Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sleepy. Very sleepy. Always sleepy. There is never a time where I am not sleepy.

I'm pretty hungry too.

I was having a good day, now I'm irritable and cranky.

My lip feels a little numb - I've been to the dentist to fix some cavities and took an anaesthetic.

Angry. Ah, such little, stupid things that can spoil a whole day, eh?

Been trying to get my mind off of it, but it just gave me a headache.

Angry. Ah, such little, stupid things that can spoil a whole day, eh?

Been trying to get my mind off of it, but it just gave me a headache.

Aww... Don't get little things spoil your day. No one can get perfectly good days if they keep on concentrating on those annoying little things. Simply take a nap if you can to forget them.

Aww... Don't get little things spoil your day. No one can get perfectly good days if they keep on concentrating on those annoying little things. Simply take a nap if you can to forget them.

You're right, I should not let those pesky little things get in the way of having a good day.

-

To stay on topic, I'm feeling pretty happy now. Still kind of angry over what happened earlier, but I have better things to focus on now. smile.gif

Tired and fighting a slight headache. I swear, this day has been nothing but horrible and gloomy. I'm just glad its over and I can only hope its better tomorrow. I also think I might be coming down with something. I've been sniffling all day and my nose keeps wanting to run.

Happy to have seen my friend, but sad for hearing about Cecil. How foul and awful it is to me is even worsened by the fact that he was killed by a dentist (or at least I heard so). But whoever he is... I hope he pays.

Feel like my nerves are on fire, another 3 or so hours until my appointment and my nerves are shot.

Really bloody tired. I had a seriously long day and I'm ready for a sleep.

Super excited. One of my former classmates came to my city from Dubai after 13 years of us not seeing each other. We went out last night and it was so much fun, and maybe I'll see her again today! biggrin.gif

I'm doing a lot better today than I was doing yesterday. I had a dentist appointment and I'm absolutely terrified of the dentist. I kept my eyes closed pretty much the whole time I was in the chair, but he fixed the tooth I was having problems with at least(though I'll be forced to get a root canal when this filling breaks).

Tired, run down, exhausted. I just want to curl up in bed and fall asleep. I don't care if it's not even 7 PM yet.

Feeling inspired to continue on writing... biggrin.gif And they're not research papers too which I have great difficulty! They're short stories and poems.

Still not properly awakened. God, people like me never get enough sleep! ohmy.gif