TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm using a red dragon, and all I attract is a balloon dragon! She wants more sweets. That's how you got so fat in the first place, chick!

I'm really upset seeing all these other beautiful caves when mine is just a basic rock cave. I wish there was something nicer for dragons from the AP. Thu is my birthday buddy and my darling favorite so I had to pick him, but he deserves so much better than gray. ;-;

I've decided I like the jungle cave best. That would have been fun to decorate!

Dang, the Jungle/Desert caves look so cool! ;.; All my Marrow has is a plain old gray cave, nothing more. D: But I'm going to re-decorate his and make it cooler looking. ^^

My Darkblood has only attracted a balloon so far, though...He's less then pleased, to say the least. laugh.gif C'mon, Rosebuds, where are you?

Edited by Jenneta

Having no idea how to play this game, I maxed out all the allotted items, so 10 each of everything. I can't go any higher than that, so unless I have to have 10 of the same item to satisfy or have different items than what I chose, whatever dragon comes along and demands more of 'whatever' is just being a jerk. LOL

I took a screen shot of my cave, but I can't figure out how to get it to show up here. My rocky walls are gray in color, with a dark interior and brown-ish floor. I chose a Radiant Angel dragon. His cave is - um - cluttered, to say the least!

use like tinypic or imageshack to upload the screenshot and then post the link.

But how do you get more of the things? I still have the start out stuff and nothing new? Any idea?

Yeah I have a neb, but I can't work out how to get it to be anything BUT a nebula.

what items did you initially use??

... is it just me or dragons are attraced by elemental affinity? My royal blue keeps attracting a pink xd.png

Edited by anne

MY RA keeps attracting a Shadow Walker but she wants more sweets and I have none so...

I swear.. I got excited, a pyralspite came by. That'd be decent for my Desepis. But then.. the white came back. How do we change these? :/

user posted image

Figured out how to unstack the items. smile.gif My practical, no-nonsense Mojave decided that if a lady dragon can't find her way to his lair via the very convenient trail of candies and meats, she isn't trying hard enough. And lo, a lovely girl did, but apparently his sweet hoard just wasn't good enough for her.

I selected my ice, Frosty Freezerbutt. He's my favorite, so of course it had to be him.

I got the plain grey cave. A teimarr keeps coming by, wanting sweets and meat, and even a 50/50 blend doesn't make her happy.

Not sure if there's any correlation between breed picked and who comes to visit, but perhaps there is one between selected breed and the cave you get?

Anyway, I kind of gave up on Ms. Teimarr, and now I'm decorating the cave however I want, lol.

But how do you get more of the things? I still have the start out stuff and nothing new? Any idea?

There should be tabs to the left of your initial items with other categories of stuff.

Reminder for those who missed it: the dragons that visit will continue to be fussy until nearer the end of the event. The text that says what they're looking for is to help you know what to keep/get more of if you want to keep attracting that kind of dragon.

But she wants all teh shinehs tooooo :c

then maybe you should use shinier potatoes

everyone likes shiny potatoes

Oh hell...I just realized I picked the wrong male. I wanted my red copper...but I picked the brown copper. That the list was rather random didn't help any...at least now I know why my cave is brown....this copper was caught in the desert tongue.gif

Still annoying I can't get a different breed to visit. I have max shinies/magic and it's still the same bleeding moon showing up....

Nooo!! Is there any way to change the dragon I want to use? I clicked the wrong one T-T

No, the male is locked once you 'save' the choice.

what items did you initially use??

I had all dark blue crystals (first line of magic), a princess in a cage, a couple of mice, a lizard, 10 diamonds (black and blue), and 10 of the corally sort of stuff from miscellaneous (really jealous of people who already have vegetation and don't have to try and fake it sleep.gif ). Possibly a few of the small bonbons? That's may be a little off, but that's what it was roughly. She liked the mana but wanted more meat.

I've got a very persistent Golden Wyvern giving my Ochredrake the look. I had a Black Cap at one point, but the Wyvern is much more insistent. Kinda tempted to try for the Black Cap again. Can't remember what I had up though that drew her eye. whoops!