a second plate and puddle, so have a pair of each now smile.gif I just hope the hatchies gender before these get too low, so I can still influence them.

Wish I wasn't locked though, so I could hunt again!

I have all but one green. I came here to see if the other colours were far less common, so.... unsure.gif

Yeah, I feel like the greens aren't popping up as much?

All of mine hatched except my one! smile.gif And I got all colors! They're so cuuutteeee. >w<

I have two greens so far. I don't think they're really showing up less often, it's just randomness. Sometimes you flip a coin five times and get five heads.

Yeah, I feel like the greens aren't popping up as much?

I have 4 greens, no blue and only one red sad.gif Oh well, in time....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have two greens so far. I don't think they're really showing up less often, it's just randomness. Sometimes you flip a coin five times and get five heads.

Good point. I'm hoping the percentages aren't different.

The one I was least excited to see, based on egg designs, is now the one I most want to see grow up... the Plateds! Big, bulky, hopefully-ferocious dragons yes pleeze.

Out of my 5, hatched 1 Red, 1 Green, 3 Blues.

I got a red (influenced female) and two blues (influenced female and male)

I just picked up three more and I have no idea what to influence them. Should I just genderswap when they gender?

I also picked up two more plates and two more striped.

Gahhhhh, I love this new set of dragons sooo much already.. 2 greens and one blue for me, was hoping for one of each, but since green's my fave color I have no objections. I could just cry at the cuteness of them all. I just want to tickle the little seaweed looking one..

I'm probably going to be hoarding the heck out of these.. Especially the puddle and gems. No offense to the plated, i just love the eastern look.

I have two green, one red.

Oops, boy am I late to the party! I've been so busy this month.

Oh well, these new dragons are looking pretty awesome. The gem egg is absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to get started collecting them.

Lol, I woke up and unFogged my eggs mostly at 4D and my Stripey egg, Gems and one Plate all hatched as I did so, with another Plate hatching not long afterward.

And easily grabbed more new eggs, along with a misclick, so I'm now daring to take time to grab some Incuhatchables before getting more new eggs,

I have what I hope will be a pair of red gemstones and a male blue gem so far - hope these will be uber-commons because we'll all have to hoard so many, but I think these must all be Commons, thank goodness, the spriters and TJ!

I have a horrible feeling though that I'll love all of these dragons as adults and not be able to focus on just hoarding one favorite, poor me!

This is a wonderful and very fun Release - thanks so much to all involved! thumbs_up.png

All 3 of my first batch of gems hatched red. Just snagged 4 more, maybe different colors this time.

I usually wait for my hatchlings to gender before I name them, but I couldn't help it.

My one red Gem is named 'M and M Cookie', much to my surprise that the name wasn't taken already.

Say hello everyone, to my newly named Blue and Red Gem babies. biggrin.gif

Also named these guys after their codes.

Edited by Syiren