TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I got a interest on my male dragon at long last only she is not showing up at all in the cave area. sad.gif Could it be because he is a Pygmy and she is a Bleeding Moon dragon?

I am pretty sure we won't be getting any eggs.

....unless my vampire and his mate steal a egg or something.

I have a vampire dragon as the male too!! What admirer did yours attract? :3

I got a desipis!

user posted image

Well, I can't say I was expecting the last day to simply assign a mate to you without any sort of fiddling with the ratios. Still, the Bleeding Moon looks awesome in there. Right biome, nice color scheme, perfect. It's a shame it didn't work out nearly as well for other people, though.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to have to play around with the decorations later today so I'm absolutely certain I'll be content with the end picture. Don't want to look back on it and wish I had done something else with it while I had the chance. smile.gif

Boy, she looks comfortable, all settled in for a nice get-to-know-you chat. smile.gif

That one'll be a happy relationship, no breathing fire, no scoping out the treasure locations or pig-swiping or anything... xd.png

Yeah, I hoped for another one or two mates for my Dragon, but I'm satisfied with what I've got...

user posted image

hard refresh

Ahh thanks that did the trick.

user posted image

Decided to go for something more simple, couple of rose bushes and a small pond, and a nice platter of food and stash of shinies.

I might fix it up tomorrow after this cyclone hits :V

Best of luck and hang tight.

Hope you have candles/flashlights and supplies in, in case!

But maybe the cyclone will veer off somewhere harmless, or dissipate. thumbs_up.png

(We actually need a fingers-crossed smilie thingy...)

Principe Haruka has expressed his loyal servitude to this pretty Shadow walker~! <3

user posted image

I love how it seems that "his" side of the cave is neater than "hers."

user posted image

smile.gif No gentleman matesprit appeared, but a lady Grave moirail is a nice surprise :3

Boy, she looks comfortable, all settled in for a nice get-to-know-you chat.  smile.gif

That one'll be a happy relationship, no breathing fire, no scoping out the treasure locations or pig-swiping or anything...  xd.png

Haha, you're right! She looks so nice and friendly there. And look, Wep'keer decided to give her a snack to munch on while they talk!

user posted image

Wow I can't believe people complaining about getting the "wrong" mate. Why take this so seriously?

My old man set up with a Golden Wyvern. I wonder: Do we get an egg from them? That'd be cool.

because i left my cave blank with the exception of 10 items, thinking the mates would be assigned on the 21st. Made more sense it would be done like that since we actually still received more items today even after being assigned a mate. dry.gif

the whole event wasn't explained very well tbh and this was icing on the cake. a lot of people have had issues with it aside from just "wrong mate"

Honestly, half the reason i stopped decorating my cave was I was tired of erasing every individual item after placing it, from a lack of a "clear all button". The other half was confusion over dragons not changing for a portion of the week until a new day began (and then changing every hour, regardless if any changes where made to your cave or not).

I'm glad your happy with your results but there's plenty of legitimate reasons for others to be less than happy.

I have a vampire dragon as the male too!! What admirer did yours attract? :3

I got a desipis!

I have a Vampire too ^^ He attracted a Canopy dragon.

Well...that was a pleasant surprise...the copper came back...to stay! smile.gif Now, that means I'm gonna have to actually CATCH a copper...oh great. That won't be hard to do AT ALL. *facetious* XP;

user posted image

day 1: Black

day 2: pyralspite

day 3: Falconiform

day 4: white

Day 5: frostbite, canopy, Tangar, copper, GW

Day 6: white, pyralspite

Day 7: copper

Shhh! Don't tell the happy couple they have a treasure-stealing-mouse problem...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I spend all this time specifically arranging mana and sweets to attract a White or a Shadow Walker, and what do I end up with?

A Waterhorse sleep.gif

Good to see this game paid attention to your work...

At least it wasn't the Harvest, but still, it's fairly annoying to do all that work and end up with something that wasn't even interested in the things you placed.

I spend all this time specifically arranging mana and sweets to attract a White or a Shadow Walker, and what do I end up with?

A Waterhorse sleep.gif

Trade ya. D:

~

Bleh. Def gotta go to bed. I've used 70/70 on everything, lol. My cave is a mess. Ah well, I've never been artistically inclined.

Haha, you're right! She looks so nice and friendly there. And look, Wep'keer decided to give her a snack to munch on while they talk!

user posted image

He's such a good host!

I'd probably marry him myself if he was likely to be a better foot-warmer!

Edit: Goodnight, Socky!

Thanks for everything and I hope you have that well-deserved good sleep!

Edited by Syphoneira

user posted image

smile.gif No gentleman matesprit appeared, but a lady Grave moirail is a nice surprise :3

Colors! Quite lovely. o3o

~

I love the idea of linking the rings together to hang the princes/ses off of. Also, whomever created the creepy standing potato way earlier in the thread - LOL, wish I was that good.

Thank you - night, Syphoneira! <3 (Really going now, lol.)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

He's such a good host!

I'd probably marry him myself if he was likely to be a better foot-warmer!

Edit: Goodnight, Socky!

Thanks for everything and I hope you have that well-deserved good sleep!

Though I'm sure he'd be much appreciated in the Summer. Save a bunch of money that would otherwise be spent on air conditioning. tongue.gif

Night Sock!

Edited by Tehya Faye

user posted image

Well, well, well... I must say I didn't expected this, but nothing's better than your own kind, right? laugh.gif I think they quite match!

my lil shimmer boy finally managed to attract an admirer, and...

she's my least favorite breed on the site. xd.png

great job, Pixie. it's good to know you've been rejecting all your shiny mates in favor of flirting with a falconiform lady.

ahh well! it was a fun event, anyways! I can't even say I'm disappointed with the outcome; may not be my favorite sprite, but hey, at least she's something!