TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Wheee!

Congratulations to the new winners!

Valentine event and lots of Valentine Dragons for me! *big smile* Looking forward for the events. blink.gif I am so curious why we will enjoy another event right after Valentine. *cannot sit tight and wait*

Wheee!

Congratulations to the new winners!

Valentine event and lots of Valentine Dragons for me! *big smile* Looking forward for the events. blink.gif I am so curious why we will enjoy another event right after Valentine. *cannot sit tight and wait*

It's probably another event where we do something to send a message along with a cute graphic to another player.

It's probably another event where we do something to send a message along with a cute graphic to another player.

OOH OOH or a game where we collect hearts and steal them from each other, and when you gather enough you create a beautiful edible murder diorama something something.

Sorry, Hannibal hiatus is wearing on me.

Looks like I picked the perfect time to come back to the game~ Thanks for the schedule, TJ! happy.gif

Ooh! I can't wait! This will be my first Valentines here! I'm super excited to see the new Valentines and get a couple of second gen Heartseekers from Red Dorsal!! Also, something tells me we'll have a chocolate event thing. biggrin.gif

DC usually has great events! My favourite is still the 2011 haunted House event smile.gif

That was my favorite as well biggrin.gif

Also love the snow forts and message sending events, I always get such kind cards <3

Can't wait to work on my Rosebud and Heartseeker lineages! Is it bad if DC is one of my favorite parts of Valentine season, haha? xd.png

Wasn't a backup raffle winner, oh well rolleyes.gif Really looking forward to collecting more Valentine dragons (I want to have lots of mini armies xd.png) and I can't wait to see what the new release will look like! biggrin.gif Thank you for the update TJ :3

Thanks for the timeline TJ- getting excited about valentines breeding and the new valentine dragon. I wonder what the new valentine event will be this time. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the new Valentine's day dragon! This is my first Valentine's event, so I'll be trying to collect 2nd gens. Maybe I'll be able to make some checkers! smile.gif

Thanks for info, TJ! ^u^/ Can't wait to see this year's dragon!

(Congrats to backup winners as well!)

This year I will finally get some Valentine's dragons. I have been on Dragon Cave for YEARS and still do not have any V-Day Dragons. I am very excited for the event too!

Oh my gosh, is it that time already? laugh.gif Time to start making sure I have all my ducks - er, dragons - in a row for breeding on Sunday.

Woot! So excited for the heads up! Now I know exactly how much time I have to get everything in my PMs for Mireu and V-day breedings in order.

*cracks knuckles*

Time to put my procrastination/works best under pressure nature to work!

Huzzah!

Thank you TJ for the heads up!