Syiren

How are you feeling?

A bit better than before. Still a little queasy and pretty sleepy.

If I hear another word about my upcoming exams I'm gonna lose it. The confirmation of my first exam is on the 28th of August. The elimination test of that same exam is on the 31st of August, which is on the same day as the confirmation of the second exam. The practical part of the second exam is already on the 1st of September, and the oral part of that exam is on the 2nd of September, when I should be somewhere else to see the results of the elimination test of the first exam and, in case I passed it, make a deal with the professors to set a date for the practical and oral part of that exam. This is a mess.

Well,well blink.gif Same with me: I'am sleepy and my baby should be sleepy, too. But he's crying and ...

~ Maybe it's the rainy weather outside? Possibly his first teeth? Or stomach pain! ~

.. It's raining in heaven!

Whatever. Have a great day, all together

and best luck for the examinations! wink.gif

I got a new (bigger, better) desk from IKEA, which has helped me feel like my life is somewhat in order, lol. Currently I'm thinking about how I'm excited to get back to school, but I know that once school starts, I'm going to be overwhelmed and probably miserable. Oh well. I'm just going to enjoy the fun part - a fresh new school year, new teachers, new supplies, new clothes.

Feeling inspired to continue on writing... biggrin.gif And they're not research papers too which I have great difficulty! They're short stories and poems.

They're almost done.

===

Feeling tired now in the early afternoon. So much stuff I did yesterday afternoon until late night and this morning. And there are more to come. Small errands to the bank from my sister and mom. sad.gif I need and want rest.

Tired. For the past few days I've had little to no energy. I'm not sure why. I don't feel sick. It'd be nice to actually get something done instead of having to sit down every ten minutes. sad.gif

Tired but fulfilled. I spent two hours combing and dressing up my old Barbie and Bratz dolls, after which I packed them into big firm bags. I'm donating them to an abandoned children shelter this Saturday. wub.gif

Tired but fulfilled. I spent two hours combing and dressing up my old Barbie and Bratz dolls, after which I packed them into big firm bags. I'm donating them to an abandoned children shelter this Saturday. wub.gif

smile.gif Oh, that's kind of you! *gives a loving hug*

===

Feeling energised this morning. A good thing too. I got, let's see, a poem request, a newspaper article for an online magical newspaper, and school schedule to do.

I had a stressful encounter with another person today while out and about. I have really high anxiety and I have, traditionally, had poor coping mechanisms.

Today I unconsciously utilized good ones! I reached out to a friend who recharges me, did my nails, took a nice soak in the bath, and poured myself a cuppa after. I'm even in my most favorite jimjams.

Look at that. I have learned a useful life skill somewhere in the past year. -pats self on the back- Good job, Amber.

smile.gif Oh, that's kind of you! *gives a loving hug*

Thanks. wub.gif It was no fuss for me. I don't need them anymore and those kids will be happier. smile.gif I'm also throwing in some of our clothes that both me and my sister overgrew and can't wear anymore, so we're donating that as well. biggrin.gif

Right now I feel like I lack some sleep (which I always do), but I have to start studying. I wish I was more energized because I have a lot of work to do.

I am so tired right now. I worked a nearly 15 hour shift on Thursday(until 4 am Friday morning X_X), then I had to be at work for 1 pm the same day. I ended up getting less than 5 hours sleep, then I had to work another 12 hour shift. I'm so ready to sleep for the next 24 hours xd.png.

Annoyed. I had plans to go shopping today as I no longer fit into most of my clothes (hahahashahahff sudden weight gain) but it's storming pretty badly with no signs of stopping any time soon. Also I think I may be developing psoriasis or some other skin condition. It's come out of nowhere and won't go away :))) So that's annoying.

Just remembered another thing that is annoying me - I have recently discovered that I have a lactose sensitivity! It sucks! I'm not lactose intolerant but I definitely have some bad reactions to dairy. And, of course, my favorite things to eat are ice cream, cheesecake, etc.. Now I need to find some sort of lactose-free coffee creamer because coffee is a staple in my diet, but half-and-half is now a no-no for me :/

Edited by glamoursea2

I'm pissed, my stupid neighbors decided it was a GREAT day to let off some fireworks when I was about to go to sleep, so it sounded like someone was getting shot. So much for going to bed early, I'm wide awake and having a mini panic attack because of those morons I call neighbors.

I'm pissed, my stupid neighbors decided it was a GREAT day to let off some fireworks when I was about to go to sleep, so it sounded like someone was getting shot. So much for going to bed early, I'm wide awake and having a mini panic attack because of those morons I call neighbors.

Sorry to hear that. I've got a few neighbors like that myself who thought it was a great idea to launch them until 1 am on the 4th of July. And the entire weekend after. dry.gif Sorry you had a bad night. sad.gif

~*~

I'm feeling great. My boyfriend and I just got a lot closer and I can't wait until his Birthday comes. I'm really excited to give him something special because he treats me right and I want to do the same. wub.gif

...I believe I may be feeling...

user posted image

^ So happy for you, dear. wub.gif It's nice to see people in love. biggrin.gif

I'm feeling happy. No special reasons, just happy. smile.gif

I really don't know what to feel anymore, it's like my mind is always in a neutral state. Even my emotions seem half baked. A wall closed from outside contact... The only thing that really seems to reflect my emotions is the music I listen to.

I am somehow feeling energetic and in a good mood today. However I did go to bed slightly late, so I am feeling a bit tired. Wait can you feel energetic and tired...at the same time?

Tired of everything, I guess. Sometimes the atmosphere at my place is so intense that I wish I was never born in this family.

Really tired. I had such a busy day at the shop. I just want to lay back and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the night. x_x;

Half freaked out, half in awe. FKA twigs just surprise dropped her new EP M3LL155X and also 4 self-directed videos to go with the first 4 songs and let me tell you it is something else.

Really sad. Literally crying as I type this. All because of a stupid show. I swear, it's going to be the death of me.

Frustrated. Extremely so.

Because one of my stepsisters thinks that some school/boy drama warrants "being depressed."

It's just annoying because I've been legitimately diagnosed by a psychiatrist with depression and social anxiety, and my sister here thinks that she's got social anxiety because she get's nervous around boys.