TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I love dragon cave events. They're basically the only thing I play for nowadays. I just love building new lineages and trading for mates.

Thank you TJ for the Outage report, I'm sure you will time it when you can. I can't wait for the new event, last year's event was so fun.

Yes! The Valentine's day event is finally coming, can't wait to collect those Radiant Angels smile.gif Looking forward to the new dragon as well of course.

I know last years Valentine dragons were male so would this year one be female?

Most likely. So far gender of Valentine's have alternated every year.

I cant wait for the event! And to see this year's dragon. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update TJ!

Could somebody give me the start date/time in CST? It's making me slightly confused. I'm assuming the time is military and in EST and that the time is for midnight when the date changes over from the 7th to the 8th, but I wanted to be sure that it didn't start at another time. Also, if it starts military time 00:00:00 on the 8th (midnight on the 7th) and lasts until midnight on 14th (technically the 15th) and the new valentines are available for 3 days starting the 14th (midnight on 13th), will we still be able to breed for a day after the new ones come out? If somebody could clear it up for me on the exact start time, I would be happy to look up the start times in different time zones (EST, CST, MST, PST, GMT, and any other zones needed) and post them here.

My interpretation is that it begins 5 am GMT on Sunday, which I think would be 11 pm CST on Saturday?

Could somebody give me the start date/time in CST? It's making me slightly confused. I'm assuming the time is military and in EST and that the time is for midnight when the date changes over from the 7th to the 8th, but I wanted to be sure that it didn't start at another time. Also, if it starts military time 00:00:00 on the 8th (midnight on the 7th) and lasts until midnight on 14th (technically the 15th) and the new valentines are available for 3 days starting the 14th (midnight on 13th), will we still be able to breed for a day after the new ones come out? If somebody could clear it up for me on the exact start time, I would be happy to look up the start times in different time zones (EST, CST, MST, PST, GMT, and any other zones needed) and post them here.

Dragon Cave runs on Eastern Standard Time, so if it starts at 0:00 then that makes it start at 11pm Central Standard Time.

I'm so excited! Looking forward for the new Valentines dragon, hopefully I'll catch some older fellas too!

In general (not just here) I wish stuff started at 11:59pm or 1:01am - otherwise I get confused. I have been assuming stuff starts and ends right when one day turns into the day specified by the number.

Just wish they weren't dropping at midnight on a Sunday for me. I have school the next day! xd.png

And oh, I just adore new dragon releases! They're the best part of the game, getting to be surprised and seeing something unique and new.

Edited by Niyaka

Just wish they weren't dropping at midnight on a Sunday for me. I have school the next day! xd.png

And oh, I just adore new dragon releases! They're the best part of the game, getting to be surprised and seeing something unique and new.

If the problem is the fear to lose them, you don't have to worry : since people can onlt take 2 of the new released dragons the cave will be full of them for a lot of time for the following three days smile.gif

Awesome. Can't wait. So many new (to me) eggs to collect.smile.gif

Edit: Also can't wait to see the new ones. Male or female breed this time?

Edited by Cireth

You don't have to get them right at midnight. You could get them that afternoon.

If the problem is the fear to lose them, you don't have to worry : since people can onlt take 2 of the new released dragons the cave will be full of them for a lot of time for the following three days smile.gif

This.

EVEN if you are unable to get them in the initial rush to get the new pretties, the drop for a whole day at least ( AND I believe the first post by the Bossman said more than that).

Don't worry! They'll be dropping when you come back from school, too!

Thanks for the info TJ. I can't wait for the new V-Day Dragons.. and catching new old V-Day dragons.

It seems I wasn't in the re-draw, oh well maybe next year. Congrats to those that were won.

Thanks for the info TJ. I can't wait for the new V-Day Dragons.. and catching new old V-Day dragons.

It seems I wasn't in the re-draw, oh well maybe next year. Congrats to those that were won.

I thought Tj said he'd tell us when redraw winders were chosen? blink.gif