TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, yes, and yes! biggrin.gif Now to just pray to everything even possibly divine that 3Zuk0 doesn't hate Zuko! I mean, yes, I could still get a valentines baby next year, but I really, really, really want to make that his normal mate. O.O

user posted image

That's AWESOME how you managed to snag that code. Good luck! I am also hoping that they are agreeable. laugh.gif

O_o Mine's changed too, to an Imperial Fleshcrowne.

D1: Deep Sea

D2: Brimstone

D3: Ember

D4: Grave / Imperial Fleshcrowne (/Pyralspite*)

*edited in later

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Personally not so fond of the adult sprites, but I love the concept (as far as I'm concerned it's fine if it doesn't make perfect sense), and it's great to have more Easterns! biggrin.gif

I'm still undecided as to exactly how I feel about the sprites as I am generally not crazy over Eastern-styled dragons (and I know my opinion doesn't matter!), but I do find it interesting that the body makes a sort of heart shape. I thought that was clever.

Day 1, 2, and 3, no matter how I changed things around I only had 1 visitor per day. A desipis, a red and then a fleshcrowne, in that order.

Last night around 11pm my time, 2am cave time, I got my new items, changed nothing at all and a pyralspite wandered in. This morning when I did change (only maxing out shinies and misc again) a nebbie stopped in, and when I went back to go look just now (changing nothing at all) there's an undine lurking around. 3 visitors in less then a day. blink.gif

I have the basic grey cave, housing a handsome CB Yulebuck and my stats are:

Magic (20/40)

Meat (20/40)

Shinies (40/40)

Sweets (20/40)

Misc. (40/40)

Edited by jocosa

I've been trying really hard to get a Desipis to stick around, I hope that's what I end up with, but I dunno, since it wants more meat, and I already maxed it out 0,0

Day 1, 2, and 3, no matter how I changed things around I only had 1 visitor per day. A desipis, a red and then a fleshcrowne, in that order.

Last night around 11pm my time, 2am cave time, I got my new items, changed nothing at all and a pyralspite wandered in. This morning when I did change (only maxing out shinies and misc again) a nebbie stopped in, and when I went back to go look just now (changing nothing at all) there's an undine lurking around. 3 visitors in less then a day.  blink.gif

I have a second visitor today, too, and I didn't change much.

Perhaps it was supposed to attract more than one kind of dragon?

The pyralspite I attracted this morning didn't like what I had to offer.

The falconiform I have now has meat as her primary desire (which I have maxed out) and shinies as her secondary (but sweets is my secondary, shinies is ranked 2nd to last by a bit by my ratios).

EDIT: And now a copper! Also after the shinies. I am thinking maybe there was an issue in the code, that didn't change the dragon after the initial one was selected for the day, and that's been fixed? Or else with the increased limits on items, that somehow makes it more likely to have different dragons each day... This is a possibility, too.

Edited by SolarCat

I started off with a canopy visiting my dragon and when I didnt increase what it wanted it changed to a bright pink that more or less wants what I already increased. Its looking like a shiny meat market in my dragon's den.

I started off with a canopy visiting my dragon and when I didnt increase what it wanted it changed to a bright pink that more or less wants what I already increased. Its looking like a shiny meat market in my dragon's den.

Mine looks like a magic meat market... ;-;

A copper dragon! Finally, he doesnt seem to like my lack of meat so he left.

I was hoping to attract a Waterhorse , but not seen one yet.

I was taking a look on a few possible mates for my Heartstealers...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I thought those were interesting... Personally, I liked Golden Wyvern and Nebula pairing better.

That's AWESOME how you managed to snag that code. Good luck! I am also hoping that they are agreeable. laugh.gif

The body shape isn't perfect together, but I don't hate it, either. I like the colours together, though. The highlights on the heartstealer look nice with the bronze, though.

Eh, now I've got a Pyralspite visiting :/ I wonder if something was changed to make the visitors rotate faster? That's three different visitors today smile.gif

My Purple attracted a Shadow Walker this time round. She's looking for sweets and mana.

And yay for TJ hathcies growing up, it's nice to see what the adults look like - I'm looking forward to creating pretty checkers with them.

We are getting more visitors than normal today, I got a red now. O_o

And earlier it was a Balloon. (And before that when the max was done, I had a Brimstone.)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

We are getting more visitors than normal today, I got a red now. O_o

And earlier it was a Balloon. (And before that when the max was done, I had a Brimstone.)

Yeah, the turnover seems higher today.

I don't love the adult sprites on the new dragon, but I do like the pose. And it's always a good thing to have more easterns, in my humble opinion. I wish the color contrast wasn't so stark between the mane and the body--I might like them better then. Oh well. They're still a beautiful sprite, just not exactly my cup of tea. Which is an ironic phrase, since one of my baby heartstealers has "tea" in its code.

I don't love the adult sprites on the new dragon, but I do like the pose. And it's always a good thing to have more easterns, in my humble opinion. I wish the color contrast wasn't so stark between the mane and the body--I might like them better then. Oh well. They're still a beautiful sprite, just not exactly my cup of tea. Which is an ironic phrase, since one of my baby heartstealers has "tea" in its code.

They remind me of a valentine heart card with lace around it. Thinking about it like that, I like them. I wasn't sure about the colours combo before that, either.

I wrote a balloon love story, but have no idea where to share it. Hmmm. Pastebin will work tongue.gif

http://pastebin.com/xjK6kMKu

user posted image

Having a hard time getting balloons to visit my ice cave.. If i was a balloon, I wouldnt care much for ice. Maybe they are all hiding in the forest caves tongue.gif

Last night around 11pm my time, 2am cave time, I got my new items, changed nothing at all and a pyralspite wandered in. This morning when I did change (only maxing out shinies and misc again) a nebbie stopped in, and when I went back to go look just now (changing nothing at all) there's an undine lurking around. 3 visitors in less then a day. blink.gif

I have the basic grey cave, housing a handsome CB Yulebuck and my stats are:

Magic (20/40)

Meat (20/40)

Shinies (40/40)

Sweets (20/40)

Misc. (40/40)

And now I'm at 4 for the day, a Copper doing a fly by, looking for more meat.