TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I AM DONE!!! I'M FINISHED ADDING TO MY CAVE!!!

AND I MADE LEVEL 9 AT THE SAME TIME!!!

user posted image

Edited by Husky51

I would feel so sorry for my Vampire dragon if he couldn't have an egg with his new mate after all that work. Though, if it comes to that, I guess I could have him bite a Canopy egg and pretend they had one.

ctrl+F5

They're supposed to show in your cave but I'm pretty sure it'd say if she was supposed to appear on you scroll.

Do a hard refresh of your browser.

That seems to be working for other people.

It worked! Thanks a lot smile.gif I didn't try refreshing I used the save button but the Pyralspite attracted wasn't there, but refreshing worked ^^

Now, I'll try to put the things I removed hoping for her to arrive tongue.gif

how do you do a hard refresh? my vampire attracted a desipis and I can't see her

F5 like Tehya Faye mentioned, maybe you could try it several times till the mate appears ^^

Feeling kinda shocked.... after having whites, balloons, blacks and a gold horned tangar - my pygmy has found love with a Golden Wyvern... it's funny, considering how they can't physically breed!

I have a vampire dragon as the male too!! What admirer did yours attract? :3

I got a desipis!

*high fives*

I got a golden wyvern. biggrin.gif

Edit: Night! Have a good night rest.

...wait, you are saying night to other people and not going to bed. doooh. xd.png

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Feeling kinda shocked.... after having whites, balloons, blacks and a gold horned tangar - my pygmy has found love with a Golden Wyvern... it's funny, considering how they can't physically breed!

No one will ever understand their love.

Probably because nature disagrees with it...

I just picture a Chihuahua and a Golden Retriever lol

I'm sad. :/ After I figured out what items made the Shadow Walker dragon (that kept visiting me) happy, I left them as they were, occasionally checking.

But I just checked right now... and it turns out I got a Balloon Dragon.

I mean, throughout this entire event, I haven't seen a Balloon Dragon ONCE. I don't see how it could appear all of a sudden. sad.gif And I don't think they even like the items.......

That's the problem with Valentine's Day....

You tend to fall for the one you cannot really have.

my Gold dragon Senator Lemonsnout found himself with a Desipis dragon! what an interesting choice.

I wasn't sure what to expect with, "How you decorate your dragon’s hoard will determine what breed will appear," but I figured it would be one of the ones who kept hanging around, since I kept my ratios about the same through the whole event - Copper, Desipis, and Shadow Walker. Suddenly, on the last day, a Gold-horned Tangar! Not my favorite color combo, at least.

But it's okay. I was disappointed at first, then I kind of thought of it a different way - my Gold gentleman is fierce and proud, so I can see he'd be attracted to someone sweet, pretty, and exotic! Just like us, opposites attract, and I wish the new couple all the best biggrin.gif And I'm definitely glad I got the last day to decorate however I wanted.

Most importantly, I had fun all week decorating! Not as much fun as the snow fort, but it was a good time. Overall a great event.

Edited by sylviamaris

Yes! Another one! My Nilia got himself a Pink Pyral. They look beautiful together! Now if I could flip him...

Vancha Iluvatar has attracted a beautiful Nebula! One of my favorite breeds so I'm happy. Although whatever dragon showed up in the end would have been just fine. Too bed they're not facing each other though. tongue.gif

Not sure on my final cave design. Might make some changes later. Maybe more potatoes...

user posted image

Dunno if I will make more changes tomorrow before the event is frozen in place, or leave as is. There are definitely disadvantages to breathing blue flame...xd.png Oh well, at least his lovely new friend isn't complaining.

user posted image

Vancha Iluvatar has attracted a beautiful Nebula! One of my favorite breeds so I'm happy. Although whatever dragon showed up in the end would have been just fine. Too bed they're not facing each other though. tongue.gif

Not sure on my final cave design. Might make some changes later. Maybe more potatoes...

user posted image

Not sure about facing each other, but the silver looks like he's checking to make sure the nebula isn't leaving. xd.png

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Vanatarean has attracted an admirer: a nebula dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Can I still add stuff without chasing her away?