TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The potato story is amazing omg xd.png

Agreed!

...In a highly amusing and equally creepy sort of way...

As a result, one of my new Valentine's is now sporting the name "Stolen Potatoes"...

So since everyone keeps mentioning the typo, I made a thing. Problem is, I'm not very good at making things. Maybe someone else out there can make a better thing...

user posted image

Don't know if anyone else noticed but Dragon is misspelled as Dragpn in the last sentence of the summery/breed info on TJ's dragons.

What on earth are you talking about?

There isn't a typo in the description, there's just typos all over the rest of the site. The proper spelling is dragpn.

So since everyone keeps mentioning the typo, I made a thing. Problem is, I'm not very good at making things. Maybe someone else out there can make a better thing...

user posted image

Oh, my WORD, Spiteful Crow! That is HILARIOUS. I'd SOOO want that in my sig if I had the room.

The potato story. Oh my god, I can't deal with it. It is great. xd.png

user posted image

HAH!!! I love this! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

ETA: Thanks for the super positive feedback on my ridiculous potato story, guys. smile.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

I am gonna say the lack of instructions for the event is disappointing. It is assumed that users will know how to navigate it. I did not know myself, I had to find help from another source to understand how to navigate to the different items.

I had hoped to have seen a way to have chosen the backgrounds. Sure that may have meant some backgrounds might have been used more, but at least people would have got what they wanted.

Not having a clear understanding of having to choose a specific dragon to get a specific biome.

Not having a clear understanding of what you should be doing.

A simple "Click on the bars to the left to switch between item types" could have saved a lot of issue.

Oh dear, I completely forgot. Are eggs still dropping?

Unfortunately not, but there are probably people on the forums who'd be willing to trade with you for them!

Finally got to see the adults. They are fantastic. I love them Congrats aangs-sister.

WOW!!!! The adults are amazing!! I'll be hoarding these next year, that's for sure.

These Heartstealers are gorgeous! I love their description and appearance. Especially how the pose is shaped like a heart. ;3

OH. MY. GOSH, LibbyLishly!!! That is the BEST. POTATO. STORY. EVER!!! X'DDD Too awesome!!!

user posted image

omg PERFECT! xd.png I love ittt!!!

And on another sidenote, the dragons are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! wub.gif I can't wait for mine to finish growing up! <3

Day four and an Ember Dragon came by. Guess what, she also wants more shinies. xd.png

I don't know where to put all that shiny stuff any more without it looking too tacky. *g*

That said, I don't want to sound greedy at all, but I wish we would get at least a few new items. I've basically put everything I like from those we have into the cave already.

user posted image

Edited by Arlessiar

Oh, my WORD, Spiteful Crow! That is HILARIOUS. I'd SOOO want that in my sig if I had the room.

HAH!!! I love this! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

omg PERFECT! user posted image I love ittt!!!

Thanks guys, I guess it's okay for a quick job in Paint. ^^;

These little critters are so tiny, especially the first stage hatchie, but it somewhat worked to my advantage here.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Oh my gosh! Those new dragons! wub.gif I shall be avidly hunting for many 2G's of those next year. wub.gif

I am gonna say the lack of instructions for the event is disappointing. It is assumed that users will know how to navigate it. I did not know myself, I had to find help from another source to understand how to navigate to the different items.

I had hoped to have seen a way to have chosen the backgrounds. Sure that may have meant some backgrounds might have been used more, but at least people would have got what they wanted.

Not having a clear understanding of having to choose a specific dragon to get a specific biome.

A simple "Click on the bars to the left to switch between item types" could have saved a lot of issue.

I agree about the backgrounds. I would have loved to have chosen a CB from the Volcano, Alpine or Coast if I had known I'd get those kinds of caves. The neutral one I got is okay, though. wink.gif

I actually have to say I agree about the items. I didn't understand at first on how to get to the other items since I found that I could only fill up on mana items. I had to look on the forums to realize that you click the labels to get to the other categories.

Of course, there's the idea that I was just a bit of a derp and I didn't realize that, but then how about the other people that were confused as well?

I also agree on not understanding what to do. I thought you had to gather multiple dragons and then one would be automatically selected as your mate (maybe strange, but that's what I got out of what I was reading ^^') and I was frustrated when I couldn't "get even one dragon in my cave."

Overall, the event is nice, just a little more "clarification" on what you're doing probably would've been good.

EDIT: Backgrounds I can agree on as well. I know some people would've liked a different cave for sure, though I am content on mine. I just happened to get super-lucky when selecting a dragon to end up with a cave I liked.

Edited by Kira-san

user posted image

This is Teuer's hoard. A golden crown upon his head, veins of gold crafted from candy corns, exotic penguins in cages, a trail of roses to his pile of gold... He sure is a flashy dragon.

The adults are lovely, I especially like how their pose resembles the infinity symbol. wub.gif

I agree with the biome thing, I really would have chosen differently if I had known.