Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sick. My nose is dead and my throat is dead and my face is dead and I'm really cold >_<

Tired groggy and I woke up in a bad mood. There's no reason why I should feel that way, its just how I woke up. huh.gif Hopefully I'll feel better as the day goes on.

Bored to death.Ive been doing the same thing for days now.

Poke eggs,check secondlife,heck other forums,check roleplay,check webcomics.

I'm dead inside.

Stupid. Really stupid. I need to make a phone call to customer support for something and I'm just sitting here getting super nervous and delaying the call. This is ridiculous.

*kicks phone across room and curls up in the corner*

Exhausted. People are demanding a lot from me and I won't even have the time to stop and relax on Christmas because I have a follow-up doctor's appointment that day.

Hugs to anyone else who's super stressed and not enjoying the holidays.

Irritated. I recently started wearing glasses and they're driving me batty. I feel like the lenses are always smudgy/foggy (and they usually are xd.png) and that I've got something in my eye. dry.gifdry.gif And I've also lost a Christmas gift. It's one I was really excited to give too. I hope I can find it tomorrow. Otherwise I'll have to order it again. mad.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

Like I am disintegrating.

Nauseated the past day or so, with lower intestine complaints. Tooth ache and a migraine. I am actually falling to bits.

Pretty good. Got a slow start this morning, but I'm in a pretty good mood. Especially after my boyfriend cheered me up last night. He's so awesome. wub.gif

Feeling terrible for breaking Romeo's heart but he brought this to himself. I feel terrible first off all is being someone's messenger in this love relationship. Being a third party is just awkward...

Frustrated. I'm so tired of people telling me that we're going to do something only for them to conveniently "forget" and make plans with other people instead.

overwhelmed. i have so much to do before christmas and not enough time to do it.

i need some xbox downtime. i have not been able to play in weeks!

/flails

I'm feeling pretty darn good. I had a good day at work today, which doesn't happen often, and all my co-workers decorated the entire workspace and it looks beautiful. Came home to a happy dog. I'm good.