TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone! I think I've a problem with the event Matchmaking... I choose a Falconiform Wyvern, but for 3 days in a row the system only leaves me to choose Magic Items... I've got just crystals and scales and those magical weapons.... How can it be?? blink.gif I've seen prints of magnificently decored caves, but mine sucks because it doesn't give me anything else to decorate it with... sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I have the same issue as Rykan. I have found boxes of stuff, but the items to put in the cave never change.

Hi everyone! I think I've a problem with the event Matchmaking... I choose a Falconiform Wyvern, but for 3 days in a row the system only leaves me to choose Magic Items... I've got just crystals and scales and those magical weapons.... How can it be?? blink.gif I've seen prints of magnificently decored caves, but mine sucks because it doesn't give me anything else to decorate it with... sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Click the other numbers, such as Meat 0/40 and you can choose other items.

Click on the words 'meat' 'shinies' etc. You don't get more item each day, they were all available from the start, you just get to put more of those items down.

Mine so far

This my Holly Drugs ( code is drugs)

user posted image

Im not done but its a wip

also to get teh other items everyone you need to click on the word meat , shiny , magic , ect

Not too impressed with my latest visitors haha.

Day 1: Undine

Day 2: Copper

Day 3: Waterhorse

Day 4: Canopy

Day 4 of playing dragon's bower (if you don't know what I'm referencing, look up bower birds). A white came this time.

user posted image

So it goes:

day 1: Black

day 2: pyralspite

day 3: Falconiform

day 4: white

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Lets see so far I've had a Grave, Imperial, Pyralsprite and now a Falconiform. She would look lovely with my Nocturne I hope she stays. ^ ^

Click the other numbers, such as Meat 0/40 and you can choose other items.

Yay! biggrin.gif Thank you!!

Woo! My hatchlings finally hatched! wub.gif Named them Lady Kylith of Rhiminee and Lady Gwinvere of Cenaria. <3 And TJ's are gonna grow up in just a few hours! Can't wait to see what the adults look like! biggrin.gif But I'll probably be in bed when they grow up...! *dies of anticipation* T^T

On a side note, I'm also curious to see how this event ends! Decorating has been fun! (I love those shinies. laugh.gif)

user posted image

Golden tangar, tonight. Last night, it was a nebula (Mojave thought she was very pretty). The night before, a black, and a grave the night before that. Mo7's chart didn't have a spitfire on it, but since he's a 'cave' boy (born before the biomes), that might be affecting who's dropping by. It doesn't matter how often I change things up (more of this, none of that), the dragon who visits for the evening isn't changing for me.

Off to do dishes then go to bed. Have to get up to see the new dragons!

I couldn't resist naming these Valentine cuties with the word "potato" in there somewhere. xd.png

Queen Potatolot the First

The Ultimate Potato

I think I'll be breeding them with Daydreams. Might look nice.

And... possibly more potato names. xd.png

user posted image

Peta had his dream girl visit today. Another Shadow Walker, and she seems to like sweets and mana, but if I put an equal amount of both, she acts as if her sweet criteria isn't filled, so I'm guessing she prefers sweets over mana?

Anyway, really hoping this is the mate he gets. The Waterhorse or the Bleeding Moon would be alright, but anything would be better than the Harvest who visited yesterday...

user posted image

1. day Gold-horned Tangar

2. day Shadow Walker

3. day Teimarr

4. day Desipis

'A desipis dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.'

Female dragons are so ungrateful ...

edit: would like Shadow Walker ^.^

Edited by Lefty

user posted image

Kristtorn's picnic is coming together, and he's got some more gifts for his chosen mate!

Day 1: Undine

Day 2: White

Day 3: Teimarr

Day 4: Canopy

Personally, I'm hoping the white dragon comes back!

user posted image

It's starting to become a really crowded.

Day 1: Water Horse

Day 2: Bleeding Moon

Day 3: Bright Pink

Day 4: Deep Sea

Despite the rarity of the Bright Pink, I'd love for the Bleeding Moon to return.

Bleeding Moon came to visit my Purple today - Undine, Copper in the previous days.

Just a quick question - is there a reset button somewhere in the cave we're decorating, I'd like to try changing my stats and I don't feel like manually removing every single item in the cave. tongue.gif

I keep seeing this repeatedly while me cave is loading, I assume this is my dragon's future mate? Or is that the shape of the new Valentine as an adult... Mystery

user posted image

Edited by Lysambre

I keep seeing this repeatedly while me cave is loading, I assume this is my dragon's future mate? Or is that the shape of the new Valentine as an adult... Mystery

user posted image

The current valentines are wingless, so it can't be that, and unless everyone is getting the same mate, it can't be that either! It's just a loading symbol; but it looks most like a whiptail in flight to me.

Also, it is beautiful, kudos to whoever made it!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I've asked, and it turns out that Shajana made the lovely loading icon we see on that page! c:

I just got the most perfect name for one of my new Valentines: "Numismatics", which is the study of collecting coins. I knew there was a word for it, so I looked it up.

Two hours until the new dragons grow up! I'm curious as to what they'll look like.

I've asked, and it turns out that Shajana made the lovely loading icon we see on that page! c:

My tiny mystery has been answered \o/

Thank you biggrin.gif