Syiren

How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good, the thing that happened with the news reporters in Virginia made me feel a little down though..

I'm lazy right now. I don't really want to put my shoes on and take the garbage out. Since I live on the second floor, and on the opposite of the building, it's a bit of a walk to get there.

Stomach ache, too much lasagna. Uuuuuuuughhhhhhh...

Annoyed. ^ He ate all the lasagna.

Got a headache. sad.gif

Likewise, headachey weather is not fun, mixed in with some tiredness from lack of sleeping at night dry.gif

Currently?

My nose is a little stuffy from a combination of allergies and the cold I'm getting over it. My throat is also mildly scratchy from the cold. Other than that, I feel great!

Hello, DragCave, I'm not dead. o/

Uhh, I feel like the world is telling me things that I've thought myself not long ago, but for whatever reason I changed my mind and everything's crumbling around me as I sit in the ashes watching it happen.

I don't even know if that sentence made sense. I feel very stressed and unable to focus on anything.

I'm super sad and angry with myself. I pay a small fortune for a perfect MAC lip liner and... it slips out of my bag in the city bus and is now gone forever. mad.gif

I have to go buy another one with some money I had planned to save up for a new phone, and I'm not happy about it at all.

I'm feeling good everything is going great here today...

Life is Good!...

I feel fine! Maybe a little tired, but that's just about how I should be feeling at this time of night.

I'm good. There's a lot of things to be grateful about. Lots of opportunities like having this business while still in my last year in college. It's awfully tiring but fulfilling at the same time.

Summary: Tired, but happy tired. At least it's Sunday and I was well-rested today. biggrin.gif Tomorrow is a holiday (local holiday = National Heroes Day) so I get another day off.

Just made vanilla pudding and I'm feeling much better. Cooking helps me relax. smile.gif

I'm kinda exited and scared and sad at the same time 'cause school is starting on tuesday mad.gif

Those days are long gone for me, but I have an exam on that very same day, so meh. tongue.gif

I'm feeling so hungry right now, but I have to wait just a tad bit for the minced meat to melt a little so I can make bolognaise sauce and pasta for dinner. happy.gif

Exams on the first day of school ;_;

It's 2 am and I just finished studying. Nervous and tired, ugh.

Dreading school tomorrow, even though I know I shouldn't be, because this year my school is actually really nice.

Groggy. All this wet weather has not been doing my sleep any favors at night. My sinuses are all messed up and my throat is sore from constantly having to clear it. sad.gif Also stressed because of the dumb weather and not knowing how much more rain the dumb roof can handle because it's been leaking in a corner. Stupid porch has also been flooding a bit. *moans* And to top it all off my dumb internet signal has not been working at home again. I blame it on the stupid storms. It was working fine until they rolled in. dry.gif

.....*headdesk*

Week long vacation finally started.

Relaxed, excited and generally lazy!

Disgusting.

I've been doing some serious plumbing in the house.. fixing things that have been neglected on account of not having funds. Garbage disposal and dishwasher are fixed and cleaned, after having to sit a week waiting for funds (omg ew.) Toilet repaired (small bathroom has not been used since we moved in...) and resealed, bathroom sinks both fixed for slow drainage issues. Next up is getting into the attic to insulate all of the pipes (because the idiot who owns this place hasnt bothered and im tired of fixing busted pipes every winter from them freezing)

Sick. Got a spider bite yesterday but thought it was just a mosquito nip up until a few hours ago. It got hot, red and painful. Might be a brown recluse bite. Here's to hoping I don't have to go to the ER tonight.

I don't know. I took a long break from here due to some mental illness stuff and only just came back, I feel really bad about abandoning all the RPs I was in, but I'm getting back into playing the game a lot which is kinda nice.

In my personal life, it's really all over the place. I'm being treated horribly and witch-hunted by some people who used to be friends with my partner. They've made up a lot of lies about me and now a lot of people absolutely hate me and I don't have any opportunity to defend myself, so I'm just trying to keep to myself and avoid everybody. It's been a rough year. It's my birthday today though, so lets hope it gets better from there.