TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

how r we suppose to get other items. all i have is magical items

never mind just figured it out

Edited by lilywaterflower

Looking how I set up my Lumina dragon's den makes me wonder if he's OCD. All the material shinies and pretty stuff is on one side, everything edible on the other. Only the prince and princess are sitting up on rocks on both sides. xd.png

EDIT: GAH! I just realized he has kids and the same mate! Gwarsh, Silver-Lining is a dirty little cheat!

Edited by Blindstar97

Looking how I set up my Lumina dragon's den makes me wonder if he's OCD. All the material shinies and pretty stuff is on one side, everything edible on the other. Only the prince and princess are sitting up on rocks on both sides. xd.png

EDIT: GAH! I just realized he has kids and the same mate! Gwarsh, Silver-Lining is a dirty little cheat!

Maybe he's just trying to impress her? I used a dragon who was hoping to attract one of my new Rosebuds, he won the lady and has been ignoring all the wild dragons since, haha. xd.png <3

Somehow this almost reminds me of medieval illuminated manuscripts...

The same Teimarr who liked my dragon's meat but wanted more shinies this morning, now that I've maxed up everything, (mostly in a heap out back,) is now only 'mildly interested, but ... left to find a dragon with more meat.'

That's OK, my boy can do better than a gold-digger-around-in-er!

She's probably a sloppy eater anyway!

Medieval Illumiated Manuscripts? How so? (That's not a bad thing, but I'm just interested how.) Also, lol, sloppy eater.

@LibbyLishly: Of Course! A Winery! Why didn't I think of that? Though isn't that dangerous? Alcohol and fire dont' mix. Wine and romance does though.... *shrug* Can dragons even get drunk?

I just had a thought - what if at the end, when a mate is finally attracted, what if that dragon appears in our caves?

It will cover up part of my decorating! sad.gif I hope if that happens, we have the opportunity to re-arrange the cave before the event ends.

I got 2nd gens of 4 of the 5 RA lineages I want to do and one that I wasn't looking for but which is equally gorgeous thanks to some kind gifters~ I can't wain until I have some egg room and can start breeding them mates~

Hmm... Shiny, huh? Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? xd.png

I'm naming mine after Kaylee and Inara.

Can't wait to see the adults!

user posted image

Though the gold-horned tanger was 'mildly interested', Firazapol the Frilled ignored her completely in favor of decorating his cave with cake & Happy Birthday wishes on this, the occasion of his beloved tamer's birth. He sits back in satisfaction as he finishes, adjusts the paper crown on his head that popped out from a party cracker, and signals for the festivities to commence!

Hmm... Shiny, huh? Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? xd.png

I'm naming mine after Kaylee and Inara.

Can't wait to see the adults!

THAT IS THE BEST IDEA. I may do the same, affixing one of my scroll surnames. biggrin.gif

ETA: Though I may use Zoe instead of one of the others. Hmmmm.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I just had a thought - what if at the end, when a mate is finally attracted, what if that dragon appears in our caves?

It will cover up part of my decorating! sad.gif I hope if that happens, we have the opportunity to re-arrange the cave before the event ends.

It would have been neat if we could have moved the dragon itself around the cave. I'd have mine clutching the top of the cave entrance or to the side.

11 hours left and we get to see the adults! I'm so excited biggrin.gif I'll have something nice to see when I wake up in the morning happy.gif

11 hours left and we get to see the adults! I'm so excited biggrin.gif I'll have something nice to see when I wake up in the morning happy.gif

My exact sentiment! xd.png

My exact sentiment! xd.png

I don't think I will be able to view them until after I get home from the lab, but I still can't wait to see them! The hatchie sprites are already really cute.

Want to knoe how the adults look like. dry.gif

Well i have to redecorate the cave of my yet to be named handsome Falconiform Wyvern.

I don't think I will be able to view them until after I get home from the lab, but I still can't wait to see them! The hatchie sprites are already really cute.

Gives you something to look forward to!

Gives you something to look forward to!

LOL! True! I might sneak a peak during lunch break. tongue.gif Or during my population genetics reading group. xd.png

"This egg is so shiny it makes you want to take it."

It makes us want to take it but ironically we can only take two xd.png

Well, I've calculated that the hatchlings will grow up at/around 7:00 AM CST. Meaning 8:00 AM DC time.

Edited by shadowfighter

Oh I know! There was one just sitting there in the AP for a good minute or so and all the while it was mocking me. I was like, "Y U no lemme clicky you?"

My second baby hatched and they're both so cute. I named one, but has no idea what to name the other. might go with a Kingdom Hearts-themed name because of it's egg pattern, but there's so many good names to choose from. biggrin.gif

I love the sprites for it, but I'm not super keen on the description. I personally adore shiny things, but what about the next person? S/he may not? tongue.gif

Welp. I'm off to bed, and looking forward to seeing the adult sprites in the morning. Can't wait! biggrin.gif

I will utilize my dream time to plot my next steps in Gallifreyan's cave decor...

...and hopefully tomorrow will be a day with far fewer typos.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Shokomon, Ive had a bit of a look around, haven't really come up with anything on the internet so far that's close to to what I'm thinking of, as details on pages don't seem to be generally shown which are similar to what I'm thinking of, just some things I happened to see some years back, vaguely recalled.

This is sorta close, feel-wise, if not literally: http://www.digitalmedievalist.com/2010/12/...e-chi-rho-page/

Something about the shapes, placement, colours, just sorta made me think of illuminated manuscripts - not figures of people, of course, but the plants and animals added into spaces here and there.

And a very happy B-day, Sunrunner!

I hope your dragons save you some cake!

Edit: keep forgetting to ask - those things that look like beer-cans probably aren't beer cans, right?

Edited by Syphoneira