Syiren

How are you feeling?

A bit tired and groggy, but I blame that on the weather. I always feel sluggish when it rains. Emotionally though I feel okay.

im feeling sick and cold.i caught a cold.ive been like this for 2 days now,hopefully this will be over tommorow,it feels like im getting better.

Quite cold and still tired, but still not sick. I wonder how does it even happen that pretty much everyone else around me is sick, but I still won't even catch one cold. I guess that's good though, even though a day off school would always be nice. Even if it meant some sickness.

Also, I didn't do good in the geography exam - that leaves me annoyed how I didn't understand to study more.

I'm strangely hyper. Like, bouncing and making weird noises type of hyper. ... I can be really, really loud when I'm hyper like this.

It's so cold in my room, I need to sleep and I must study for an exam today. Not feeling fine today, these early wake ups highly annoy me, as they always leave me super tired and almost unable to focus on anything. I guess I just have to wait till weekend, which is gladly just three days away (including this day as the third).

Hugs all around for those feeling bad/sad/negative in any way. <3

I sincerely think art is a major reason I'm still functioning at an acceptable level. It's an excellent escape.

SO ANYWAY, feelin' pretty neutral-positive, tired and achy, but I am going to finish this drawing before I sleep. >:C

*still hasn't made that important appointment and is even questioning doing so*

My arm hurts and it makes concentrating kinda hard, because pain, obviously. It constantly makes me also wonder if there's something serious going on. This isn't the first time that kind of arm pain haa happened.

Ow.

This gloomy weather is starting to get to me. I don't have much energy and I feel more depressed than usual. I wish the sun would come back soon. sad.gif

I ate an entire box of Bacon Dippers and all I feel now is a lingering sense of shame… ^^;

No need to be ashamed!

Just to do something about that, I can still remember that one time when I ate six ice cream cones all by myself... It was a decision hastily made. biggrin.gif

As for me, I'm currently having good vibes. I studied for tomorrow's exam, and I even feel like I could remember stuff! Awesome, I feel almost proud of myself. I shouldn't feel like that yet, though.

Also, weekend. Quite soon.

Stressed, per usual. But it's the good kind of stress today: exciting, energetic, productive stress. Much, much better than the kind of fearful/self-pitying stress that makes me sick to my stomach and prevents me from getting anything done. Hopefully I can have more days like this in the month to come. It's going to be a very stressful time.. whether it'll the good stress or the bad stress remains to be seen :')

Well I was doing fine, but now I'm kipzing nervous as heck. I emailed someone, not expecting to get a reply until maybe tomorrow, come to find out she replied less than 10 minutes later. Now the next question is what the crud do I do now? Do I just ask for an appointment? Answer the questions over email? Surely I should actually speak to her in person, but do I even want to go through with this? I've been half-way talked out of this again. I'm still functioning, I'm not failing any classes yet, I've pulled myself most of the way out of that pit I've been stuck in for months...what do I do? Why am I so nervous, this shouldn't be this difficult.

*whimpers and curls up in corner*

I'm feeling cold and drowsy. Still lovesick about my bf. I'm complaining nonstop about our living arrangements and issues with distance. Also feeling pretty relaxed relative to the rest of today and yesterday. Was completely wracked with irritation and anger.

...also i should not have eaten those fries. I think the oil is making my stomach upset.

I feel pretty relaxed, actually. Not thinking about schoolwork even though there is a whole lot of it can sometimes be a really calming experience. Hope the calm mode stays on when I start working with stuff again smile.gif

I'm having the worst allergies of my life today and it is miserable.

Same with allergies^ ugh post nasal drip season is kicking my butt :/

Aside from that, awesome! Dropped a negative person out of my life, went to see my first concert (with them, dropped them after), met THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON FROM BEIJING HERE ;00 and I'm excelling in my Chinese Class after almost being kicked out (You never know how much of a difference teachers make but its a LOT)

*joins allergy club*

~

I am so god dang kipzing nervous. I really need to reply to an important email from someone. Actually, no, she requested I call instead. She called me during class today (didn't realise until I got out) and sent an email shortly after saying I need to call. Call? ME? That still counts as talking to someone irl. I'm freaking out over this for no good reason. This is making me feel sick. Instead of doing something about it, I'm sitting here letting my nerves get the best of me and feeling sorry for myself. I hate it. JUST SUCK IT UP AND CALL. Or don't and think about it some more first.

Why can't we make simple decisions easily like everyone else in the world? Q~Q

Not just frustrated anymore, but this time even sick. I strongly feel Ihave a cold now, as my throat hurts and stuff. A light headache is a thing too. This is irritating, I hope I make it through the school day.

Stressed, to the point that my insomnia is flaring up again. I'm so ridiculously exhausted and all I want are a few hours of rest, but my brain will not allow it. These past few days have been the absolute worst.