Syiren

How are you feeling?

Really proud of myself. I know lots of people have trouble getting xenos, so I try to gift to whoever asks, or trade them for easy stuff like nice checkers.

A tad hungry. I missed lunch because...reasons. places. boring stuff. Also feeling really nostalgic because of a song from Owl City.

Super stressed thinking about how much I have to get done within the next month + the fact that I will be applying to colleges very soon + the fact that in a year I will be going off to college and I'm just not ready at all.

I feel like I gotta say things but I dunno what to say at the same time. Like words are stickin in my throat. :// It's a very 'meh' day. I've been avoiding people.

Frustrated.

Perhaps I should take a small break from the thing that is frustrating me? Nah.

hungry. I missed lunch again. I've been doing that a lot lately. lol. laugh.gif Other than that I'm pretty good. biggrin.gif

Anxious. Have to be at work in less then an hour. Dunwanna go.

14 hours of nasty migraine. Cant eat, cant drink, and bright lights (as in looking outside to see where the kids are) are causing instant dizziness (almost passed out). Would be great if I could actually take a painkiller right about now.

Groggy. I woke up a bit too early and although tired, I was unable to go back to sleep. I hope I can wake up soon. I've got a lot to do today. dry.gif

Somehow sad and moody, I got overly jealous of my friend's drawing skills and felt like I can do nothing myself.

I'm also worried about Saturday - the previously mentioned friend hosts a meetup in a nearby amusement park, and I'm going to go there too. unsure.gif I hope it won't be like it was last time, I was completely quiet and overall awkward.

tired, cranky and I think my tummy is not in good shape from the constant change in temperature of the weather mellow.gif