TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hey all,

These are the visitors I've gotten so far for my Heartseeker:

Day 1: Shadow Walker

Day 2: Teimarr

Day 3: Frostbite

Day 4: Red Dragon

At first I had an equal amount of everything, but yesterday I decided to concentrate on Magic, Shinies and Sweets and have a bit of Misc in the mix as well. I'll see what that gives me smile.gif

I've got the Lava background. It's fun smile.gif

I can't wait until the dating is done and we can actually see the result!

Have fun & Happy Hunting everyone!

The current valentines are wingless, so it can't be that, and unless everyone is getting the same mate, it can't be that either! It's just a loading symbol; but it looks most like a whiptail in flight to me.

Also, it is beautiful, kudos to whoever made it!

I'm glad you like it, even if it's not perfect, sadly it has some mistakes, may I will return to the animation and try to make it better. xd.png

I got a Golden Wyvern for my Golden Wyvern today, horray for purebreds xd.png Augh I can't wait to see what the adults look like biggrin.gif

I should have chosen one of those dragons to be in the event.

I love those dragons <3

I love them too, but realized I don't have a lineage project with them in, think I'd better rectify that smile.gif

What a beautiful creature the new dragon is! And an Eastern, too!

Edited by Varnayrah

TJ's hatchies grew!!!! *squeaks excitedly* Near-pink though they may be I love the colours and the concept's a bit special :3 New favourite Valentine's dragon I think biggrin.gif

" The only way to know if a gift is from a Heartstealing Dragpn is to find one of their wafer-thin scales at the scene."

Something here bothers me.

Huh...while it's certainly different from the rest of the vday dragons, I can't say i'm overwhelmed by the adult. While I like the shiny red and silver, I still think purple would've been a better choice for this year's vday dragon.

Regardless, thank you TJ and spriters for a lovely Valentines day!

Heartstealer Dragons eh? They look a lot better then I'd expect (never been a fan of Eastern Dragons tho).

Good job spriter(s)!

Edited by Lexadin

Yay! They grew up! biggrin.gif

Very pretty and shiny I must say..

Thank you for the Heartstealing Dragons~

" The only way to know if a gift is from a Heartstealing Dragpn is to find one of their wafer-thin scales at the scene."

Something here bothers me.

I read that three times without seeing the typo until you posted it ohmy.gif

Wow! The adults are so cute! I love their sleek look & heart-shaped body, with lacy ridgeback!

Very original design! Fantastic spriting, aangs-sister! smile.gif

They're in the shape of a heart! Adorable. laugh.gif

Makes me kinda sad to think they may not get the recognition for their gifts without a scale though.

Awwww, I like this Valentine a lot!!! All the way from the absolutely gorgeous sprite to their involuntary matchmaking. happy.gif

Kudos for the unusual pose, I like it! It also very shiny. The color is hard to describe - pinkish red or reddish pink with silver.

But my favourite dragon is still the Rosebud <3

The adult dragon is lovely!

Patxaran was visited by a Bleeding Moon this morning, but she moved on to find a mate "with more misc items" lol.

Oh my gosh, how utterly beautiful the adults are!!!! I can see them work nicely in lineages with Silvers (especially Silver Shimmers, but... alas, I have none CB LOL) but also Frostbites.

Very well done, and an excellent Valentine event biggrin.gif <3

Oh wow! What a beautiful dragon! I really hope some of the cb shimmer owners will start stairs with these dragons

Love the new dragon! Super pretty <3

Thank you TJ, spriters, and all involved in this fun event!

The Heartstealer is here !

First: I love their description ! The "sneaking in, stealing tokens, gifting it all and sparking friendship and/or romance in the process" is such a fluffy idea ! I'm just wondering how they manage to get a mate themselves doing that... (Since in most cases the gift is taken as one from the original owner.)

(Note: Someone should change "Dragpn" in the last sentence to "Dragon".)

As for the sprite: I adore everything about it (pose, mane, proportions, face and horns) except the colour of the body. That's a tad too glitzy for me. wink.gif But the rest really makes up for that, so all in all I really like this new beauty !

And that pose - especially in the lineage view ! It actually manages to be heart shaped without making the dragon do some weird contortions. So beautiful !

Congratulations and thank you, aangs-sister !

PS: The Heartseeker is still my favourite Valentine, but this one makes second with the Radiant Angel.

PPS: I just now noticed the codes of TJ's dragons. Lots of love for you, too ! smile.gif

PPPS: Just noticed the detail of the fluttering scales all around the dragon (and like it). Perhaps it's not so hard to find that scale to tell you who the gift is from after all.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus