TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm looking at the first post again, and it looks like we will get some more new stuff next day.

whether that means we have more room, I dunno lol

Ack! My Shimmer hatched and I caught one of the new valentines with 'HUG' in the code ohmy.gif Not the most awesome code but very appropriate tongue.gif

*notices the name of the event* *starts playing "Matchmaker" on a loop* :3

Thanks TJ and spriters! :D

Caught my two eggies, and I personally think they look more red, sort of like a cherry/strawberry lollipop, than pink. Now to pick a male dragon.. Hmmm....

Everyone is making such nice caves...

And then here I am

user posted image

Surrounding H o l y with a bunch of potatoes.

Clearly, H o l y is a classy fellow who doesn't like to share his stash of spuds.

Edited by birdzgoboom

user posted image

This is my guy's lair UwU

He's not doin' anything hella fancy... and he's pretty organized.

What do you think? Pretty good job? A Gold-Horned Tangar stopped by...

Everyone is making such nice caves...

And then here I am

user posted image

Surrounding H o l y with a bunch of potatoes.

Clearly, H o l y is a classy fellow who doesn't like to share his stash of spuds.

Perfection.

Also, if these are how the eggs look im sure the babs/adults are going to be fabulous.

user posted image

That grave doesn't know what she's missing. A dragon that can make his own shinies? Pfffft.

Now I wonder who the final spriters are. I swear to the gods if it's the same Holiday person again I'm going to just frown.

(And I don't know but I'm feeling female dragon here def.)

Starting to wish I'd put in my rosebud over my mistwalker =/

Still no luck with this red >.<

So, all I'm getting so far is this one rather picky Desipis dragon. She wanted mana, so I helped my mint find more mana crystals. She wanted meat, so I bought out the local supermarket of all their hotdogs. I tried to argue that hotdogs were the most efficient form of meat, you get all the parts of all the animals in one neat package, but no dice. She didn't even notice the princess on loan from Bowser. My poor mint just wants some companionship, but instead he gets this:

A desipis dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

user posted image

Yeah i've flipped flopped mine completely around from having everything to just shinies to nothing but old boots and irregardless all i get is a white sleep.gif

Same, keep getting a copper even though I looked up what other people did, decorated with the same mix of items, and still a copper wink.gif

@TheDarkLatias: Wow, those vines automatically make everything look fancy.

@birdzgoboom: LOL aww. He's just trying to protect his carrot from all those lady dragons dropping by looking for meat. You know...

I've filled my dragon's cave with mousies now, hoping for a kitty to wander by :3

Edit: Ehe, cue awkward silence

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

The Nhiostrife disappeared and we're back with the picky falconiform sleep.gif

That's amazing, your dragon attract different mates xd.png *awes in wonder*

I wonder if the items are an important part too...like maybe different colored mana crystals attract different dragons?

Also starting to regret my Blusang choice wink.gif

I put something of everything in but I don't think any dragon will stay that way xd.png

Since the Undine went to look for more shinies :<

So, since I chose a shimerscale, I'm now going to stuff my lair with shinies.

I'm guessing maybe the breed we start with, or it's location matters as much or more than the decorations.

/crabs!

user posted image

Eh, a Balloon keeps coming by and she won't leave. I'm sorry, my dear Egg is far too glorious for the likes of you.

Edited by PlatinumPaladin

I've filled my dragon's cave with mousies now, hoping for a kitty to wander by :3

Edit: Ehe, cue awkward silence

Maybe you'll attract a Black Tea or an Ember then? XD The hatchies at least are sort of cat-like.

I can't decide if I should use my one CB Purple Nebula or one of my Ridgewing hoard or maybe a Nocturne or a Heartseeker or or or... So many choices! lol

user posted image

More sweets? She hasn't even seen his moves yet!

Worse, the penguin minions refuse to deal with the frog prince until their lunch break is over, and now the whole cave is going to smell like chilli dog.