Syiren

How are you feeling?

Spent almost three hours lying awake before I finally decided to get up. For whatever reason, I immediately started on my homework. I feel motivated for no good reason. Not complaining, just confused. I feel good. It's scary.

I'm sick today sad.gif. I went to bed last night with chills, woke up with the flu. I hate being sick.

I kind of want to scream. Phone, please work. Pleeeaaase work. I can't afford another one. :<

Physically tired and pretty crappy. My luck however seems to be fairly good for once. Two out of three? Not bad considering what the two items were. happy.gif

Both annoyed and hopeful. The Tories won the election. Hopefully now it's not a coalition goverment they might start keeping their promises.

*Chases herd of Daydream dragons away.*

Yeah. Right. Lol.

Still can't shake the hope that things might improve though.

Exhausted. It's already past 4:30am here but I can't sleep.

Awful. I forgot my allergy medicine this morning, and it is 30 degrees out and the pollen cout is through the roof. I just took it now, but it takes 30 minutes to kick in and it's also non-drowsy, meaning I will get no sleep tonight.

On the other hand, I'm going to a fundraiser where I play video games for 12 hours tomorrow, so that will be nice.

Fed up, tired and just generally slightly emotional at the moment.

My arm is sore, but I feel good over all...

What did you do to your arm?

I feel pretty good...

I'm feeling good, just got home from the range...

Very scatterbrained. I genuinely can't stay focused on any one thing for more than five minutes right now. My thoughts wander the first chance they get more so than usual. =_=

Exhausted and sort of lonely. I helped my mother set the pool up earlier today. Of course, the pool just had to have leaks. We will be fixing these tomorrow.

Pretty excited and full of energy. Just got inspired and I'm itching to get started. happy.gif

Very tired both physically and mentally.

I graduated today (B.S. Biochem) though so that was exciting.

Very tired both physically and mentally.

I graduated today (B.S. Biochem) though so that was exciting.

That is a great accomplishment! I'm so sorry about your exhaustion, but I hope you feel better soon and seriously, congratulations!

I feel great today, everything is looking good for me today!...

Tired and annoyed. I've been waking up at least two hours earlier than I want to and have a hard time going back to sleep. Annoyed because people don't understand the incredibly important "don't come near me when I'm drawing" rule. It feels like someone watching over my shoulder when I'm writing in a personal diary or writing a personal email or something along those lines. As soon as someone's within viewing range of what I'm doing, everything comes to a screeching halt. Know what I mean? There has to be other people out there who feel the same way.