TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I've hatched 2 green gems, one red, a stripey water thing, and I have two ER plates at third stage of cracks that are taking their sweet time. Grabbed another stripey water thing and a ton of gems.

Happy to report that I was able to snag three more gems and a drippy egg within 30 minutes on my phone (!!), so they're still quite easy to catch.

And from the tiny dataset we've got so far, it looks like the three gem colors may be of equal rarity, or at least none of the three is standing out as super-rare. So our dreams of glittering multicolored lineages may come true...

That helps. laugh.gif Grey? I zoomed in and they looked grey.

The marks on the red one look green to me, actually. And with green having clearly red marks, that makes blue the odd one out with gold marks.

Two plated eggs hatched and I grabbed two more gems. A puddle should also hatch soon and then I can grab another.

Mine should hatch by about 3:10 to 3:20, if I recall.

I'm gonna restock immediately!

However, I may end up getting four more gems, and one of each of the other two. What do you guys think?

All of my eggs hatched and now I have 3 more Gemstones, 2 more Puddles and 2 more Plates, all influenced and incubated. I hope these stick around... I want to hoard all of them. smile.gif

I incuhatched my puddle! Eeeeeeeeeee *unmanly squeal*

Only another hour or so until I can incuhatch a gem, too! I think I like red best but I'm going to want to collect all the colors for lineage and completion purposes. Reserving judgment on the plateds and puddles until I see adults, but I have high hopes for all three. As far as the hatchies go I like the gemstones and puddles more than the plateds, but we'll see about adults.

I incuhatched my puddle! Eeeeeeeeeee *unmanly squeal*

Only another hour or so until I can incuhatch a gem, too! I think I like red best but I'm going to want to collect all the colors for lineage and completion purposes. Reserving judgment on the plateds and puddles until I see adults, but I have high hopes for all three. As far as the hatchies go I like the gemstones and puddles more than the plateds, but we'll see about adults.

First off, love the name of the puddle. Second off, good luck getting the colors you want!

Two hatchies, one gem egg and another plate. Happy with that!

Just got to wait for the other five hatching now!

Oh at LASST!! I have two green Gems and a Drippy Puddle hatchy. Had to Hide the rest due to impatience. Then immediately went out and snagged two Gems and a DrippyPuddle!

Edited by oddsoxdi

The other biomes are riddled with rares at the moment - I saw a Thunder and a Cheese at the same time earlier when I was egglocked and I've just caught a Copper and a Thunder.

NEW HATCHIES! I didn't know! *luckily grabs some* I've got 2 of everything! And an Undine! (Though I was hoping it was a yellow undine.) Yea new dragons! Thanks everyone!

I haz five eggs in ER! - Refreshing about every ten seconds!

I just started grabbing these cuties. -huffs- Wish I could grab some more before the drops starts to slow down.

One green and one red for me. And 5 new gemstone (and two plate) eggs just joined them biggrin.gif

Edited by Iside

My two plates and two puddles hatched, grabbed and influenced two more of each. My first gem should hatch within the hour, but got 7 more hours before the second one does and over a day for the third (haven't incubated the third yet).

None of my gems are influenced. smile.gif

I accidentally viewbombed my new release eggs and a bunch died...

*slams head into desk*

Awww, *hugs* I'm so sorry. sad.gif

Three of my eggs just made it to ER stage + a Falconiform egg that I couldn't resist snatching from the AP. Once they hatch I shall hunt for more Cookie Dough! wub.gif

I love how we're always such helicopter parents with our new hatchies.

ETA: I was over-enthusiastic about getting mine views too.

Edited by oddsoxdi

>.> watching them new eggs like

◉_◉ "U ain't doin nothin but hatchin foo"

Edit;; Got a pretty ruby <3

Edited by arya10

My first Gem a couple of hours ago was red, and my second just hatched blue :3

>.> watching them new eggs like

◉_◉ "U ain't doin nothin but hatchin foo"

"I pity the egg that don't hatch when it's 'spose to!" xd.png

I can't wait to see the gemstone adults! So many colors!

I hope they breed true, otherwise lineages are going to be crazy.

My gems are both green beauties.

I got four more and a misclick - bummer!

(Turned in into a vampire, hoping for a repulse, but it turned and stayed. Least it didn't die!)