TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Bad thing on my part cause I like to hoard normal dragons, but at the same time I don't have a single Valentines on my scroll...

Thank you TJ for the timeline so we know what to expect. I love new dragons and events games. <3

I can't wait to breed my dragons biggrin.gif I want to make nice checkers this year and finally got all the mates I needed for it. And this year Valentine dragon will be awesome for sure wink.gif

So excited! I only have 2 CB holidays to breed this year but I'm excited for both their offspring (one already has a planned swapped and the other is the start of my bronze shimmer x rosebud checker unless I get a bloodswap).

Edited by Ponie

Always looking forward to the holiday events... I wonder what's in store for this year? laugh.gif

Awesome! Three days to pick up the new V-day is great!

Thanks for the heads up on the outages.

Congrats to all the new winners!

Congrats to all redraw winners. :>

Thank you for the timeline, TJ! I look forward to seeing what kind of special event we have this year.

Hurray, thanks TJ! Now we have a schedule to be looking forward to for the special things next week! owo

Maybe this time I can finally get to the actual drop this time, I never even do anything for Valentines, and yet I almost always miss the drop.

I have no idea how this always happens...

dang it, if only it could drop for a little longer I could get a birthday valentine dragon LOL

I celebrate my 4oth b-day on the 17th biggrin.gif

Yussss, new release!

And now I know when to breed my valentines, too, and have a litttle bit of time to get ready biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ, for the notice in advance. happy.gif

I am really, really excited for the event!

But again kinda sad because I wasn't a back up winner for the raffle!!! T___T

Thank you for the timeline! Being a full time college student, and working on top of that, schedules are super appreciated! I can now plan away!

biggrin.gif wooo!