TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Perhaps 10 items each is what we have today, tomorrow we'll have more items to add?

I wish we could have picked a female because I would have chosen a bright pink. Oh well, at least my heartseeker looks pretty in his cave :3

How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear.

Seems to be a lie to me...considering all I'm getting is Bleeding moons no matter what I use....

Seems to be a lie to me...considering all I'm getting is Bleeding moons no matter what I use....

I think maybe breed is same for a set period of time (a day maybe?), and then it relooks at your cave and gives you another possible mate.

It's how you originally decorated it when you first saved I think, not how it ends up?

Edit: or as above suggested

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Where did you find the Crown?? I don't have one lol

Its in the Shinies category. 5th Row from the bottom, 2nd from the left

Edit: Oh, but the crown is solid gold. that sphere in the center is a completely separate item. =p

Edited by Justarius

So, has anyone picked a two-headed/pygmy/drake?

Edit: hmm... I had a mint filtered, then I filtered again to find a duotone. I clicked 'select dragon' and got a mint. blink.gif ?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Still decoration xd.png

user posted image

ooh, your Terrae is very valliant with his sword. Clever use of pendant too

So, has anyone picked a two-headed/pygmy/drake?

Curious about picking a Nocturne rolleyes.gif

It's how you originally decorated it when you first saved I think, not how it ends up?

Edit: or as above suggested

Nope, can't be. I used all magic initially and still got a Bleeding Moon. I do wonder if time of day is a factor now though....

I think maybe breed is same for a set period of time (a day maybe?), and then it relooks at your cave and gives you another possible mate.

other people have already gotten two or three different dragons so unless they are mistaken i don't think that's the case

Someone already got a Black dragon to stay.

Has anyone had lucky attracted a Nhiostrife? I'd love to have one for my Winter smile.gif

Its in the Shinies category. 5th Row from the bottom, 2nd from the left

Edit: Oh, but the crown is solid gold. that sphere in the center is a completely separate item. =p

Thanks very much biggrin.gif

other people have already gotten two or three different dragons so unless they are mistaken i don't think that's the case

hmm no idea then because I completely changed my cave from pure magic to pure sweets to see what happened and I STILL had a nebula.

Very nice decorating so far everyone!  Very interesting caves! 

Pink, I love that dragonfly on your dragon's snout!  xd.png  That's too cute!

Thanks! xd.pngxd.png

This wasn't obvious to me: if you click on the words "Magic", "Meat", etc below the image, it gives you different items to choose from. I started out on the magic screen and took a while to find the rest of them.

I am also getting a Teimarr, I"ll see if I can change things up later, maybe go with more black items.

Crab ATTACKKKKK!!!

user posted image

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Oh man, that's great.

I love the Crabs too.

My cave has some Defense Crabs instead xd.png

user posted image

This wasn't obvious to me: if you click on the words "Magic", "Meat", etc below the image, it gives you different items to choose from. I started out on the magic screen and took a while to find the rest of them.

Same thing happened to me xd.png

Now I don't feel so dumb ^^u

hmm no idea then because I completely changed my cave from pure magic to pure sweets to see what happened and I STILL had a nebula.

Yeah i've flipped flopped mine completely around from having everything to just shinies to nothing but old boots and irregardless all i get is a white sleep.gif

ooh, your Terrae is very valliant with his sword. Clever use of pendant too

Thanks you biggrin.gif

And

After I have save changes, it say A teimarr dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

After I put 10 meats into the cave, its say that A teimarr dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Try to put 10 shinies to see what happened xd.png

Maybe the dragon will change tomorrow? I doubt we'll be stuck with whatever the RNG throws at us.

Also, oooh. I got a 2nd gen Sweetling from an alt. biggrin.gif