TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Is anyone else kind of dismayed by the lack of HMs?

I know I am. In the grand scheme of things, I'd much rather win honorable mention and get myself a new male Frill or even (if they had been allowed) a Bright Pink than I would any kind of prize dragon.

I missed the "they have not been contacted" part and went sprinting to my e-mail xd.png Well, good luck to everyone!

Good Luck to everyone, but I´m also a bit sad, that there are no Honoary Mentions anymore, but well, 600 New Prizes, whoa - no chance to collect them all *lol* =)

Edited by tjenni

Good Luck to everyone, but I´m also a bit sad, that there are no Honoary Mentions anymore, but well, 600 New Prizes, whoa - no chance to collect them all *lol* =)

GOOD POINT ! This COULD at last mean an end to "got to have a 2 gen from EVERY PRIZE" biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just noticed this, apologies. xd.png

If having an opinion that is contrary to decisions made is hating, then I guess I'm guilty. =\ I think people should be able to do what they want with their dragons and I will not apologize for holding that belief. I also do not believe that it would be a very effective measure against multiscrolling, since people do that anyway and apparently it's easy enough to get around. *shrug* Ah, well. Decision's been made, I wished only to voice that not everyone agrees with it. I am accustomed to being in the minority here. xd.png

No, I meant I wasn't hating on you for stating your opinion, just offering a possible explanation. smile.gif

Thanks TJ! Good luck to all!

Hope the winners can still have custom codes, though.

But all in all, having more prizes is better. Just think— more prize checkers!

I would have found an HM very useful but I guess I was never really going to win one anyway :3 I like the increase in total prize winners and I'm glad we're not getting a new prize - It'll devalue the old ones to a slightly more sensible level to have plenty more of them.

Good luck everyone smile.gif

Thanks TJ! Good luck to all!

Hope the winners can still have custom codes, though.

But all in all, having more prizes is better. Just think— more prize checkers!

Ooooh yes, more prize checkers without inbred, that'll be awesome! biggrin.gif

Awesome, thanks for the update! I'm really happy about the increased Prize pool - even if it means no HMs. Hopefully this will make it possible to trade for 3Gs (perhaps 2Gs as well…?) without paying an arm and a leg.

Good luck to everyone! ^^

A bit of sadness that there are no HM's from my side, too, but the increase in prizes is great!

Very glad to see the huge increase in prize winners! A wee bit sad to see HMs go, though--was hoping to get a CB Avatar if I won HM, haha. XP

Will there be an on site verification if people win, too, like last year? The forum hasn't been sending anything to my email for over a year now. sad.gif

600 Winners Total! That's a lot! biggrin.gif

Good luck to all of us!

Edited by KiraLwolf

Nice to see the increase of prizes. I was hoping for a new dragon, though.

Should I remind you of my mail address, TJ? So you don't get confused and send it to the right place xd.png

Cool!

Although...kind of sad that there aren't any honourable mentions...

Whee!

That are many prizes compared to the last years! xd.png

Thanks for this update!

bit sad though, that there are no more HMs....and i would have loved to see a new sprite too....So i'm hoping for a new regular release soon, because i don't expect to win even if the chances are better now and the trade for 2nd gens will be pur madness in the next weeks. xd.png

Thanks for the update, TJ!

Will there be an on site verification if people win, too, like last year? The forum hasn't been sending anything to my email for over a year now. sad.gif

I do hope there is one. For people who don't get the forum notifications, and also because it's faster to check that way. tongue.gif

Good luck everyone!

WOAH!!!

So many winners, awesome and thanks TJ for listening to everyone's opinions on needing more winners though I am saddened about the no HM.