TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

blink.gif

Your cave looks different from mine. I have a small stream on the left hand side and the rocks are colored differently.

It's might depends on where you got the dragon from.

I use a CB vampire, so I got this cave? *shrug*

all my dragon has attracted so far is a nhiostrife... as gosh, is she picky. she asks for more sweets, i gave her 10. she asks for more shinies, i give her 10, then she asks for more sweets again. but if i take away 1 shiny, she asks for more shinies again. WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME?!?!

i want to shoo her away, but since she's the only one who shows up, i wonder if i simply can't? maybe my dragon truly is a little wacko and scares females away xd.png

Oh my god. I am NEVER going to get this year's Valentine's Dragon

Give it some time. My friend's connection is slow, yet he told me he caught one of the new eggs right at Midnight and another one about 20 mins ago.

My advice is to go to one of the biomes that's not as popular and wait for the five minute refresh and keep trying until you get one. Has never failed for me in the past. It took a bit, sometimes half a day, but it works. good luck. I'll be joining the hunt as soon as two of my babies hatch. wink.gif

Okay, this time I am going to bed for real. I took a screen shot of how I decorated my cave (since it still wouldn't let me save it) and I'll redecorate it tomorrow. Good night everyone and happy hunting!

Thanks TJ and Spriter's for the eggs and awesome event. biggrin.gif

It's might depends on where you got the dragon from.

I use a CB vampire, so I got this cave? *shrug*

I'm not sure about that. I'm using a CB Copper from the Alpine....but the cave is all brown.

I have 10/10 shinies and 10/10 meat, but the dragon is leaving to find someone with more meat. >_<

If I take away a shiny(to make the meat ratio better) She leaves to find someone with more shinies! >_<

This is me as well.

This is so confusing. Come on you Harvest dragon...make up your mind...

I don't want a Desipis for my Falconiform Wyvern. laugh.gif So trying out new combinations. happy.gif

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a picky mate courting my dragon. She wants sweets, I add sweets, she wants misc, I add misc, she leaves either way. I can't find a balance. I'm mostly attracting a Balloon, I've also attracted a Teimarr, Bleeding Moon, and Nhiostrife. My interested mates swing between liking sweets and meats.

I don't want a Desipis for my Falconiform Wyvern. laugh.gif So trying out new combinations. happy.gif

I'm not sure if you will get another mate :S

The Falconiform on my cave won't leave xDDD

Happy Valentines Day! And just think in a month it's White Day for those who celebrate it. smile.gif

All my cave seems to attract is a Teimarr. First she wanted moar shinies. Now she wants moar meat. Jeez, slow down girl! xd.png

Alright, this is what my cave with a spring looks like:

user posted image

I guess is could be dependant on what biome you capture the egg? Mine was coast...

I picked Desepis and I have a dark grey cave with a stream on the left hand side?

See above.

Edited by EscapistLore

Mine says:

Select a male dragon to continue. The dragon you select will be locked in for the rest of the event.

Select a dragon from the list below. Filter to narrow down your search.

And an animation of a flying dragon shadow below, with the word 'Loading...' below. I've waited at least five minutes, and still nothing.

Also, what does 'locked for the rest of the event' mean?

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a picky mate courting my dragon. She wants sweets, I add sweets, she wants misc, I add misc, she leaves either way. I can't find a balance. I'm mostly attracting a Balloon, I've also attracted a Teimarr, Bleeding Moon, and Nhiostrife. My interested mates swing between liking sweets and meats.

ohmy.gif

how did you get it to switch?

Exactly the same problem I have. If it's not 10 of 10, she wants more shinies or miscellaneous items. If it's 10 of 10, she still wants more. If I take away a shiny so there's more misc, she wants more shinies. And vice versa.

Same thing here. I'm getting frustrated with that. I also don't really want to change the way i decorated too much, i like how it looks the way i have it...not that it seems to matter if i do change it. This bleeding moon dragon is just never satisfied. Oh well...maybe she'll change her mind tomorrow, or another less picky dragon will come along.

In any case, i love all these items, decorating a cave for one of my dragons and the new eggs! Thanks! smile.gif

That's not dating, that's cooking.

Run, H o l y, run!

laugh.gif I laugh really hard... run H.O.L.L.Y RUUUUUUUN!!!!

Run to my male......... biggrin.gif

I have a very picky Canopy hanging around wanting more sweets and miscellaneous. Even when I had them both at 10/10 and nothing else, she still wanted one or the other. So I gave up and redecorated. Maybe my poor Gold boy will find his mate now. Grrr.

Maybe it's the breed of dragon you pick?

Has anyone done another vampire?

I've got a vampire, and his undead butt is parked in a snowy cave. I'm assuming it's because his egg is from the Alpine zone? like, when you picked a male, it showed what area they were from. he's CB, but his egg was from the Alpine region before it was bitten and turned.

I've only been able to attract the attention of a Pyralspite for my Undine, but she wants more shinies. I keep playing around with the ratios but it's always a mildly interested Pyralspite with a nose for shiny things... perhaps she's actually a little more than mildly interested? tongue.gif