TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

And I'm probably the only one very saddened to see no new prize breed this year. I really wish we could have gotten a new shiny, I so enjoyed when it happened before, even though I obviously never got a CB Prize. I guess there's always hope for next year, even though the people that dislike it always seem to be louder than those who like it. Also very sad to see the HMs gone.

Thanks TJ for the raffle event even in its barest form, and good luck to everyone.

I'm seeing people complain about the bump to 600, I think 1000+ is a bit much LOL

There will always be complainers ~

Even if it is made to where everyone who participated in the Event gets a prize (be it an HM or an actual prize), there will be people who complain (be it that the value of CB Prize Dragons and/or 2nd Gens. will go down, that Prizes of any kind are no longer special, etc)

I agree that this is being handled very well - and applaud this change to the Raffle.

And I'll throw my name into the Custom Code wondering hat

Thanks for the update TJ smile.gif

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to actually win something this year.

It must be so nice to be a raffle winner *dreams* smile.gif

Weird, I had a dream last night I won haha. Hope it turns out that I'm a clairvoyant. tongue.gif I'm happy to see an increase in winners though. Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Good luck, everyone!

Glad to see the bump in prizes coupled with allowing more entries for active players ^^ Good compromise for problems in previous years.

there will always be people wanting the new lineages, and some people are willing to trade astronomical amounts of eggs and hatchlings for new things, I am sure the trading will be easy at the beginning of the breeding however, as time passes it will go up as usual.

I am also curious about the custom codes.....

Yay, updates! biggrin.gif

And yay that the prize eggs aren't tradable - I totally support this because it always caused too much drama (and I didn't find it fair, neither). biggrin.gif Though in my opinion it's sad that this year there aren't any HMs at all. I really liked the idea of HM prizes... :/

I bet I won't count among among the lucky ones this year again so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my friends. laugh.gif

EDIT: And of course good luck to everyone else as well! cool.gif

Edited by soulchaser

I am unhappy about the increase as I feel it was unnecessary and will also solve absolutely none of the complaints people make every year. People always want more, especially when you give it to them. The HM's will also be missed. u-u

All the same, I am still excited for the raffle in general.

. . . No HMs? D: But, but, I want hybrid babies. =( I still don't even know of any but the one soupeace, lol.

Aww. Well, I'm suppose it was made with good reason (perhaps to speed up getting prizes out?).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Good luck everyone smile.gif

Will the increase in the prizes make the breeding more difficult, though?

Edited by LittleIslander

Just wondering can a person recieve more than one if they had more than one entry and also gl and HF

Edited by merkat12

Raffle news, thanks TJ! Thank you also for increasing the number of winners.

No more CB hybrids? ;_;

It is fair enough that the total winners is increased assuming the userbase is growing.

I ll add my good luck wishes.

Id love to win either of them! smile.gif They are all beautiful dragons.

My only regret is I was only introduced to Dragon end of May 2013 so I missed out on some of the original dragons. Still. I am having lots of fun with all the dragons!

(PS any chance the game could be put back up -its fun to play even when we are not collecting mana?)

Awesome ;u; I'm glad there's not a new breed to scramble over, and I like the increase. Fingers crossed...

Just wondering can a person recieve more than one if they had more than one entry and also gl and HF

Doubt it, people don't get to win more than one egg in the same raffle.

Oh well... I would have preferred HM to a prize dragon (I know this is heresy but it's true). But since the chance of winning is slim anyway, it doesn't really matter.

A larger pool of prizes is good. smile.gif

One of these days I shall win. /crosses fingers in hopes that I have.-

I also don't understand about why people are complaining about the increase of winners.

You do realize that people sign up for this site probably everyday right? wink.gif It's natural for it to increase? But then again I'm sure you all would complain if the increase didn't happen. xd.png

Anyways, congratulations to those who have won!

I can't wait to hunt for the trophies eggs. biggrin.gif

Edited by sonnyfftl

If I were so lucky to win, I'd make my line with Radiant Angels.

Thanks for the raffle. It was so much fun.

What's HM? I fail to understand :/

HM = "Honorable Mention"

In past raffles, the Honorable Mention winners would get "non-prize dragon'" prizes

They could pick any in-cave dragon, or a CB hybrid, or any Christmas dragon, or a Frill.