TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, my boy attracted a Desipis dragon, but she took off to find a guy with more mana. lol

We can grab more than two?

We can? O_o

Ah, the egg looks red on my screen...it's still awesome. No complaints here. smile.gif

TJ also mentioned that a mate won't actually be attracted until the end of the event... so no matter what we do probably won't cause any gals to actually stick around til the end?

I guess, I just hope that in the end, my poor vampire will find love.

*flash a grin at Zin'rokh the Destroyer of Worlds*

That's how I am with this white! I want a dragon that might fit my desepis. A white wont! biggrin.gif

Hah, Hades attracted a Nebbie.

Nah, some people managed to grab more than 2 due to a bug, apparently. They've all been sent to the AP, though. The 2 CB limit still stands.

An ember dragon comes to visit... but wants more meat.

I add more meat and then she comes back and wants more shinies.

So I add more shinies but then she wants more meat again! GRR

Well, my boy attracted a Desipis dragon, but she took off to find a guy with more mana. lol

We can? O_o

Ah, the egg looks red on my screen...it's still awesome. No complaints here. smile.gif

How'd you attract the desepis? What sort of items?

And how are you guys attracting differing dragons? My friend and I are only getting waterhorse and white, respectively.

I picked a CB Frilled named Pleated not Frilled and he attracted a black dragon who liked his mana but went to find a dragon with more meat.

Really hope zombie dragons can be attracted to our caves. Even the living dead need some lovin'.

May need some, uh, different types of meat though.

Panty Ninja discovered that Pinks really like meat.

Hellooooo, nurse.

You're killing me.

Pls

H o l y is currently surrounded by a lot of potatoes and a singular carrot.

This is good.

after you attract a dragon is it possible to get a different breed or are you stuck with that one you initially are trying to impress?

You know.

I'm betting you one of my Valentine dragons have decide to play match maker with Zin'rokh.

Probably Eros the God of Love. laugh.gif

Because Zin'rokh ain't much for love.

Panty Ninja discovered that Pinks really like meat.

Hellooooo, nurse.

I'm dying over here! *Rolls around*

I went with Teuer, my one CB male gold. He looks mighty kingly with his crown and staff! Picky Miss white dragon seems to want sweets- too bad his hoard is blinged out.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait.

"A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

Way to go, little Mint.

Nah, some people managed to grab more than 2 due to a bug, apparently. They've all been sent to the AP, though. The 2 CB limit still stands.

Ah, ok! Thank you for clearing that up!

How'd you attract the desepis? What sort of items?

I have no clue what some of them are...I used the limit of each category though... I thought we'd be able to look at each others decorations..I tried, but I can't see anyone else's.. :/

So, now what? Do we tear the decoration we did apart and start over and just keep adding different combos of stuff?

Edited by MedievalMystic

Garh, who knew that canopy dragons were difficult to please?! My neglected needs some love, or he is going to get heart broken again! sad.gif

Omg is it just me or in the misc tab does that doll look like red eyes from Ib?

I fangirled when I realized that! The first thing that came into mind after seeing that doll were those creepy dolls from ib

user posted image

This Fleshcrown is getting on my last nerve.

Good for Sweets, wants more shines. Good for Shinies, wants more sweets.

The 50/50 split doesn't work that way lady. >:/

I keep getting this "A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets." for my Heartseeker Dragon.....LOL.

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

OK...so you're not interested in all the meat stuff I have? Is there something I'm missing here...

My Copper is feeling so lonely...

Edited by warriorjames

This Fleshcrown is getting on my last nerve.

Good for Sweets, wants more shines. Good for Shinies, wants more sweets.

The 50/50 split doesn't work that way lady. >:/

xd.png

How do you attract more dragons? Mine has said the same thing for the last five minutes. And I have 10/10 of everything. Am I doing this wrong? xd.png

happy valentine's day and thanks TJ and to all involved in making the valentine's day event and the eggs/dragons

Omg is it just me or in the misc tab does that doll look like red eyes from Ib?

YES YES YES I am glad I am not the only one who saw that! I was instantly creeped out when I saw it lol. tongue.gif

I actually chose my balloon dragon named RUFIO for this event. I just thought it would be funny, and balloons are one of my favorite dragons. wub.gif Hopefully him crowing won't scare any potential mates off hehe.