Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired as heck. I have to start re-reading some stuff for my final exam tomorrow and it could make or break my entire exam. Better snap out of it and get to work!

A bit tired, and my knee hurts. I twisted it while at the shop today and its been hurting ever since. It feels like a nasty bruise. :/

Yesterday I was feeling euphoric, I finally passed the final I tried to pass for three times in a row! blink.gif

ย 

user posted image

ย 

Right now I feel tired as hell. I slept for a good deal of hours, but I'm still so exhausted from yesterday and I'm not half a person I usually am. tongue.gif

Happy. Our budgie is singing all day and it entertains me since this morning. wub.gif

But also sad because it seems that one of mum's thujas has withered. sad.gif

Really upset with my cousin. She insists that my sister and I appear on her wedding day as some of her closest relatives, and yet she didn't even think about inviting us to her bachelorette party which was last night. mad.gif You could invite an entire army of your friends, but didn't even bother to ask your cousins? We are related, censorkip.gif it! mad.gif

I really wish that I could censorkip.gif the wedding and not attend it, but mum insists that we should go even though the rest of our family is either not invited or refuses to attend the party after the church ceremony (I know it sounds weird, but it's complicated).

hey silv if it makes you feel any better (some how), my dad wants all his kids to be at his 3rd wedding to do some special ceremony thing....... and you always have a choice, I don't want to go to my dads wedding because he was hardly there and he has had ample amount of time to interact and call me, xd.png I feel like I am getting off topic, but yea, you always have a choice, just talk with your mother (and father..... idk) and just explain how you feel.

ย 

well anyways I feel confused, about....... kids wanting to grow up so quickly........ it does baffles me that they do not see time as I do, I see time as an endless thing but we are not, we have at least 100 years of living........... even though I am technically a kid myself.....

ย 

also I am feeling nervous about this week.... I turn 18 on Thursday (Friday morning/midday for you Americans), and I don't feel prepared..........

I'm annoyed. My team was told to use a specific letter template, but it turns out that over the last few weeks everyone just independently altered it to their liking until I was the only one using the orginal. I pointed out how unprofessional it looks for us to be sending out different letters (we are apart of a large company and some people even had incorrect grammar and inconsistent formatting in theirs!) but my boss was like, "Meh, not really important".

I guess it isn't actually that important in the great scheme of things but it's this sort of attitude that causes the host of other little problems that we have. No one ever gets pulled up on crap like this and then when something does come of it we all suffer.

I am definitely a perfectionist and a stickler for the rules but our team's job is literally to analyse details and find mistakes in the work of others.

So. Much. GRRR.

ย 

I feel good, here at MFM saying good bye too my friends and getting ready too head back home./..

ย 

Life is good!...

Like the worst idiot on this planet.

Google the Darwin Awards. You'll be reassured that your feelings are far from truth.

Sick! My brother picked up something from his school, then passed it on to me. I've been feeling bad for three days now, and something tells me this is a bug that's gonna last.

The sorrow is never ending. All I've been wanting to do for the past few weeks especially is just curl up in bed and ignore the world. I'm getting sick of it. I'm sick of feeling like this but it won't stop. I've been stuck in this pit for months. I just don't feel right. Nothing feels right.

Also my back is killing me. I've got lovely bruises scattered about my body, 75% of which I'm unsure of their origin. I've been having stomach cramps for seemingly no reason. There's the occasional sharp but short headache. Neck hurts, too, because I subconsciously lean forward as I draw traditionally and digitally. I swear I need to tie my head to the back of this chair or something.

AND for the past four or five days or so, my eyebrow twitches every few minutes. It's so annoying.

ย 

Translation: I feel terrible, physically and otherwise.

I need hugs. Q~Q

I don't know how to comfort people but I wish you well, Pahili. *awkwardly hugs, pets Pahili or something* May you be blest in life or something.

ย 

I feel I do not have anything to do, which is good because I have been feeling tired the past days.

Horrible. My niece gave me her bug and now I'm starting to get a bad cold. It wouldn't be so bad if my nose would stop running like a fossit. I hardly got any sleep last night because of it. I just want to curl up in bed and stay there for a week. sad.gif

The sorrow is never ending. All I've been wanting to do for the past few weeks especially is just curl up in bed and ignore the world. I'm getting sick of it. I'm sick of feeling like this but it won't stop. I've been stuck in this pit for months. I just don't feel right. Nothing feels right.

Also my back is killing me. I've got lovely bruises scattered about my body, 75% of which I'm unsure of their origin. I've been having stomach cramps for seemingly no reason. There's the occasional sharp but short headache. Neck hurts, too, because I subconsciously lean forward as I draw traditionally and digitally. I swear I need to tie my head to the back of this chair or something.

AND for the past four or five days or so, my eyebrow twitches every few minutes. It's so annoying.

ย 

Translation: I feel terrible, physically and otherwise.

I need hugs. Q~Q

That's too bad, I wish I could comfort you in any way. sad.gif But here, have a hug from me instead. wub.gif *sends a hug*

I'm feeling like watching "House of cards" further, but I have to study. Good heavens, why must I always get hooked on a TV series shortly before finals? ohmy.gif

Partly inspired to write my "novel" type of thing, fiction so to say that I'm working on since 2013. smile.gif But I have another final exam to study for so I'm super sad. sad.gif