TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I have to check the Valentine's I have to get my priorities in order. This is exciting! Thank you, TJ!

I can't wait to look around for a second gen RA from RA x mistletoe, I think that would be sooo pretty!

Hold on, does the breeding start at midnight tonight???? Cause I wanna make sure I didn't make a mistake...

Edited by shadowfighter

I can't wait to look around for a second gen RA from RA x mistletoe, I think that would be sooo pretty!

Hold on, does the breeding start at midnight tonight???? Cause I wanna make sure I didn't make a mistake...

From what I understand, breeding starts in 2 hours and 20-ish minutes. If I'm wrong, then please someone correct me! xd.png

I just wanna make sure so that my sister whom is Breeding me a second gen RA from RA x Mistletoe doesn't breed them too soon. I want that eggy!! :3

Edit: If it isn't obvious enough, Mistletoes are my favorite Christmas dragon, with RAs being my favorite Valentines, and Desipis being my favorite Halloween. Lol

Edited by shadowfighter

From what I understand, breeding starts in 2 hours and 20-ish minutes. If I'm wrong, then please someone correct me! xd.png

Yes, this sounds right.

Whooo-Hoooo~! Two hours away from the Valentine kick-off. I do need to get some sleep tonight since I've been up since 4-5 am, but hey! We won't get another holiday egg event until October so I'm stayin' up for this one! wink.gif

Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone gets pretty Valentine babies for their lineage projects (including myself xd.png)

This is gonna be great! I look forward to seeing what beautiful Valentine sweetheart gets released this year! biggrin.gif

Whooo-Hoooo~! Two hours away from the Valentine kick-off. I do need to get some sleep tonight since I've been up since 4-5 am, but hey! We won't get another holiday egg event until October so I'm stayin' up for this one! wink.gif

Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone gets pretty Valentine babies for their lineage projects (including myself xd.png)

This is gonna be great! I look forward to seeing what beautiful Valentine sweetheart gets released this year! biggrin.gif

I am excited, too. Tonight, you say?

I'm so sad I froze CBs from previous years before the limit was lifted xP

Same D:

Aren't we all sad about that? Oh well.

On the positive side, you probably have at least one CB of each, right? biggrin.gif I don't because I was silly and started playing then never bothered to sign back in for several years... Oops! xd.png

On the positive side, you probably have at least one CB of each, right? biggrin.gif I don't because I was silly and started playing then never bothered to sign back in for several years... Oops! xd.png

I do of a couple years smile.gif I, like you, wasn't really serious about this when I first started, so I missed the Holiday releases for a couple of my early years xP I wish there was a guide for new players right on the main site to explain the importance of not missing these dates!

I'm down to 0/7 egg slots and 6/21 total slots. It's taken a will of steel to avoid grabbing things in the AP... I still do, but throw them back. I suppose it's a good thing I've only been grabbing Bleeding Moons, I can resist the charms of their CB eggs. I've got a good portion of the 2Gs I want sorted out and will be spreading some much needed Valentine x Bleeding Moon checkered love in the AP this breeding season. Provided my dragons produce more than one Holiday of course, hopefully people who grab them end up naming them. biggrin.gif

I am excited, too. Tonight, you say?

Yup! In just under 1 hour and 15 minutes to be exact. TJ Said Sunday at 00:00 meaning midnight cave time tonight. biggrin.gif

@VampiricOmen - Ohh~ Tell me about it. It's been so hard for me to resist picking up so many lovelies in the Departures thread. I purposely passed up a CB Thunder earlier today because I knew I'd need the space. That was so hard considering Thunders are my favorite dragons next to Graves and Golds.

I managed to free most of my egg slots and several of my hatchies have grown up today so I'm pretty good in terms of egg space. Much better than last year when I had to freeze a few.

Edited by Syiren

Yup! In just under 1 hour and 15 minutes to be exact. TJ Said Sunday at 00:00 meaning midnight cave time tonight. biggrin.gif

I'm just killing time on the forum until then. xd.png I am going to do the breedings I owe people first, get those off my scroll, then see if I can add some generations to some of my checkers via AP finds. xd.png

I'm just killing time on the forum until then. xd.png I am going to do the breedings I owe people first, get those off my scroll, then see if I can add some generations to some of my checkers via AP finds. xd.png

Same here, I can't wait for eggies. :3

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to hunt eggs first then breed egg or breed then hunt. .____. I mean, I'm planning on keeping offsprings from all my own dragons that are bred to Black Teas... but... argh. I might go hunting first.

haha, same here. I tried killing some time by making my new avatar. Did not take as long as I thought it would. xd.png Good thing I have some good tunes to keep me occupied.

I'm distracting myself by replaying FFX-2 to try to get 100% completion. LOL. It's a good game when you are distracted, since it doesn't require intense concentration.

Ahh, I'm excited! I'm egglocked, though... dangit. xd.png

Oh, forget it. I'll just abandon it all, cause it's easily replaceable. tongue.gif Valentine's beauties here I come! xd.png

Edited by DragonxEmpress

Ahh, I'm excited! I'm egglocked, though... dangit. xd.png

Oh, forget it. I'll just abandon it all, cause it's easily replaceable. tongue.gif Valentine's beauties here I come! xd.png

I have one eggslot right now, and I'll have two more either by the time the event starts or shortly thereafter. Then by tomorrow, most of my egg slots should be open other than any I've already picked up. xd.png