TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Why?

I'd have to agree with Lizzyluna - German, while a beautiful language from a vibrant culture, always looks like it needs to be pronounced in the fiercest possible voice. Maybe it's because of all the gutteral consonants, maybe it's because the words seem so long sometimes, and maybe it's because of Western culture's overall vision of Germany since the World Wars, unfair as that is. *shrug*

... I'm really questioning "my" ethics here. Where in the world did I get these princesses and princes now? And how did I get them here? And why am I okay with it????

... I'm really questioning "my" ethics here. Where in the world did I get these princesses and princes now? And how did I get them here? And why am I okay with it????

Ask your dragon that! wink.gif Although, if humans are that size, maybe best not to annoy your dragon with such questions.

Ask your dragon that! wink.gif Although, if humans are that size, maybe best not to annoy your dragon with such questions.

Maybe Valkemare creatures are just huge. Look at that frog! And the lamb! ohmy.gif

Edited by Niyaka

I'd have to agree with Lizzyluna - German, while a beautiful language from a vibrant culture, always looks like it needs to be pronounced in the fiercest possible voice. Maybe it's because of all the gutteral consonants, maybe it's because the words seem so long sometimes, and maybe it's because of Western culture's overall vision of Germany since the World Wars, unfair as that is. *shrug*

Ah ok. I never "understand" people when they say German is scary or sound to loud.

We can speak low/quiet too. xd.png

I dont find the right words ... >///<

oh well my english sucks...

Why?

Because a harmless color like light pink becomes hellrosa.

But the German word for cat is the coolest ever.

A while back someone suggested a dark chocolate dragon with white chocolate markings and I'd love to see that for the next female breed. I like your blue suggestion for the next male one though~

That sounds like such a lovely dragon! I've always loved the little swirls and such they put on dark chocolate with white chocolate <3 Very lovely!

Please take the off-topic chat to PMs. Thanks

-removed, take chat to PMs- Edited by rubyshoes

Thank you for the lovely new Valentine dragons! The eggs are super pretty! AND THEY ARE EASTERNS! biggrin.gif

In other news, my Copper Dragon, Copper Green Freedom, has this vineyard thing going on.

user posted image

I can't get him to stop. He's even laid out certain Mana stones to encourage growth of the grapes. What's he going to do with all these grapes?? At least, the Fleshcrowne he attracted likes it. (Who is a much better choice than the Red and Ember from the last two days.) Maybe I can market them... Dragon Grown Grapes? Lol.

What do you mean you want more shines? I'm at MAX shines!

Also, bed of roses~ He's such a romantic.

Somehow this almost reminds me of medieval illuminated manuscripts...

The same Teimarr who liked my dragon's meat but wanted more shinies this morning, now that I've maxed up everything, (mostly in a heap out back,) is now only 'mildly interested, but ... left to find a dragon with more meat.'

That's OK, my boy can do better than a gold-digger-around-in-er!

She's probably a sloppy eater anyway!

Because a harmless color like light pink becomes hellrosa.

But the German word for cat is the coolest ever.

Yes... oh sorry... hell this word... I did not think about it.

In German it means bright. Ah sorry sorry sorry!

And Thanks to Lefty for bringin it to me.

Again Sorry!!! It was not my intention to be rude or something.

Check your PMs :3

And yes, they were much harder to catch this year! But it was a fun challenge biggrin.gif Luckily, I ended up with messy ones to freeze <3

Thank you so much again. happy.gif

lol, that was what I had planned for this year. But I kept finding and receiving beautiful lineages and I didn't have the heart to freeze any of them. xd.png there's always next year for that. Goodness knows I have plenty of nice 2G babies now. Especially with the Rosebuds and the Heartseekers. I was catching those like raindrops in a downpour. laugh.gif

I had fun with this event. It doesn't end tonight, does it? I hope not.

Edited by Syiren

Thank you so much again. happy.gif

lol, that was what I had planned for this year. But I kept finding and receiving beautiful lineages and I didn't have the heart to freeze any of them. xd.png there's always next year for that. Goodness knows I have plenty of nice 2G babies now. Especially with the Rosebuds and the Heartseekers. I was catching those like raindrops in a downpour. laugh.gif

I had fun with this event. It doesn't end tonight, does it? I hope not.

No, it ends on the 21st. :3

TJ's new valentine hatchling seems sick

They always are, but they're immune to dying like the CB Prizes. He codes this place after all, he can do whatever he wants with his dragons.

No, it ends on the 21st. :3

user posted image

Thank you. happy.gif

TJ's new valentine hatchling seems sick

They are always sick but they can't die.

I can't wait to see the adults but I have to go to bed now, so I will see them tomorrow. smile.gif

Heh, many of my dragons have Latin names. I chose a German name because of my ancestry. Plus, I just didn't like the way Light Pink in Latin looked. smile.gif

I do Greek on a count of my ancestry actually^^, as well as enjoying the myths.

Can't wait till these guy grow up *trying not to see first page*

To me, my S1 hatchies look like shrimps...lol

Looks like these cuties will grow up overnight~

They look Eastern-y to me, which is cool - the second eastern-y Valdragon and finally something besides Shimmers & Silvers! :3 RAs are eastern-y but I don't count them as full-eastern cuz wings.

I do Greek on a count of my ancestry actually^^, as well as enjoying the myths.

Can't wait till these guy grow up *trying not to see first page*

Yeah, I love taking Greek Myths and applying them to my dragons. It is a lot of fun.

Meee toooo. It's getting so hard to wait! I can't wait to be able to learn about them and make pretty lineages and whatnot. It is one of my favorite things about new releases!!