TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

Hmmm

Ladys can you tell me what my dragon is doing wrong?

I mean he got nice things, and I don't think it can get more obvious that he is available....

xd.png

picky ladies for me too!

I guess it's because of the following lines?

You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event. Check back each day to collect more things to decorate with.

Anyway, I just decorate as the way I like it!

user posted image

Edited by CuteDragons

Hum. I've tried resetting my cave from scratch and loading it with totally different items, or different colors. I can't get anything but the same Tiemarr to come around. I think I'll let it sit empty to see if it will reset and maybe try a different browser later, in case it's just firefox being buggy.

Happy Valentine's Day ... and wow, the eggs are something of nice. Thank you very much.

Greetings Morgaina biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! smile.gif Very pretty eggs this year, I love the heart in the middle.

Here's my cave. Not that good, but ehh...Paladin is happy. He gets to wear a crown. biggrin.gif Now if only he could impress that Waterhorse that keeps coming by...I mean come on. He's not only wearing a crown but he's also holding a ring and a lollipop for you. What more do you want?

user posted image

Hum. I've tried resetting my cave from scratch and loading it with totally different items, or different colors. I can't get anything but the same Tiemarr to come around. I think I'll let it sit empty to see if it will reset and maybe try a different browser later, in case it's just firefox being buggy.

I have the same with the Undine, whatever I dump in there she still shows up.

Here's the volcano lair.

user posted image

Rudy's decked himself out with roses and he's got steak kabobs for two on the grill.

So why is the only girl he can attract is a balloon dragon with a sweet tooth???

I can see the items to decorate the cave with, but I can't grab and move them into the cave. Is it running on the same mechanism as moving tiles for sorting? Because I can't do that on my tablet either.

Somebody? Help??!

I can see the items to decorate the cave with, but I can't grab and move them into the cave. Is it running on the same mechanism as moving tiles for sorting? Because I can't do that on my tablet either.

Somebody? Help??!

Just click the item, and it will show up in the cave. Then you can move it to where you need it. smile.gif

The vampire I chose is a CB Volcano originated Vamp - hence the volcanic biome

Ah, so it changes by biome or the nature of the dragon.

ninja.gif Hmm, will post mine after I decorate it.

Somebody? Help??!

Click it, it appears in the middle of your cave, then drag it from the middle of the cave to where you want it.

I really wish we could change our dragon choice sad.gif

I hate the alpine cave... The volcano and jungle ones are my favourites.

I'm super happy with what my RA is attracting. A nice, sweet loving Shadow Walker. He's got to be a nice little dragon and give her every single one of his precious pieces of candy or she will leave him for a better man. *Snorts*

Somebody? Help??!

You just click on the items, and they should appear in the center of your cave. You can drag them into position from there.

edit: super ninja.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

The vampire I chose is a CB Volcano originated Vamp - hence the volcanic biome

Ah thanks, I should have chosen more wisely lol

So, so, so jealous of the volcano and vine caves. Is it too much to ask for some cactii in bloom for the desert dwellers? xd.png

Ahh, my computer lagged when I was going to pick a male, so I accidentally picked a regular Pink with a horrible lineage... dry.gif oh welp, gotta catch some pretty eggs though! Happy Valentine's everyone happy.gif

I'm not even going to try with the Desipis dragon that's coming around

user posted image

Edited by DragonNeko