Syiren

How are you feeling?

Horrible cramps this morning.... I'm doing ok now. We had a storm go thru... now it's just raining

Tired of working, looking forward to og home and eat leftovers from Saturday's homecoming party wink.gif

Other than having these stomach cramps, I'm doing pretty good smile.gif.

I don't know just how I feel right everything seems too going wrong and I don't know why!... sad.gif

I've got a weird persistent headache going on and I feel tired despite a full night's rest, but...still alive, so *thumbs up*

Life is good, I'm still alive. Just a wee bit tired tonight, tomorrow is a new day. smile.gif

I was feeling lonely earlier but now, after some roleplaying is happy to be accepted in society- even if it's online society.

Ugh, I've had this annoying headache ever since I woke up. I took something for it, but it hasn't kicked in yet, even though it's been over an hour. I also slept on my neck wrong, so that's probably why my head hurts. Teh weather outside isn't helping either. Bleck. What a gloomy day. dry.gif

I got part of my toenail removed yesterday; I have recurring problems with it being ingrown on that toe. So, it's tender right now; sore if I walk.

Just had a moment of self-discovery - in a good way. It was unexpected and I'm sorta overwhelmed by it.

I've been missing that sense of belonging for a long time now; it's really nice to have it back.

Here's hoping that all of you find a little joy in your day.

I think I'm possibly coming down with something. I woke up this morning feeling so dizzy and for once I was grateful for the small hallway. I'm also feeling so queasy right now. If I look at any food my stomach starts doing flips and I have a slight fever. Today is not going to be fun. sleep.gif;

Pretty darn good. smile.gif Day started out crazy and busy and I was feeling pretty ragged, but ever since I got back from the store my luck's done a 180. happy.gif

Annoyed I still have a toothache.

How odd. I was about to post the same thing. ohmy.gif I got this dream of having a terrible toothache and fear that it might come off, only to wake up being relieved of it although apparently, I must have twist and turn in my sleep because my jaw is in a position where it's pushing my teeth painfully.

Physically tired as I have a pain in my wrist for about a week, but I had a lovely day today.

I'm hungry and there is nothing here that I want ;-;.

Stressed because I have a friend coming over tomorrow and my house is a mess. I've been running myself ragged trying to tidy up, and now on top of everything else I've not got a headache coming on. Since I'm now sensitive to light and sound that means it's a migraine. joy. =_=; I really didn't need this right now.

absolutely amazing because i finally saw my best friend again tonight for the first time in a looong time and she just seems so much happier, so much healthier, and we had SUCH a good time and i am so happy because i just love that girl so much (:

but a lil bit sad because my other friend is going through a really tough break up and i hate to see her so sad and self-destructive. but she'll be ok