TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Alas, I was not a re-draw winner (I'd like to know how many were re-drawn) but woo valentines breedings! Time to hoard RADs!

Good to know ~ I can finally finish the Encyclopedia entries for them (missing eggs on all but the Radiant Angel [which is missing everything]) as well as complete my sprite collection of them (need 1 ungendered of each to complete the sets.

Can't wait to see what's in store for the Holiday

I bet everyone is so excited! If only I could freeze time and get 200 more dragons for my Gold trophy... xd.png

Edited by gusearth1

I just tried pairing RAs with every single possible combo on my scroll to see what I like best. xd.png It's down to fleshcrowne, falconiform, magma, autumn, and thunder.

Awesome, I have plans for this year and hopefully I'll be able to have them all sorted. If not, there is always next year! I'm keen to see what this year's Valentine's dragon is, glad we have three days to collect them. biggrin.gif

I can't wait for the new release. I know it has just been a month, but it seems like it's been forever since I had something new to play with.

I'm excited about getting some mates for some of my second gens! I got really lucky and found a perfect mate during Christmas for my heartseeker x ribbon dancer. So that'll be a fun checker to breed this week!

I'm jazzed about getting some 2nd gen 09s from horses so I can continue my baby's lineage.

Edited by Sir Barton

So excited!! Hoping to get two of each this year. If you would like to help, PM me plz!

Edited by The_One_and_Only

Yaaaayyy! I'll be grabbing more Rosebuds, definitely. My favs.

Hopefully I'll get some RAs and just more Valentines in general.

I've got plenty of CBs now and some nice second gens (not only from valentine parents, but just pretty pairs of second gens to breed with second gen valentines too)

The first that comes to mind is a Pyrope Pyralspite from a Radiant Angel...wHICH I JUST REALIZED GENDERED MALE NO W H Y. *ahem* Ugh, nevermind that, then. Well, hopefully I'll find a similar lineage and can just make a stairstep. >.>

Hopefully I'll get some RAs and just more Valentines in general.

I've got plenty of CBs now and some nice second gens (not only from valentine parents, but just pretty pairs of second gens to breed with second gen valentines too)

The first that comes to mind is a Pyrope Pyralspite from a Radiant Angel...wHICH I JUST REALIZED GENDERED MALE NO W H Y. *ahem* Ugh, nevermind that, then. Well, hopefully I'll find a similar lineage and can just make a stairstep. >.>

Surely there's time to make a female sibling? o.o I'd be happy to help, just pm me if you want me to breed you one.

Well poo. Not a redraw winner. Oh well. At least there's Valentines to look forward to now.

Thanks so much for the timeline TJ! Now I know when I can start breeding~

...............must resist the urge to pick up one last batch of CB commons..........

Ooh!! This is the first time I've really been able to attend an event! I can't wait to get some pretty eggs!

MY whole V-Day timeline is planed out.

On Sunday, 2/8, I will have full eggspace; 6 slots.

With those six slots, I'll get one of every current breed. Those eggs will hatch on the 11th.

And the 11th, I will then proceed to get a 2nd egg of every V-day breed.

They will hatch on the 14th, and then I will use the egglots to snag my share of the new release.

^w^ This is gonna be great!