TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hello. smile.gif

I´m not a native speaker.

In my cave there is this text:

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Valentino of Rimmersgard has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

Erm...

Can I decorate further my cave or should I wait until the dragons are finished? ^-^

Greetings

Lauri

You can decorate to your heart's content until midnight today, DragCave time. smile.gif

Wait, is the event over? This is it? Is there still time to change the current mate?

Wait, is the event over? This is it? Is there still time to change the current mate?

Sadly we stuck with this mate. sad.gif

I think i can grow to the Red but there are users stuck with less appealing mates. If you do not like the mate just made her disappear under a lot of items. wink.gif

*POINTS @ her signatue*

Edited by Tigerkralle

Wow. Didn't think ND's would be able to participate considering they can't even mate and hate everything that moves around them. Lol

Pretty sure you could pick anything from your scroll. Well, maybe not a chicken. Now I'm kicking myself for not trying that! laugh.gif

Did anyone try to use a chicken? Or a cheese, paper, or other silly dragon?

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Wait... Do we get the dragon that was attracted, or No? I was really hoping to get the mate.

Pretty sure you could pick anything from your scroll. Well, maybe not a chicken. Now I'm kicking myself for not trying that! laugh.gif

Did anyone try to use a chicken? Or a cheese, paper, or other silly dragon?

You can only choose males to go in the cave...aren´t Chickens female only? I doubt it works.

user posted image

I was shooting for a White, but it seems R U F I O was more interested in this Shadow Walker. happy.gif Of course I had to redo the cave a bit but I am happy with what I have currently. She accepted the ring-bearing potato and even has a matching ensemble! She's perfect. xd.png Now I just need to write a story about it lol.

My Radiant Angel's mate is a Blue Nebula <3

But I'm very upset, I'll have to move somethings around, and this totally ruined my mana wall... sleep.gifI don't want to move a single crystal, I'll only remove the mushrooms...

user posted image

Edited by Glaciarie

I really enjoyed the event and decorating the cave! I didn't get the mate I wanted, but, it's all right. ^.^ I would like more events like this, in regard to decorating things, haha!

Edited by Kyann

You can only choose males to go in the cave...aren´t Chickens female only? I doubt it works.

Oh. that's right. And papers, cheese and dinos are ungendered. Never mind tongue.gif

My Radiant Angel has himself a pretty Undine lady friend.

I wonder what will happen next. O.o

Do we get to keep the mate or... do we get an eggie or what?

Edited by Silverswift

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, your dragon has attracted an admirer: a canopy dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

nooooooooo, go away sad.gif

user posted image

I was shooting for a White, but it seems R U F I O was more interested in this Shadow Walker. happy.gif Of course I had to redo the cave a bit but I am happy with what I have currently. She accepted the ring-bearing potato and even has a matching ensemble! She's perfect. xd.png Now I just need to write a story about it lol.

Those are some pretty epic curtains leading into that boudoir. laugh.gif

Hahaha, I love the ND who buried his suitor and stalked off laugh.gif

My pillow attracted a Golden Wyvern, although I was hoping that lovely Almandine would stay. I'm a bit disappointed that the "clues" given in the refusals didn't seem to have anything to do with what mate showed up. I'm OK with her, I just wish she was facing the other way, but at least she has her head turned in.

Edited by PolarVortex

Sadly we stuck with this mate.  sad.gif

I think i can grow to the Red but there are users stuck with less appealing mates. If you do not like the mate just made her disappear under a lot of items.  wink.gif

*POINTS @ her signatue*

Thanks for the answer! smile.gif

I kind of liked the creative side of this event, the decorating itself is pretty fun, but the final payoff is pretty disappointing. The game chose a mate for my dragon that never even showed up for the entire duration of the event (Purple and Canopy, ugh dry.gif) and it sort of feels now that the whole effort of decorating was pretty pointless as there was little to no way of knowing what one should be doing to get the mate you desired for one's dragon. I'm kind of happy the event already ended (I was sure I had one more day) so I didn't spend further time on trying for a specific mate. rolleyes.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, your dragon has attracted an admirer: a canopy dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

nooooooooo, go away sad.gif

laugh.gif The angry-looking pig sitting on her should have discouraged her!

Hahaha, I love the ND who buried his suitor and stalked off laugh.gif

My pillow attracted a Golden Wyvern, although I was hoping that lovely Almandine would stay. I'm a bit disappointed that the "clues" given in the refusals didn't seem to have anything to do with what mate showed up. I'm OK with her, I just wish she was facing the other way, but at least she has her head turned in.

Thanks laugh.gif

Those are some pretty epic curtains leading into that boudoir. laugh.gif

Haha thanks! I saw a few people trying to do curtains so I totally wanted to do it too. >3<

laugh.gif The angry-looking pig sitting on her should have discouraged her!

I think she is just attracted by the pig and he has to be happy with his little lizard ... unsure.gif