TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Can we still catch for others? And how? is it the same old going into their account with the temp password and catching? I'd love to help some people ^.^

It seems the new valentines that are being kicked to the ap are abandonable still, so if you catch out of there you should be able to transfer them to others? (not 100% sure, mine are from the cave so I can't verify this)

Barring that, you can't catch on other peoples' scrolls.

user posted image

SO

It's a good thing our dragons aren't real or I might use my face for putting a flower on his head.

....or maybe he likes flowers. Hm

H o l y is currently surrounded by a lot of potatoes and a singular carrot.

That's not dating, that's cooking.

Run, H o l y, run!

Greedy golden wyvern! I can only have so many shinies and mana. sad.gif

Thanks for another great event TJ!!! And thanks to all the spriters, artists, writers, and everyone who contributed to a HAPPY Valentine's Day event!!!

Thank you, TJ, for another fun event! I do have a question, though: are the items these crazy, twitterpated dragons stealing supposed to be on top of each other? It's bugging the stuffing out me. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

I have 10/10 shinies and 10/10 meat, but the dragon is leaving to find someone with more meat. >_<

If I take away a shiny(to make the meat ratio better) She leaves to find someone with more shinies! >_<

I'm confused, too, and wondering if I'm doing something wrong. If we have to remove all those items one by one.. Well, that's a lot of items. I guess we could remove a few and add different ones and hope for a different result...but if you want to start over, that's going to be a royal pain...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Awww, I absolutely love this new event! Should of picked a different dragon, though, because my baby Darkblood already has a mate! laugh.gif But it's no big deal, I loved designing the cave. o3o. Thanks for the awesome new event Dragcave!

I just can't wait to grab the new eggs. If only I could stop myself from grabbing Rosebuds... laugh.gif

(And oh my gosh I noticed that the blue doll in the Misc looked like the ones from Ib...I squealed happily, being the fangirl I am, lol. ;D)

Are those... fairies in the small cages? Just asking.

I think they are suppose to be like princess and heroes(?).

I have 10/10 shinies and 10/10 meat, but the dragon is leaving to find someone with more meat. >_<

If I take away a shiny(to make the meat ratio better) She leaves to find someone with more shinies! >_<

Exactly the same problem I have. If it's not 10 of 10, she wants more shinies or miscellaneous items. If it's 10 of 10, she still wants more. If I take away a shiny so there's more misc, she wants more shinies. And vice versa.

user posted image

SO

It's a good thing our dragons aren't real or I might use my face for putting a flower on his head.

....or maybe he likes flowers. Hm

blink.gif

Your cave looks different from mine. I have a small stream on the left hand side and the rocks are colored differently.

I chose a Winter and a Falconiform Wyvern keeps appearing looking for meat... I don't want to take away sweets and magic to give her more meat T____T

Does our dragon only have one possibility of breeding? Or might appear a different breed for him?

No matter what I do, I can't get that desipis dragon to stay. D<

I take away a crystal, she goes looking for more mana, keep 10 meat and 10 magic, she goes looking for more meat. How can one win this?? I feel so bad for my guy, just imagining a female coming and going cause he isn't good enough.

*flings desk

Welp, my poor Zuuul will be lonely this Val day since this fleshcrown is so wishy washy I have 10/10 of both of what she wants but she still wants more. (Also since I can't seem to attract anything but this mrthnflrgn fleshcrown...)

On a good topic, can't wait to see what the eggs will hatch into. With it's uber shiny shell I can't wait to see how shiny its scales will be. :>

blink.gif

Your cave looks different from mine. I have a small stream on the left hand side and the rocks are colored differently.

Mine's different as well...a dark brown version of that screenshot.

My Disipis is trying to lure an Ember, but I think it's broken.

I have the maximum amount of Shiny and Meat, but it still wants more Meat. So I remove a shiny cuz Meat is already at 10, so the distribution gives more meat due to the loss of a Shiny. Then the Ember wants more Shiny. So I remove a Meat. What does she want?