Syiren

How are you feeling?

On cloud 9 to be honest. Got plans to hang out with my boyfriend this weekend and going to watch a great movie in a bit. Also spent the day at the shop watching five kittens and getting to interact with them. Talk about a cuteness overload. lol. wub.gif Yup, aside from my AC busting *whimpers* today was a great day. biggrin.gif

excited because I'll get to see my boyfriend soon.

I reserved treatment on Wednesday morning, but I misunderstood it was today so feels tired now. Edited by sh20000sh

Great! I just powered through a 4-page literature analysis, which was my last summer assignment. Now I only have to focus on my online class until school starts back up.

Emotionally: Great. Today was good as was this past weekend. Everything went awesome and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to hang out with my boyfriend.

Physically: In much pain. Bloating, cramping, irritating pain. Not looking forward to the mood swings. dry.gif

Anxious. I've got to do a 15 min presentation on a fake biotech company producing genetically modified bees tomorrow and I don't know if the other people in my group are all on the same page information-wise :I

We haven't even finish the research paper or PowerPoint yet, so yeah. Definitely nervous.

Completely exhausted. =_=; It was so busy at the shop today. Several large donations to go through and then the five kittens got out of their pen so myself and two other girls had to run around the store trying to catch the sneaky little twerps. That took a bit. Now I just want to sit back, relax and do absolutely nothing. ....except eat.

I feel restless. I just want the day to go to 8 pm already. What's with 8 pm? tongue.gif Driving lessons and something to look forward today.

Oh. My. God.

Just rewatched Eragon w/sisters and BFF. What an amazing movie! It's been at least 8 years since I watched it and I only just remembered just how awesome it is. Best of all my BFF is hooked as well biggrin.gif I am so grateful for her, she is so sweet and caring and she's into LoTR, Sherlock and now Eragon just like me biggrin.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

Stomach's still a bit queezy, but I feel better than I did last night. That was brutal. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. sad.gif

Nervous, but charged and excited. We're at a martial arts tournament. I don't even compete till tomorrow, but watching all these fighters is amazing.

Aside from extremely sleep deprived and depressed I am also happy and excited because in one week and three days my boyfriend will be here in LA to see me and I'm a get to spend a whole week with him. Its much needed time with him and I can't wait.

Frustrated as heck. There is absolutely NO reason why the amount of that crap is ten more percent than the stuff that I have been working my butt off trying to spread...wow, just wow.

Useless and worthless

♥♥♥

~

Feeling good. I renamed a lot of dragons, gave names to my Tea army, and fixed my messy custom sort. I feel far less cluttered now that I have a neat scroll. Irl-wise, I'm caffeine-deprived and anxious about leaving my house for a 4-day vacation, but lbr, I'm always anxious about something :P

Today is a great day. I started my new job and my cat gave me a great laugh! She tried to jump off the table and failed.

Kinda mad at myself, I sliced my ankle pretty deep with my razor while shaving my legs.

Ow~ I know how much that hurts. I did that to my underarm not long ago. All because I was in a hurry. >.<;

@Hunter161 - I'd run out of room if I told you all the things my cats have done to make me laugh. My tabby is a total clown. xd.png

~*~

My day was so busy. I honestly don't know how I'm still awake. Aside from running around town I had to go around the house looking for things to throw in this weekend's yard sale, which we might not even have if it rains like the weather man says it's going to. fricking 50% and it'll probably go up as the week progresses. Joy. dry.gif