TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I just thought of something that would be sick for next year - a Valentine dragon that's electric blue and representative of an icy heart. Kind of like an anti-Valentine, but one that doesn't copy the Alt. Sweetling's color scheme :3

Or we could have one that looks like a fancy chocolate. That'd be awesome too xd.png

Edited by Wahya

Maybe they are more like this, then....

user posted image

Sassy dragons.

God, these are just getting better and better. xd.png

You guys are making this release better and better. Thank you.

Edited by aangs-sister

Now I really can't wait. I got one with the code Heshh (caps exact) and the other I named Oh Matie. Already have the name "Aye Eye" reserved for her mate.

And now I totally picture them as little divas. biggrin.gif

I've attracted a Nebula dragon. At first she seemed interested, but left to find a dragon with more meat. I've got her more meat. And she left to find someone with more sweets! OH GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?? D:

user posted image

And my goldie is there just like "look at my lollipop girl... look at my sweet lollipop..."

I cannot decorate around lava. I can't turn off that part of my brain that says, "That frog would have burst into flames by now." Alas! Poor Ninja!

It really is just as well - he's only attracting a Brimstone now, and you just can't suck snout with a girl that breathes toxic gasses. Even if you are a Mint. biggrin.gif

My new eggins: I picked up 1TCOP and KatZT! Together they fight crime!

My green Nebula is happy with his Deep Sea. She came to the middle of the desert, just for him! She wants meat and shinies, so I've got some fish to make her feel at home. tongue.gif

I usually go for Greek names, rarely code names, bred babies usually based on parent's in part.

-snip-

Heh, many of my dragons have Latin names. I chose a German name because of my ancestry. Plus, I just didn't like the way Light Pink in Latin looked. smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

I named one of mine Valentine Rupee since her code (7uRpE) reminded me of the word rupee.

Still trying to decide what to name the other one (who will be part of the Z-project).

I just thought of something that would be sick for next year - a Valentine dragon that's electric blue and representative of an icy heart. Kind of like an anti-Valentine, but one that doesn't copy the Alt. Sweetling's color scheme :3

Or we could have one that looks like a fancy chocolate. That'd be awesome too xd.png

A while back someone suggested a dark chocolate dragon with white chocolate markings and I'd love to see that for the next female breed. I like your blue suggestion for the next male one though~

user posted image

I couldn't help but notice there were Ib dolls available in the Misc. selection... So, of course I had to use them paired up with roses.

Okay, I keep seeing it referenced, so I must ask... what is Ib?

Also, omg I love your username and avatar combo. xd.png

Edited by LibbyLishly

Okay, I keep seeing it referenced, so I must ask... what is Ib?

Also, omg I love your username and avatar combo. xd.png

Ib is a Japanese horror game where you get trapped in an art gallery that tries to kill you, and you are given a rose that is connected to your health. These blue skinned red eyed dolls sometimes appear, and a giant one can make you go insane. Fun, fun.

xd.png Thanks.

Thank you for the lovely new Valentine dragons! The eggs are super pretty! AND THEY ARE EASTERNS! biggrin.gif

In other news, my Copper Dragon, Copper Green Freedom, has this vineyard thing going on.

user posted image

I can't get him to stop. He's even laid out certain Mana stones to encourage growth of the grapes. What's he going to do with all these grapes?? At least, the Fleshcrowne he attracted likes it. (Who is a much better choice than the Red and Ember from the last two days.) Maybe I can market them... Dragon Grown Grapes? Lol.

What do you mean you want more shines? I'm at MAX shines!

Also, bed of roses~ He's such a romantic.

I cannot wait to see what the hatchlings will grow up to look like!

I'm hoping to get a Grave dragon at the end of the event to be my Radiant Angel's mate. I think they would look cool next to each other.

Ib is a Japanese horror game where you get trapped in an art gallery that tries to kill you, and you are given a rose that is connected to your health. These blue skinned red eyed dolls sometimes appear, and a giant one can make you go insane. Fun, fun.

xd.png Thanks.

Okay, I can see why everyone is freaking out over the dolls now. laugh.gif Thanks.

@Shokomon What is he going to do with so many grapes? He's going to start a winery, of course. What could be more romantic?

I keep checking in on dragon cavevand I'm not getting anything for the event,I'm the only one with this problem?

There aren't new items, the limit on each group just gets raised. Today the max is 30 of each type of item.