TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If she's a typical Almandine she will mock him mercilessly for the awful pun in about a week.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Yaqub has attracted an admirer: a frostbite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Looks like mine has attracted a Frostbite dragon tongue.gif but not sure if they are really a good couple like that...lol

Hmmm... my Magma dragon attracted a White dragon. It's good I suppose smile.gif I was kinda hoping for the Shadow Walker that dropped by every so often, but oh well...

What, I can't believe it! So many cool dragons have visited Dorian throughout the event, I had high hopes for that GW in particular, and the one who stays is... a fleshcrowne?! D:<

I'm sorry okay no hard feelings I just don't like the breed much

But hey~ he's got a mate! So that's cool. And it's not really my place to meddle in their affairs so I guess I'll just leave them alone now... x3

Dorian still looks like he's sulking though since he's an annoying left-facing Lumina staring at a wall lol I can't with him. You've found a mate goshdangit! LOOK AT HER! xd.png

Most Pyralspite dragons would be like, "TH4NKS FOR TH3 SW33TS BUT UH 1 R34LLY PR3F3R G4RN3TS TH3Y T4ST3 L1K3 D3L1C1OUS 34RTH M4N4".

Pyralspites can be a little rude and extremely sassy.

Fire mana is the MOST D3L1C1OUS M4N4 and anyone who says there is a more delicious mana out there simply R33KS OF D3C13T.

It's not quite red but it's the nearest there is :/

If she's a typical Almandine she will mock him mercilessly for the awful pun in about a week.

I guess my boy will have to learn that love hurts. sad.gif

I guess my boy will have to learn that love hurts. sad.gif

He's a Brute.

He'll get over it.

Particularly if she raids his shiny things for garnet snacks.

why do people have their dragon mates showing? Mine only shows my own dragon - not the mate it supposedly attracted.. does that mean I still have time to switch things up to attract something else?

My dragon caught the eye of a lovely White dragon. She is a dragon who obviously likes a simple cave (I didn't want to clutter up the cave).

user posted image

I think they will be very happy together.

why do people have their dragon mates showing? Mine only shows my own dragon - not the mate it supposedly attracted.. does that mean I still have time to switch things up to attract something else?

Do a hard refresh of the page, see if it shows up.

Also if you have a lot of stuff on the right side of your cave, she might be buried. Yesterday I had to shift some stuff because the dragons that appeared in the cave were covered with junk.

He's a Brute.

He'll get over it.

Particularly if she raids his shiny things for garnet snacks.

Such a strange pair.

I guess opposites attract.

A Nhiostrife? Haven't seen one all event till today. Why couldn't it have been the Copper, Grave or the Shadow Walker who were all interested yesterday.

I'm wondering if we'll get an egg from this.

Edited by Cireth

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Eon Fluxuation has attracted an admirer: a white dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company." biggrin.gif

Do a hard refresh of the page, see if it shows up.

Also if you have a lot of stuff on the right side of your cave, she might be buried. Yesterday I had to shift some stuff because the dragons that appeared in the cave were covered with junk.

Thank you.. that worked.

Sorry for the messy cave, but OH MY GOSH, my Heartseeker not only attracted a Shadow Walker, which is immensely cool by itself.

It attracted Nakase's Alt!!!!!

user posted image

ETA: Which likely also answers the question of what happens now... I doubt we'll get the dragon on the scroll, which I already suspected when some had the Bright Pink dragon show up, that's been completely unavailable also as a Honourable Mention prize the other years :'(

Edited by Immaling

ok...so thi dragon is not actually a breedable as it oonly shows up in the specialty cave, not the scroll, right?

Hard Refresh... rolleyes.gif Ctrl + F5

*goes and change her signature*

Thank you so much! A hard refresh and my favourite Pyral - Spessie showed up! biggrin.gif

A grave! woo! i like graves!

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Qunn firetounge has attracted an admirer: a grave dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

user posted image

[/envy]

I got an Undine. Not a bad choice, I suppose. Doesn't look great with the angel, though xd.png;

user posted image

My fella attracted a Copper.

I was kinda hoping for a Guardian, so I could pretend it was him and his real mate, but I never got Guardians even checking out his lair so. Whoops.

And then everything changed when the Penguin Nation attacked.

Something else...

In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

Does this mean even though we have actually attracted a mate (not one that was just passing through), is there still time for that to change? Or are we stuck with what we got even though the event doesn't end until midnight tonight?

Sorry for the messy cave, but OH MY GOSH, my Heartseeker not only attracted a Shadow Walker, which is immensely cool by itself.

user posted image

iam pretty sure its not an alt. it only looks that way because its transparent and the cave colors are mixing with that transparency.

user posted image

Mine appears to have the same color shadow walker...or maybe I'm blind.

Or maybe our dragons are being two timed

*edit*

Wiki says shadow walkers are all a darker color now after update

Edited by skyie