TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

This is my guy's lair UwU

He's not doin' anything hella fancy... and he's pretty organized.

What do you think? Pretty good job? A Gold-Horned Tangar stopped by...

How are you guys getting vines?

ohmy.gif Hey, nobody has answered my question yet. I am tempted to make a new account to see the answer for myself, except I am under oath to have only one scroll.

Lol when I wake up from much needed sleep and get on my comp instead of this tablet I will screen shot my golds lair. It is glorious. His mana brings all the Despi girls to the cave tongue.gif P.S. killer caves! I like H O L Y and his spuds the best! Potato king. No mashing for those taters! Yet. xd.png

Just a head's up: Be careful when adding your new eggs to hatcheries right away!

Was just adding some non-Holiday eggs to AoND and Silvi's and there are already several of this year's eggs there. o.o

user posted image

Working on it

Wow, the vampire's cave looks glorious! I think the different backgrounds are based on the dragon's elemental alignment, but I'm not sure xd.png Makes me wish I picked a vampire instead.

Bad shimmerscale giving an ugly cave xd.png

Also I have no idea how to make this Undine stay. It now says it wants more shinies, when I remove one mana so there's 9/10 mana and 10/10 shinies, it says it wants more mana T.T

Bad shimmerscale giving an ugly cave xd.png

Also I have no idea how to make this Undine stay. It now says it wants more shinies, when I remove one mana so there's 9/10 mana and 10/10 shinies, it says it wants more mana T.T

From the event page:

You may get some interested onlookers—but you won’t actually attract a mate until the end of the event.

ohmy.gif Hey, nobody has answered my question yet. I am tempted to make a new account to see the answer for myself, except I am under oath to have only one scroll.

What happens if a user has no male dragons? Because none of us have the answer. We could guess (most likely a blank list and inability to participate), but that's not a real answer.

If you have male dragons - and presumably you do, if you'd have to break the rules to find out the answer - then why are you so worked up over the question?

user posted image

Working on it

My Vampire's cave doesn't have lava running through it! unsure.gif

I think the background depends on where biome the dragon was from or in the case of cave/bred a plain cave.

Oh ok thanks. I just got a plain cave. Nothing to it.

i chose the dragon named after my hubby

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WvbC1 who is one of his fav dragons and was born on our wedding day wub.gif

hes a very special dragon to me, for more than that reason *beams* i'm hoping to attract a moonstone to him wub.gif since he rejected her last year. (i'm collecting 1 cb Moonstone and CB Gold Wyvren each year on that date to celebrate mine and my hubby's marriage, and will be breeding babies from that checker project on 2/8 as well. so all the dragons in that lineage will have the born on dates of feb 8th wub.gif)

heres his cave so far

user posted image

right now he has a black dragon hoovering over his cave, i'm contemplating getting a broom to go shoo her away.

Having a lot of fun organizing my Silver's cave, but no matter what I do it seems the only dragon showing any interest is a Deep Sea. I've tried changing everything up a couple of times to get a different breed, but no dice. *squints at dragons*

P.S. The new eggs are lovely!

A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana.

Magic: 10/10

I did everything I could. Why are you so mean??

If you have male dragons - and presumably you do, if you'd have to break the rules to find out the answer - then why are you so worked up over the question?

Well... I'm curious. Playing the devil's advocate. And since we don't have anyone complaining yet that they can't participate, I suppose there aren't any new members as of now...

From the event page:

Oh, I thought that just meant like officially sticking around, I thought maybe when the lair looked right it'd give a different text. Thanks for explaining!

Oh, out of curiosity, has anyone managed to attract different mates?