Syiren

How are you feeling?

rping drama making me really want to leave the site I was on because:

1.) The owner takes rping way too seriously and even called my way 'less advanced than the rest of us'.

Mind you I'm creating an alien race and so I am suddenly expected to dedicate all my time to it? Like I don't have other things like a blog and now taking commissions and a life?

2.) The dropping of the character just happened.

There was stuff leading up to it and I had changed the character a few times and even had a plan for the character to suddenly not appear as much to keep people happy.

And then the owner has the gall to compliment the canon character I play (or played) on there like...the OC I can't use on every site but as long as the canon is still free I can play that one anywhere >.>

And a friend isn't going to join so why continue to go on there?

Like dookie. My son had strep throat and guess who got it....ME. So his Dad and step-mom took him through tomorrow so I can try to get some rest. Needless to say I have been sleeping most of the time he has been with them. My plans for the weekend went bye bye. *mutters* I wanted weekend fun dammit. dry.gif

Pooped. Today has been so busy I don't even know half of what happened. It's all a blur. laugh.gif I think I'll just sit back, relax and play Kingdom Hearts 2.

Very happy~ I played with my friend on Mario Kart 8 online recently, had so much fun. smile.gifoh, if only i can stay this happy heh...

I was fine, but something broke. I think I broke myself a bit. Just narrowly escaped a complete meltdown by *this* much. Still sitting on the edge of neutral and broken. I'll be fine soon, I hope.

I'm feeling great Dale JR won the race!... biggrin.gif

Great, though today started out pretty bad with almost passing out and vomiting huh.gif

I feel like censorkip.gif. Just woke up with a terrible headache; I need to relieve a hangover with some food.

happy.gif I'm feeling refreshed. Past feeling of impatience and anger from last two days has faded by now. Thank heaven!

A little irritated and hungry. Internet connection's so crappy It won't even let me load older messages and reply to them. dry.gif

Just woke up. I feel a bit nauseated. Think I might be dehydrated. :/

Just so tired of people u_____u I want to crawl into a hermit hole and lash out with claws at passerbys' legs.

I'm feeling great Dale JR won the race!... biggrin.gif

I'm glad he won 😊 it was a great day, for the both of you

A little hungry and tired from everything I've been doing today. Had to cut my errands short. Didn't expect the off an' on rain. :/

Feeling good and having a cup of coffee...