Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm tired, this was a fairly active day. I wish I wouldn't feel so nervous about moving again soon. :c

Edgy and irritable. If that cat outside doesn't shut up soon, I'll use my air gun to dispose of it.

Stressed and irritated. That's how I always end up feeling every time he comes home and I'm always so relieved when he leaves again. if only he'd pull his head out of his censorkip.gif but it seems like that's asking for too much. dry.gif

Annoyed. I wish I could join one RP in which the OP doesn't have to immediately go on hiatus for some reason immediately after I get into it.

Also Bro is hogging the bandwidth.

Edited by Brotato

Well my stomach hurts, but then again that's usual since I have weak stomach...

I feel really tired and pressured cause school is starting in a week, and I still have to finish my summer work...

so overall, not a fantastic day. dry.gif

Well, you know that feeling whenever you love something so much that all of your thoughts are centered around that thing?

...yeah

Happy. I went shopping today and that makes me happy so yeah. tongue.gif

I'm feeling all at once very stressed and very proud of myself. Over the summer I was assigned a novel to read for my literature class and an analysis to write. I put a lot of work into it, it took a long time, and I was excited to turn it in. Today I found out that I read. the. wrong. book. My entire analysis is worthless, I have a paper due in two days on a book I haven't read, and all my effort on what turned out to be the wrong assignment was for nothing! BUT I have been sitting here for hours straight, poring over the sparknotes summaries/analyses for the book I was meant to read, and now I'm all prepped to write the correct essay. I wish I could have had time to read the actual book, but I did the best I could considering the circumstances, and after this, I will have truly achieved a procrastination miracle.

I'm feeling all at once very stressed and very proud of myself. Over the summer I was assigned a novel to read for my literature class and an analysis to write. I put a lot of work into it, it took a long time, and I was excited to turn it in. Today I found out that I read. the. wrong. book. My entire analysis is worthless, I have a paper due in two days on a book I haven't read, and all my effort on what turned out to be the wrong assignment was for nothing! BUT I have been sitting here for hours straight, poring over the sparknotes summaries/analyses for the book I was meant to read, and now I'm all prepped to write the correct essay. I wish I could have had time to read the actual book, but I did the best I could considering the circumstances, and after this, I will have truly achieved a procrastination miracle.

^ Oh wow. I'm impressed. I'd be a frantic mess and be completely panicking if I were in your place. I commend your calmness and your confidence, and wish you the best of luck. Hopefully your teacher is a reasonable person who would understand that mistakes happen. Best of luck.

~*~

I'm feeling very relieved. Last night we had the worst storm we've seen in years. I knew it was bad when lightning struck close enough to knock out our power, but I never expected it to be THAT close. It struck our neighbor's tree in the backyard and caused it to explode. Bits of branches and wood are everywhere back there, bigger branches too. One branch landed behind our shed in the backyard and it looked big from around the corner, but when I actually got up close to it and saw it my jaw dropped open. The branch is nearly as big as our shed! We were very lucky nothing big ended up on our roof. So, back to my original statement. I'm feeling very relieved. sleep.gif;

I just had to do the same thing, so I feel your struggle. I just finished it hours shy of my first day of school (found out at orientation for my AP Lit and Composition that I had not "completed the essay up to par" i.e. didn't annotate the book) *sigh*

95 pages annotated.

3 page essay done.

54 definitions completed.

Good luck! Sending successful procrastination miracle vibes your way!

Accidentally gouged a small trench out of my leg today doing yard work. Not bad enough to need stitches but it took an hour for the bleeding to stop. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't hurt more than it does. I almost can't feel it already.

I have such extreme apathy, that even maggots can't bother me. I had one on my hand before I fed it to my fish

I'm so tired all the time, I wish this would go away. I really don't want to deal with anything.

I'm super tired even after my routine morning coffee. It seems like I couldn't get enough sleep even if I had slept for a century. dry.gif

Exhausted. Drained. Tired.

First day of school officially done. Now I get to look forward to another 180 days of the same crap. Social anxiety makes talking to people extremely difficult, and I already have to read a chapter of a book and present it tomorrow in AP U.S. History.

And I'm still trying to figure out what to do about Professional Communication, which is a required credit to graduate. My anxiety about being in the spotlight is so strong that I'll literally get panic attacks and have difficulty breathing, and yet I have to figure out some way to give one or two speeches in front of an entire class every single week.

The idea of school makes me physically nauseous and I've recently discovered that the twitching in my hand that I get quite frequently is triggered by extreme stress and anxiety. It makes sense that my left hand was practically twitching at a consistent rate the day before school.

I don't know what I'm gonna do. My mom's putting me in counseling again, but she's a school-funded counselor who doesn't actually help much.

Ugh, sorry for rambling.

Long story short: I feel terrible. sad.gif

And I'm absolutely dreading that I have to go through all of it again tomorrow.

i'm getting backaches and sometimes its s bad it hurts to breathe

but its noting fatal I know the cause but knowing whats hurting you dose not relieve the pain

so not good

Annoyed and very irritable. It's been one of /those/ days again.

Ready to face a new day, feel pretty good.

Good and satisfied. Looks like my home made feta cheese pizza is a sweeping success! biggrin.gif

Hungry, hot and tired. Been going through the garage, looking for stuff to get rid of and it felt like i was baking in an oven in there. I will not complain one bit when Winter comes. =_=;

Pretty bad. I've had a headache for over 14 hours now hopefully it will go away soon.