TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I thought Tj said he'd tell us when redraw winders were chosen?  blink.gif

He did. Check the last post of the Raffle Update Topic. Good Luck. smile.gif

The link to see if you are a back up winner: http://www.dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Back on topic: Do you want the new Valentine to be male or female or both?

I'm hoping for both.

Edited by Cireth

He did. Check the last post of the Raffle Update Topic. Good Luck. smile.gif

The link to see if you are a back up winner: http://www.dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Back on topic: Do you want the new Valentine to be male or female or both?

I'm hoping for both.

I don't want it to be both; since we can only get 2 CBs, it means we'd have to choose between 1 CB of each gender or having 2 of the same gender for a chance to replace Holiday related refusals sad.gif

VDays have alternated gender every year since the event began, so this year is likely to be a female.

I don't want it to be both; since we can only get 2 CBs, it means we'd have to choose between 1 CB of each gender or having 2 of the same gender for a chance to replace Holiday related refusals sad.gif

VDays have alternated gender every year since the event began, so this year is likely to be a female.

Hmm I hadn't thought of that. I still like the idea of being able to have PB Holiday lines though.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure how it worked because it's a bit different with the Christmas Dragons isn't it?

I think Christmas Dragons also alternate but every other year instead of every year.

Hmm I hadn't thought of that. I still like the idea of being able to have PB Holiday lines though.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure how it worked because it's a bit different with the Christmas Dragons isn't it?

I think Christmas dragons alternate every 2 years since Hollies and Yulebucks are males.

Had all my eggs hatched this morning, as planned, all spaces freed up for Valentine breeding and what do I go and do? Catch my first Rainbow Copper dragon. rolleyes.gif

I swear I didn't mean to! I was just browsing the biomes out of boredom, it was instinct to click fast when I saw it, I never thought I'd actually land it since I never have before!

Not that I'm gonna give it up, oh heck no, just one less Valentine dragon this year, I guess. tongue.gif

Other than that ridiculous mini-oops, I've pretty well planned out my holiday breeding this year, & hope to catch something nice in the AP, since I don't trade hardly at all. Here's wishing everyone else the same good luck!

Thank you ladyvidel and ObsessedWithCats. It confuses me too diaveborn. Hopefully this will help happy.gif

Start times based on time zone

PST: February 7th at 9pm

MST: February 7th at 10pm

CST: February 7th at 11pm

EST: February 8th at 12am

GMT: February 8th at 5am

CET: February 8th at 6am

EET: February 8th at 7am

AEST: February 8th at 3pm if daylight savings is NOT used

AEDT: February 8th at 4pm if daylight savings is currently in effect (Sydney, Australia)

Thank you ladyvidel and ObsessedWithCats. It confuses me too diaveborn. Hopefully this will help happy.gif

AEDT: February 8th at 4pm if daylight savings is currently in effect (Sydney, Australia)

That list of time zone differences is EXTREMELY handy.*wonders if I've got at LEAST one of each of the previous V Day releases* cool.gif

Edited by Shin'a'in

With these dates, I should have just enough time to catch one of every Valentine's Day dragon, and the new-release one (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I should have time to catch them all and get the new release although I'm locked at the moment. rolleyes.gif

I see a free eggslot and I can't resist filling it.

Had all my eggs hatched this morning, as planned, all spaces freed up for Valentine breeding and what do I go and do? Catch my first Rainbow Copper dragon. rolleyes.gif

I swear I didn't mean to! I was just browsing the biomes out of boredom, it was instinct to click fast when I saw it, I never thought I'd actually land it since I never have before!

Not that I'm gonna give it up, oh heck no, just one less Valentine dragon this year, I guess. tongue.gif

Other than that ridiculous mini-oops, I've pretty well planned out my holiday breeding this year, & hope to catch something nice in the AP, since I don't trade hardly at all. Here's wishing everyone else the same good luck!

You could see if someone wants to trade a hatchie for an egg. Happens sometimes if they want more time to trade or had a misgender xd.png

Thank you for this! I always forget what time DC runs on and have to go look at Neglected's clock.

Are there usually limits for CB Valentine's dragons?

Yes, 2 CBs per scroll.

Bred Vals, unlimited.

NINJA'd

Edited by lightningsky

Yes, CBs are limited to two per breed, sadly. ;~;

Good, then I can use one of my Incubates right now without worrying xd.png

Ahh, thank goodness for silver trophy. I can grab all the eggs I want! But I'm mostly looking for two second gen Heart seekers from Red Dorsals. My breeding project needs them badly. sad.gif

I wonder what a pretty little wonder we'll get this year... we've had dragons themed based off of roses, chocolate, sweets, gifts, angels, luck in love... what's next? wub.gif

I wonder what a pretty little wonder we'll get this year... we've had dragons themed based off of roses, chocolate, sweets, gifts, angels, luck in love... what's next? wub.gif

I hope it's something unique. A heartbreaker that still gets all the love, or something xd.png

I have Gold Trophy this time around and it has certainly come in handy with the past two events. But the Valentine event is probably my favorite so I cant wait tongue.gif

Valentine's Holiday is definitely my favorite of all DC Holidays. The dragons are always the best. ^^

I hope we get to send out stuffs like last years & this past Xmas. I had an awesome time giving and sending flowers. :3

Maybe this year will top last year's event? <3

I see a free eggslot and I can't resist filling it.

I know this exact feeling.

IT is hard to resist all those cute little eggs. I just want to take them home to my scroll if I have room for them. xd.png

I'm looking forward to finding some pretty eggs in the AP. I only have a few that I plan to breed and keep myself, so I will have plenty of space. Just need to remember to save two spots for the new eggs when they come. wink.gif I'm excited to see what they might be. Maybe something not pink or red?

So hard not to go AP hunting... While I only need five slots for planned eggs (two non-related RAs for freezing, one self bred RA for keeping and of course two new V-day dragons), who knows what pretties I'll find in the AP....