TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My vampire Bite Your Neck has attracted a nhiostrife wyvern. But... but she wanted more sweets yesterday... laugh.gif

Magic(23/70)

Meat(52/70)

Shinies(70/70)

Sweets(15/70)

Misc.(50/70)

user posted image

Kind of cute, together they would get those sweet bluna babies :3

whatever makes him happy. I already adjusted the colors a bit.

// Btw, could someone make a post of all the cave types that we could get? I still don't know which one is which and how they all looked like wink.gif

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I'm sad. :/ After I figured out what items made the Shadow Walker dragon (that kept visiting me) happy, I left them as they were, occasionally checking.

But I just checked right now... and it turns out I got a Balloon Dragon.

I mean, throughout this entire event, I haven't seen a Balloon Dragon ONCE. I don't see how it could appear all of a sudden. sad.gif And I don't think they even like the items.......

I feel your pain. While I was aiming for a white or shadow walker myself, I would have been happy with just about any breed except balloon or waterhorse. Naturally I got a balloon chick with a trollface expression. mad.gif

Here is my dragons' hoard and the dragon that wants to stay. wink.gif

user posted image

Magic (55/70)

Meat (50/70)

Shinies (70/70)

Sweets (70/70)

Misc (70/70)

Btw ... I totally love Jedi40's hoard. But why does Jedi40 have decoration, that I don't have? I've logged in every day. (I don't have these green vine/liana .. thingy.)

Edited by Leelith

Ooooh, I got a Grave dragon! She looks so pretty with my Frill...

I think I'll breed that combo next Halloween, haha.

I hope my GoN and his Harvest mate live happily ever after! My thanks to TJ and those who helped make this event possible. You are all invited to the wedding.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, WJ's Protective Copper Dragon CB has attracted an admirer: a gold-horned tangar! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Well, that's what I got...but the image of the said dragon hasn't appeared. Any idea why?

user posted image

So apparently Shadow Walkers are attracted to the mess that is my decorating skills. It must remind them to the limbo in which they wander... I'm not sure if that's a compliment.

Well, that's what I got...but the image of the said dragon hasn't appeared. Any idea why?

Ctrl + F5

I got a shadow. I was hoping for an OP - but a shadow is pretty damn good smile.gif

user posted image

Here's mine.

Like i stated before, i was going for a Copper/Grave or a Despise, however, i got a random pink o.O

I do not mind this, i've even made a story that goes with this picture;

As Uwa sets up his cave, decorating it with manly meat and mana crystals with some shines and other items for certain types of dragons. As lady's came and went, a pink stopped by, and fell in love with his cave dispite the lack of sweets. She walks into the ring of crystals and takes both roses, only to offer the red one to Uwa.

Startled by the presence of the unexpected Pink, Uwa takes the rose while still looking at the Pink. He blinks, then quickly puts down the rose and bounds off into the wilderness. At this the Pink becomes sad, not expecting the Shimmer-Scale to 'turn her down'. She sits and waits a while for him, feeling wretched by his actions. Just as she was starting to become mournful and getting up to walk away, a small 'roar' greets her at the entrance to the cave, this makes her look up, spotting Uwa returning, with a bundle of sweets. She loves sweets.

The Pink watches in astonishment as he places the sweets where the roses were before.

After arranging the sweets, he takes one over to her, his 'creens' sound like apologizes for frightening her before hand. She accepts the colourful sweet with a light 'coo', pacing it on the roasting pheasant. When the Pink accepted the sweet, Uwa moves back to where he discarded the rose and picks it up again, the turning his body to face her.

At this, they both start to make a range of happy sounds, a sign of a pleasant discussion.

70/70 Mana

30/70 Meat

10/70 Shines

6/70 Sweets

7/60 Misc

Im not that good with stories... I know there is a lot of grammar errors in that story... I hope this is alright.

Sorry for the long post ninja.gif

Edited by Taryn123

Btw ... I totally love Jedi40's hoard. But why does Jedi40 have decoration, that I don't have? I've logged in every day. (I don't have these green vine/liana .. thingy.)

I think that's the forest cave and it has these vines from the beginning. That dragon is from the forest location. My vampire Bite Your Neck is from the coast and his cave looks different (with small waterfall).

user posted image

Edited by Lirabet

If I understand it right...

Dragons from a Biome, got a cave representative of that biome.

Dragons who were Cave Born (before biomes) got a dull cave.

In any case, is all good, eh?

Yep, that's correct.

user posted image

Messed around with my cave a bit. I didn't think I was going to be decorating until after I got some sleep, but my brain had other plans. tongue.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Woah everyone's caves are so pretty and thought out, mines just

user posted image

So after days of Desipis , Shadow Walkers, Grave dragons and Whites. Who turns up but a red dragon.

Looks like they had a fight now she's gathering an army of mice to run out Cassie.

I got a Waterhorse sad.gif , I rather like a other mate(where is the female Canopy? she seem very interested because she very often visited my Whiptail, that Waterhorse did not visit my dragon in the last days), to bad that we can't change the female

Edited by Seiti

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Rhirhio Streak has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

Niiiice!

Is she here to stay, then?

Yuss

A Pyralspite... sure, I'm just a little surprised because I hadn't seen one of those visit yet xd.png Oh well, it's a pretty pairing happy.gif

Also, I've seen some people saying they'll fix their cave tomorrow... this is the last day of the event, you cannot change it anymore tomorrow! Check the calendar if you don't believe me...