TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This Nhio is so stubborn!

Give me the secrets to your breed, Birdz xd.png

Maybe 10 potatoes will do the trick...

Edited by Areous

I have a very picky Canopy hanging around wanting more sweets and miscellaneous. Even when I had them both at 10/10 and nothing else, she still wanted one or the other. So I gave up and redecorated. Maybe my poor Gold boy will find his mate now. Grrr.

Maybe we must have the same canopy?!

I really think that each day is added, the more "cool" stuff we get. However the mana bar will be affected differently, meaning that we have to mix and match.

I was thinking locked meant unable to use for anything else, so I picked a dragon not very important. Now I am wondering if that is a bad idea, and maybe I should have picked a CB?

Happy Valentines Day! And just think in a month it's White Day for those who celebrate it. smile.gif

I can't wait for all my yummy white chocolate. biggrin.gif

This girl is not interested in ten fish flying in single file and I don't know why.

A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat. ohmy.gif

I guess My Vampire was too skinny for her lmao laugh.gif

I picked a Nocturne from the original cave and have the same one as Lady Dragoon. I'm thinking that's the default/no biome version.

Edited by Nine

This girl is not interested in ten fish flying in single file and I don't know why.

Clearly she has no taste. What girl in her right mind wouldn't want that?!

My gold attracted a Despi. She likes his mana but wants more meat. I max out meat she wants mana. I max out both she is still not happy... Lol picky lady!

Edited by Reidragon

Mine was bred and I've got the plain cave:

user posted image

I suspect that's why the dragon's origin is shown in the selection screen smile.gif I picked this guy 'cause the dragon in the story sounded pretty hopeless and this one was rejected by his only mate :3

The reason the dragons are being so picky is that it's not the end of the event yet tongue.gif TJ said the 'find a dragon with more...' is to help you know what to get if you want to attract that same dragon at the end.

ughhh all I'm attracting is that dang picky Fleshcrowne. my dragon doesn't want you SHOO

I thought filling the cave with meat would chase her off but NOPE. she just comes and complains that I don't have enough sweets. > ^<

I picked a Nocturne from the original cave and have the same one as Lady Dragoon. I'm thinking that's the default/no biome version.

My desepis is from the coast.. maybe thats why he has a creek!

Got my two new V-eggs!

From the description, I think they'll be called "Heart-Thief" dragons. Ha Ha! smile.gif

user posted image

This Nhio is so stubborn!

Give me the secrets to your breed, Birdz XD

Maybe 10 potatoes will do the trick...

>10 potato

u kno the seekrits

"A harvest dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more meat."

You are making no sense. I have plenty of meat available...

A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

OMG how many sweets and shinies do i need? This is already my 100th attempt!!! (Yes, I counted)

user posted image

I have absolutely no idea what it is I'm supposed to be doing, but I'm having a delightful time decorating. laugh.gif

user posted image

I have absolutely no idea what it is I'm supposed to be doing, but I'm having a delightful time decorating. laugh.gif

You are supposed to try to find ways to attract a mate. Once you saved your changes, they will give you clues to attract that dragon

maybe some breeds attract other breeds according to affinity or something?

i used a frill - all it's attracted is a nhiostrife, no matter how much i change the offerings xd.png

i also read in an earlier page that somebody else picked a frill, and is attracting a nhiostrife aswell. how about we start recording which breed we chose, and which breeds show up?

user posted image

Oooh, I love your cave! It looks nice, especially your Sweetling, he looks ready for all the ladies to appear~ ;3