Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm in a great mood. The trip to the store was annoying as usual, but what I found made it worth it. A few weeks ago I had found a movie that I had been wanting for a good while now. I bought it and took it home only to find out it was damaged. I tried to return it three times before they just gave me my money back because they didn't have anymore in stock. I tried asking several times after wards and they said "If you don't see it, we don't have it." - Rude as always. dry.gif But this week they had it. Only one of it and when I saw it I was like the seagulls in Finding Nemo.

"Miine!" laugh.gif

Tired, but really happy. I'm going to spend the day with my boyfriend and I'm trying to wake myself up. I wish i had gotten better sleep last night.

In a nutshell, I don't know what I'm feeling.

I guess unwanted for the most part. I just don't see much point in... me.

Edited by Chicogal

I feel sad. I tend to be misunderstood quite frequently. I hurt people unintentionally because they not understand my meaning. It's just sad. It makes me feel like this poem. Alright, maybe the wonderful lady Leyah made it too noble.

*inserts a lovely poem*

Dilemma of Misunderstandings

by Leyah Dizon

The dilemma of misunderstnadings

Is an enemy of every good man

His acts of kindness done for assisting

Misjudged as an evil, treacherous plan.

Betraying was not ever his motive.

It never even came across his mind.

A helpin hand was what he longed to give

But help his friend did not seem to find.

Not all harsh, strict actions are meant to harm

Some people are kind, but they are phonies.

True friends aren't those always warm.

They are those who fix your moralities.

It is not always about acceptance;

It is not always bliss between friends;

He longed the better for his aquaintance.

Instead, his act became their friendship's end.

Therefore, he lost a very dear ally,

Simply caused by mere misapprehension.

That is how un-ironically

misunderstandings become dilemmas.

My stomach has been bothering me all day and I have hardly any energy. But, my boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow and I really hope i'm feeling better by then. there's no way I can miss it. sad.gif

Absolutely creeped out. Like, creeped out in a maybe-I'll-go-sleep-on-the-floor-in-my-mom's-bedroom way.

So I was in my room, lights on, with the door cracked about an inch wide. All of the sudden it creaks open about an additional four inches. At first I assumed it was one of the cats pushing their way inside, so I called out to them. When there was no response, I got up and looked outside the door.

No cats.

So I went into the hallway, turned the light out, and went looking for the cats to see if they'd been up walking around. Well, downstairs I find both of the cats in our house asleep, looking as though they haven't moved for a while.

What made my door open? Sometimes the air conditioning creates a suction that will close the door, but never has it opened because of the AC. Also, it doesn't even sound like the AC is running at the moment.

Yep. So I'm creeped out thinking about this. This isn't the first thing like this that's happened in this house either. I've experienced the photos getting crooked, lights flickering, and stuff falling about a month ago, but things had calmed down till this. Perhaps it was one of the spirits of one of our deceased cats, which is very possible considering that everyone in the family has had multiple experiences w/ our cat ghosts. I've never gotten any bad vibes per se, but I'm almost positive there's a spirit here, whether it be a kitty or something else.

Either way.

Creepy. unsure.gif

Absolutely creeped out. Like, creeped out in a maybe-I'll-go-sleep-on-the-floor-in-my-mom's-bedroom way.

So I was in my room, lights on, with the door cracked about an inch wide. All of the sudden it creaks open about an additional four inches. At first I assumed it was one of the cats pushing their way inside, so I called out to them. When there was no response, I got up and looked outside the door.

No cats.

So I went into the hallway, turned the light out, and went looking for the cats to see if they'd been up walking around. Well, downstairs I find both of the cats in our house asleep, looking as though they haven't moved for a while.

What made my door open? Sometimes the air conditioning creates a suction that will close the door, but never has it opened because of the AC. Also, it doesn't even sound like the AC is running at the moment.

Yep. So I'm creeped out thinking about this. This isn't the first thing like this that's happened in this house either. I've experienced the photos getting crooked, lights flickering, and stuff falling about a month ago, but things had calmed down till this. Perhaps it was one of the spirits of one of our deceased cats, which is very possible considering that everyone in the family has had multiple experiences w/ our cat ghosts. I've never gotten any bad vibes per se, but I'm almost positive there's a spirit here, whether it be a kitty or something else.

Either way.

Creepy.  unsure.gif

Many years ago I experienced a few things that usually I do not mention because I would prefer avoiding to be considered insane. Maybe I'm insane but why would I let others know? Other than you guys but here I'm protected by anonymity.

Anyway, a kitten and an adult cat that I liked a lot passed away unexpectedly. Until I moved out I kept seeing or hearing them. Not really seeing. Just the tail of a cat going under the bed when no cat was in the room and no living cat in the house had a cream or white tail like the ones I had lost. Or waking up and hearing a cat purring when no cats were in the room.

Do I believe in ghosts, feline or human? I guess I do since then. Am I afraid? Not really, I do not think that ghosts would have bad intentions or could harm anybody.

Anyway, if you are not feeling comfortable, your mom's bedroom seems like a great option, what about her bed instead of the floor?

Edited by _Sin_

^ That is a bit creepy, but if it is indeed a spirit from one of your felines that have passed on, perhaps they're simply lonely in their afterlife and seeking your affection as they once did when they were alive? There's nothing wrong with believing in spirits, especially one of a beloved pet. If you're not getting any bad vibes from it, then perhaps it's nothing to fear. Just a pet who loved you so much that its spirit lingers on because it misses you. Still, I don't blame you one bit for being freaked out and perhaps you should ask your mother if she's experienced anything odd lately as well and go from there.

~*~

I feel horrible in more ways than one. Physically I'm a total wreck. My throat hurts, I've been coughing all night, I couldn't sleep well. I don't have a fever, but that doesn't mean I might not be catching something. I'm cramping like there's no tomorrow and because of this I have to freaking miss my boyfriend's Birthday. It really freaking sucks because I had been looking forward to it for over a week now and mother nature chooses THIS time to spring this on me?! It couldn't have waited a few more days? *headdesk* Ugh~ I really hope I can make it up to him, but I need to get better first. Bad week. sad.gif

Feeling lazy and sick, but I have a lot of work to prepare for my exam unfortunately ='(

Like a Thunderstorm is raging inside me. (See my latest rant thread post for the reason why). This past week has been so stressful and I just wish I could have one good day to be myself by myself and cast all the worries and stress away.

Exited,i got great news today, literally news on TV that effects me positively and what i am able to do from where i am

I'm laughing like the world's biggest idiot. laugh.gif I'm playing Bubble Witch Saga 2 on Facebook and I passed a level, but for ten minutes straight I hear a bubble bouncing stuck between two spiders and they keep adding me points, but I can't complete the level until it falls into cauldrons and it can't get through! xd.png

Feeling sick and hoping that I'm not coming down with something two days before school starts. I'm also very bored and incapable of relaxing but I guess I should enjoy having nothing to do while I can.

Feeling sick and hoping that I'm not coming down with something two days before school starts. I'm also very bored and incapable of relaxing but I guess I should enjoy having nothing to do while I can.

SAME!! I feel like I have fever, but school starts on Tuesday and ughghghgh! sad.gif

So I'm feeling anxious. And not exactly 100%. Great.

Lazy, I just ate like an elephant and just want to fall over and sleep.

Very tired. Just spent the day with my boyfriend and had a lot of fun. We took a walk downtown and now I'm ready to crash for the night. I won't have any troubles sleeping that's for sure.

Upset that I can't function as a normal human. My anxiety is a part of me that I am very, very used to, but sometimes it sucks to realize that I can't do normal things. A really cute girl is interested in me but I know better than to pursue any kind of relationship right now. I wish I could but sadly I cannot.

isn't it just so fun to have emotional disorders

On a totally unrelated note I discovered today that I do in fact like almond milk, which is exciting because apparently I have a lactose sensitivity! My digestive system is turning against my love for all things dairy but it's ok because almond milk is kind of delicious! So that makes me feel a little happy :-)