TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

@catpaw: I got confused too. It kept loading and wouldn't pick the dragon I wanted. So I figured it out. Basically, use the filter thing. Type in the dragon's code thingy. Then, once it's alone, click it and then click "Select dragon" or whatever. Like, quickly. That's what worked for me, anyway.

Also, hi everyone! I'm new to these forums. smile.gif Umm.. I have a couple of questions with regards to this event and I'm slightly confused despite reading the previous posts. I can ask here, right?

Welcome my dear and why yes, you can ask any question about the event here. biggrin.gif

i picked my hell fire horse for the event. =]

wish you could move the dragon. would have moved him into that back cave space.

user posted image

Went with my CB gold male from the forest biggrin.gif

My daydream male attracted a brimstone, but not for too long. She wanted more shinies (gold digger). dry.gif I hope for a prettier female who is not that picky.

All my items are magic...

Click on the others and it should change your choices.

edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Cute eggs! Can't wait to see what they hatch into. smile.gif Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Got my two eggs but now I'm egg locked for a few hours before I can keep grabbing freezing fodder .3.

interested to see how the event plays out. i picked one of my spitfires.

the eggs this year are quite pretty. have to wait a few hours yet to get mine. (something has to hatch cuz i don't want to abandon any of the pretty pairings i have caught.)

happy valentines day!

Edited by spring_dragon

click on the sections magic, meat, shines etc and it will switch pages. biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh thank you! I thought the reason everyone else had different ones was because of the dragon they picked.

This is how I have my set up and I feel like I failed at it... I don't know...

user posted image

Happy Valentines Day everyone - the event is it just a cute thing to play with? No objective collecty or anything?

Hmm, the eggs are very busy, but I'm of course interested in what the adults turn out like! Can't believe these aren't even cracking yet. o_O

Blah, I picked a shallow water but a brimstone keeps coming by. I'm not too fond of brimstones. Dx

;p

Got my two eggs. biggrin.gif

Funny game. I have selected a BBW and todays mating candidate is a nebula. Weeeell. She isn't interested. Let's see what tomorrow brings. cool.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone~! <3 I love, love, love the new eggs! So beautiful! wub.gif I cannot wait until we get to see the hatchies/adults! biggrin.gif I chose this guy for the matchmaking event. <3 He attracted a Grave. xd.png Now if only I knew what I was doing! laugh.gif I love being able to decorate though. :3

Okay, I think I'm done messing around with this until tomorrow. Decorating is fun once you have any sort of idea of what you want to do.

user posted image

user posted image

I have no idea what am I doing...

Neither do I! But your cave looks lovely compared to mine. tongue.gif