TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Seem that my Terrae grow a cherry on his tail laugh.gif

user posted image

Cut off the watermelon xd.png

user posted image

Edited by D-wing

Okay. So I need info on attracting stuff. I have attracted a Undine and ONLY an undine. Is it the type of item, color of items, biome, male, or a combination of them all?

I was going to go with my favorite breed, but then I saw Monotonic. He was one of my first 4. While the other three had had babies, he never had a mate, so who else was I to choose but my little Alpine Balloon?

Okay. So I need info on attracting stuff. I have attracted a Undine and ONLY an undine. Is it the type of item, color of items, biome, male, or a combination of them all?

I was going to go with my favorite breed, but then I saw Monotonic. He was one of my first 4. While the other three had had babies, he never had a mate, so who else was I to choose but my little Alpine Balloon?

No info here really but I'm in the same situation here, the Undine doesn't seem to go away, no matter what I add or remove sad.gif

Yay! cool.gif Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! biggrin.gif

EDIT: W00t, I've just caught my two eggs. happy.gif Now to go and figure out how to get my lonely dragons a companion! wink.gif

Someone told me that the limit this year was 4.

Is that true? ._.

No info here really but I'm in the same situation here, the Undine doesn't seem to go away, no matter what I add or remove sad.gif

Same here, only it's a Teimarr instead on an Undine.

Don't know whether something is up or if it's suppose to be like this in the early first day - just hoping it will change as the event gets more underway rolleyes.gif

Is that true? ._.

No, there was an early glitch that allowed an unlimited (well, egg slot limited) number of eggs to be picked up, but extras should have all auto'd a few hours ago

Is that true? ._.

No. There was just a bug with the limits earlier, so people speculated.

They always are.

Judging by the eggs it will be female. I would be surprised if it was a male.

Lovely egg, and as a shiny lover myself, I like the event idea.

*chooses a Heartseeker*

A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

But but... aren't Heartseekers supposed to be the sweetest? d: Oh, Paris, you gotta try harder.

You know, I wonder if you could pick a male zombie?

Cause if so, that would have been more hilarious than the vampire. xd.png

Oh well, the vampire is going to get a mate at the end of this, so yay

I have a problem with an Imperial Fleshcrowne. I have adequate sweets and shinies, but it always wants more of one or the other.

I really wish we could change our dragon choice sad.gif

I hate the alpine cave... The volcano and jungle ones are my favourites.

I wish I could too. My cave is just plain nothing going on. Besides that my dragon is attracting a Balloon Dragon, which is one of my least favorites. I should have waited to see what everyone else was doing first before I started because I didn't understand what we were supposed to be doing with this game.

Edited by whitestar

I think we should just stand back and appreciate this loading icon for a second, 'cause it's amazing -

__

user posted image

___

I think we should just stand back and appreciate this loading icon for a second, 'cause it's amazing -

__

user posted image

___

But, but... it's flying in reverse blink.gif

(Not the biggest fan of this game. I would take that Christmas event last year (2014) over this)

Can anyone tell me how long do I have to wait to select a dragon? Is it depengding on the numbers of dragons I have?

I am always on the loading page and can't start my game.

I am on a mobile device and cannot click on/tap/select any items to add to my dragon's cave. I tap and nothing happens.

The event looks great. Not sure if I can play on my mobile though, since nothing happens. I was able to select a dragon, but I cannot add anything to his cave.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone and thanks for the new eggs, TJ and spriters!

Edited by missy_

@catpaw: I got confused too. It kept loading and wouldn't pick the dragon I wanted. So I figured it out. Basically, use the filter thing. Type in the dragon's code thingy. Then, once it's alone, click it and then click "Select dragon" or whatever. Like, quickly. That's what worked for me, anyway.

Also, hi everyone! I'm new to these forums. smile.gif Umm.. I have a couple of questions with regards to this event and I'm slightly confused despite reading the previous posts. I can ask here, right?

user posted image

My undine's home. I wish I could have something other than the basic cave though.