TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thu finally finished hanging up his hostages. Such a hard task.

Guess I'll make the sweets pile bigger tomorrow, and then I am officially out of ideas.

user posted image

Thu finally finished hanging up his hostages. Such a hard task.

Guess I'll make the sweets pile bigger tomorrow, and then I am officially out of ideas.

user posted image

I think this is gorgeous~~ <3

Hey I'm confused about how to get things to decorate the valentines cave thing, like how do you get the stuff for the cave? (I'm also on mobile, so maybe it won't work for me?)

In keeping with my usual holiday naming theme of "less-celebrated holiday traditions", my soon-to-be-frozen hatchling for this year is Singles Night, and my to-be-adult is now Double Date with Ben and Jerry. laugh.gif

EDIT: Would have named one Riesling and a Chick Flick, but I wasn't sure alcohol references were allowed. wink.gif

I have many, MANY dragons named after cocktails so it's all good. wink.gif

Hey I'm confused about how to get things to decorate the valentines cave thing, like how do you get the stuff for the cave? (I'm also on mobile, so maybe it won't work for me?)

Just visit the event page to collect your box of shinies each day. I don't know about collecting on your phone, but I imagine it should work just fine. I can decorate my cave on my phone, although it's a bit annoying to do so...

Not much for his treasure hoard, but once I'm happy with enough coins littering the cave floor then I'll work on the bigger stuff.

user posted image

He attracted a Grave dragon today. Wish she'd stuck around. She liked the shines, but he didn't have enough meat. I'm surprised she didn't notice the heart-shaped candies.

clever Prince also seems to be growing his own coral reef. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

I got a box 4 days in a row except it says I have 0/40 of everything, also it won't let me click the box =( (is anyone else having the same problem?)

You have to click on Magical 0/40 or Misc. 0/40 and then there are items below the cave.

Now click on any item, this item will appear in the cave and NOW you can drag and drop it around. Now you have to save and pick another item.

You can remove an item if it is already in your cave.

ETA: Someone should give you more tips i am going to bed now. Preferred someone who is on a mobile online.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I got a box 4 days in a row except it says I have 0/40 of everything, also it won't let me click the box =( (is anyone else having the same problem?)

You have 0/40 because you haven't put anything in. Those numbers count the items that you have put into the cave's decorations. You click either Magic, Meat, Shinies, Sweets, or Misc. and then there's items in each of those. You click the picture of the item and it appears in the cave image where you can then move it around. There's a 'save changes' button on the bottom right. Once you have used all of your items for a category, they will appear to be fogged over. You can them remove some to add different ones, or wait for the next day. As it is the 4th day and you have collected all the boxes, you can place 40 of each category. biggrin.gif

The first three days I got a Deep Sea then a Brimstone then an Ember and I joked that they were getting literally hotter.

Today I got a Grave tongue.gif As much as that's awesome it seems a deliberate subversion of my joke

Oooo... Dorian the Lumina just got a Golden Wyvern interested! NOW we're talking! >:D We must for sure woo her with all the shinies we've got. She wants still more! Picky lady. *piles up gold, her Harpagon tendencies slowly returning*

Edited by Orlageddon

A Deep Sea visited today. Yesterday it was a Pyralspite. There was an Imperial Fleshcrown in there at some point, and I forgot the other one's breed.

Zin'rokh has got the attention of a Brimstone today.

...and I'm starting to use more shines than I ever did before lol

Edit: Also, get to see what the new dragons look like as a adult tomorrow morning, yey!)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

In order of appearance, visiting cave ladies:

1. Black

2. Gold Wyvern

3. Ember

4. White

Edit: Question, to those who had bright pinks visit, are you in the plain cave or an actual biome?

Edited by Jazeki

Here's what I've done with the cave so far.

user posted image

Rudy has transformed his cave into a mini-cabaret. Steak kabobs for two are on the (lava pit) grill, along with mango-ritas, and cupcakes for desert. A whole brigade of penguin waiters stand by to provide refills and seconds. In the back is the floor show - three rows of chorus-line dancers, with the dancing star (the crab) out front. And the piece-de-resistance: Rudy offers a teddy bear. Should be a nice date for any female.

The lines of fishies are just sort of texturing, and to get more meat in my cave without messing up my theme.

LOL, I love that meat cooking over the lava. XD

~

Got an imp today. All these great caves are really inspiring me, but I don't think I'm artistic enough to pull anything off. >_e I did organize things a little more yesterday, though, so it wasn't quite so busy.

I just realized that I think one of my two CB valentines eggs from this release are my 1000th Dragon o____o

If that's the case... I'm going to need to stew on a name. Here's to hoping i really like these because otherwise I shall be a sad panda >_>

So far my cave has been visited by a teimarr on the 14th with one visit each from a nebula and a gold-horned tangar.

On the 15th, had a Depsis all day and did little decorating in hopes of keeping her. (Would have been ideal since my Wolf is a Radiant Angel from a Depsis mother.)

Think I saw a Grave dragon on the 16th but was busy and didn't check much.

17th starting with a black dragon. Time to redecorate.

One of my new Val-day dragons is from dragon named Dedera, like that character from Naruto. Named the baby 'Art is a Blast'. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cygnis

Yes... oh sorry... hell this word... I did not think about it.

In German it means bright. Ah sorry sorry sorry!

And Thanks to Lefty for bringin it to me.

Again Sorry!!! It was not my intention to be rude or something.

Although hell can be considered a curse word, it isn't the worst one out there. Not to mention it is the name of a place that some people believe in. There's no need to be sorry about it. No one should actually be offended because you're telling us something harmless in your language. tongue.gif Plus I think hellrosa would be a perfect name for these Valentines dragons! Their description kind of makes me think they could definitely be little hellions. wink.gif

Anyways I'm super excited and can't wait to see TJ's babies all grown up. I don't think I can stay up long enough to see as soon as they do though. I just-noooo! I need to know what they are so I can name my own babies! xd.png Tomorrow just won't come fast enough.

I just realized that I think one of my two CB valentines eggs from this release are my 1000th Dragon o____o

If that's the case... I'm going to need to stew on a name. Here's to hoping i really like these because otherwise I shall be a sad panda >_>

I suggest Milly, cos mill is the more-or-less Latin for thousand.