TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

So far, my White (from Volcano) has attracted - in order - a Falconiform, Copper, Teimarr, Bleeding Moon and back to the Teimarr ^^; They either want more meat or shinies, they're so indecisive laugh.gif

YEEEEESSSS!! **hugs**

Thank you.. I did what you told me and it woks!!!!!! xd.png

*CHUUUUUUUUUU*

hehe, Awesome! I'm glad I could help. happy.gif *hugs back*

*Squee!* One of my new babies hatched. And it's so cuuuuuuuuuute! wub.gif And I have no idea what to name it. xd.png

"A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

Can I keep you?! laugh.gif

So I'm using my first dragon (a canopy) and so far the only things I can use are shiny objects (No sweets, meat, or anything else for me). Does the type of dragon you choose effect what items you can use?

So I'm using my first dragon (a canopy) and so far the only things I can use are shiny objects (No sweets, meat, or anything else for me). Does the type of dragon you choose effect what items you can use?

No. Click the categories listed below the image next to all the items to change them.

So I just noticed the descriptions on the new hatchies.

"It doesn’t seem to like the attention its shininess attracts, but it loves shiny things."

user posted image

Yeah I named both of mine variations on Mary Sue.

I looove this one~ The background goes so well with what you've put in it! It looks so nice~~

Aww, thanks! smile.gif

Orange is my fav colour so I picked the magi asap and was so glad that I could decorate the cave with so many orange things and that it goes so well with the background itself. biggrin.gif

I've seen so many lovely designs and ideas here so far, it's fantastic how creative everyone is!

"It doesn’t seem to like the attention its shininess attracts, but it loves shiny things."

user posted image

This is glorious. You are glorious.

user posted image

... actually, I meant shiny things as in objects. I like your version though. smile.gif

So, today before I'd even changed anything from yesterdays set up an imperial fleshcrowne had shown up, and chased off the pretty red who'd been hanging around all day yesterday. Boo! She would have looked so pretty with my CB yulebuck.

It says the FC wants more sweets so I only maxed out my shinies and misc, in hopes of shooing her off. Hit save, and .... she was still there. BAH to tenacious fleshcrownes! laugh.gif

So far I've been visited by a Desipis on day one, when I only maxed out shinies, with a secondary of 9 misc. Day two was the red, when I maxed out everything just for the heck of it. And then todays fc.

... actually, I meant shiny things as in objects. I like your version though. smile.gif

The description implies that while the dragon likes shiny objects, the dragon itself is also shiny and is a huge diva about people going "ooh this dragon is shiny".

user posted image

How cute X3

Click on items you want. Drag them to where you want to decorate your cave how you want.

I think

I tried, and it didn't work. I'm on iPad btw

I think I saw somewhere that you have to sign in and add something just once on a computer, then it will work for other devices? Might be wrong but worth a try if you can.

You know the funny thing about this new release? We thought the RA's were hard to catch this year? Just wait 'til next year. I bet it'll be even harder to catch these new ones. x3

I'll definitely be looking forward to catching more RA's though. I got three more this year including the one I bred with a Thunder.

I'm probably going to be spending all year trying to see what looks good with these new babies when I breed them for Next year. So far I think the Purple Nebula would look pretty. I've seen a checker with Purple Neb's x 09 and my gosh what a beautiful combo they make. I'm definitely going to be hunting for a checker of that next year. wub.gif

The description implies that while the dragon likes shiny objects, the dragon itself is also shiny and is a huge diva about people going "ooh this dragon is shiny".

that's not what I got from it, I read it as the dragon is shiny and likes shiny things but hates people touching and fussing over it

user posted image

A gold-horned tangar comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

And once she gets those sweets she will ask "Do I look fat?" tongue.gif

Does anyone know what the bars with the little symbols are on the Shines page? I can tell what everything else is supposed to be but those have been confusing me.

that's not what I got from it, I read it as the dragon is shiny and likes shiny things but hates people touching and fussing over it

You nailed it. I want to clarify but I don't want to give out spoilers. It'll be obvious once they grow, just trust me on that.

But TCA, if yours are diva little princesses in sue glory, I won't stop you. They have 'personality'. I think it's cute <3

I had to use my laptop and save changes. Then logged in on the iPad and it's worked fine. It seems you have to "jump start" the mobile device. You only have to click on the item (or touchon the pad) and it appears in the center of the cave. Then drag to where you want it and drop.

You nailed it. I want to clarify but I don't want to give out spoilers. It'll be obvious once they grow, just trust me on that.

But TCA, if yours are diva little princesses in sue glory, I won't stop you. They have 'personality'. I think it's cute <3

You are making me think they are made of something shiny, like rubies? Maybe they make jewelry from whatever shinies they find >_>

Ahh, my two babies are named Hellrosa, and Eeb Sone. Eeb's code is S1BEe, so I just turned it backwards and put the word one instead of the numerical symbol. While Hellrosa is German for light pink.

Edited by shadowfighter

I usually go for Greek names, rarely code names, bred babies usually based on parent's in part.

and I sooo wish the little stream came standard, I mean uh dragon's gotta drink? xd.png, river passing through would have said more coast, or like a pool that streamed off the screen like a tide pool coming in. smile.gif

You know the funny thing about this new release? We thought the RA's were hard to catch this year? Just wait 'til next year. I bet it'll be even harder to catch these new ones. x3

I'll definitely be looking forward to catching more RA's though. I got three more this year including the one I bred with a Thunder.

I'm probably going to be spending all year trying to see what looks good with these new babies when I breed them for Next year. So far I think the Purple Nebula would look pretty. I've seen a checker with Purple Neb's x 09 and my gosh what a beautiful combo they make. I'm definitely going to be hunting for a checker of that next year. wub.gif

Check your PMs :3

And yes, they were much harder to catch this year! But it was a fun challenge biggrin.gif Luckily, I ended up with messy ones to freeze <3

You are making me think they are made of something shiny, like rubies? Maybe they make jewelry from whatever shinies they find >_>

The eggs definitely look like rubies. <3