TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Thanks for the info, TJ. I'm really glad to see an increase in the number of prizes. It should help the trade market, assuming that breeding success continues at the same rate. I still don't expect to win, but I might have a better chance of getting another 2nd gen some day. Or even a 2nd gen fail.

Oh, dear God!

I'm so excited!!!!

I hope I'm part of that list!!!!

I'm a little worried about the site e-mail. Is it the same as the PM? Or do you just mean that it's the e-mail we used to create the account ^^u?

Sorry for being so dumb about this u.u

Edited by Ylvanne

Just a question, is there a chance that the same person who won last year to win again this year?

i think its ok if on a different tire, like for example if you won first last year you can win 2nd or 3rd tire this year, otherwise i'd like that people who haven't won to get a chance at winning tongue.gif

I'm a little worried about the site e-mail. Is it the same as the PM? Or do you just mean that it's the e-mail we used to create the account ^^u?

It's the email you used to create the account smile.gif

You can find out which one it is in your account settings, at the bottom.

Great news!

So no chance for a CB Soulpeace, or Shallow Water or... sad.gif Okay that's also cool. I wonder what we can expect from the future i sense a wonderful surprise in the future. *hoping here senses are not disturbed from her cold*

I like the idea to not be able to trade the prize dragon. So every winner will be pestered for the firstborn and all her/his siblings. laugh.gif Seriously just concratulate the winners for there luck and let them live in peace. If they want to trade they will post it or write an pm.

The only question left is:

Can we choose the code for the prize dragon?

Oh, dear God!

I'm so excited!!!!

I hope I'm part of that list!!!!

It is the e-mail adress that you can see if you log in on your scroll go to "Account" and then "Account Settings" and then you can see your e-mail adress at the bottom of this site/page.

Hey you native speaker in English out there:

When do i say page and when site? Always confuses about that. wacko.gif

Yay more prizes. I won't win but at least there is a bigger breeding pool. smile.gif Kinda sad about no HM but there is, I am sure, a good reason. Just wondering if we can still choose codes for prizes?

Does this mean no new prize breeds?

Yep looks that way. I was rather hoping for a new one too lol!

It's the email you used to create the account smile.gif

You can find out which one it is in your account settings, at the bottom.

Thank you for the answer!

I'm so excited about all this. I've been playing for a while, but I've missed all the CB holidays (not this year's one! I took both Mistletoes :3) and never won anything on raffles.

Maybe I'll have better luck this year!!!!

Edited by Ylvanne

Yay, finally a raffle update! Really excited about the increased number of winners (maybe even I'll have a chance of winning this year) biggrin.gif

Lots of Prizes (and no new ones), hooray! laugh.gif Larger breeding pool, that looks promising.

I finally have hopes of fulfilling my disastrous scroll goals. xd.png

Sad to see no HM Prizes this time, though, I've always found them quite interesting. Perhaps something else is in store for those?

Uhm one question: Are the winner still be able to choose codes this year?

Edited by Shelybear

Huh. Interesting. This is exactly what I was hoping for this year, minus the exclusion if HMs. I really would habe picked an HM over a few of the prize dragons.

Oh well, can't have everything. smile.gif

Pity that there are no HMs - it would be nice to have a chance at getting a CB of one of those holiday dragons I missed getting the CBs of due to being out of country or otherwise not with net connection at the release. (And 1000 is a much nicer, rounder number than 600. *khm*)

Good luck, everyone! The chances are small, I know, but can't wait for the results.

Edited by Shienvien

Whoah that's a lot of prizes.

Bit miffed about the lack of HM, but I'll live haha smile.gif Now to anxiously await an email that's not likely to ever even be sent to me xd.png

Omg so many more Shimmer and Tinsel lines to collect. @_@

I'm so excited! Maybe I'll win this year! happy.gif

Edit: I'm also happy that there aren't NEW prizes. <3

Edited by Earth Gurl

Oh... wow. The prize pool DID grow! Thanks, TJ. smile.gif *Watches inbox - and spam folder, just in case - anxiously*

(Hoping that the page where you can check to see if you're a prize winner will be in use this year again... that was really handy last year and alleviated my own anxiety regarding whether or not I had missed a very important email.)