TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Cute, but a little too cute. I think the babyish face and large limbs are what's doing it. They are very well done, though, and I love the tails.

They aren't?D: Aww... Darn it. I really wanted to catch it. Do you really think that people are gifting them already?

It's because I have difficulty when it comes to catching old LEs in the AP the year(s) after their release because my internet at home is really slow.>.<

Some people like to gift their second christmas egg in the first few days after christmas, so I'd keep an eye on the trading forums (departure thread, gifting threads etc.)

However, there's always the chance of getting them next year, when people start breeding them ^^ If not the AP, again the gifting threads

not a huge fan of them, but they look okay enough.

Their tail looks like broccoli to me, but with only two CB's, I just can't bear to give one of them an undignified name like Broccoli Butt, LOL!

Aww, those sprites are adorable! I love the little mat of fur at the end of their tail that looks like a sprig of mistletoe, as well as their little horns. (Something tells me they'd go well with green Undines or Neotropicals, but I'll have to test this theory.) I don't really mind the 'non-Christmasy' look much- it's a nice change from the previous sprites, plus it's a nice treat for people who may not celebrate Christmas that are on the site.

I like the extra information on them too- really like the idea of them being able to regulate the temperature within their caves. Like giant, magical thermostats. tongue.gif

Also loving the mana event too, though I sometimes wish the personal mana bar wouldn't max out so quickly so I could keep collecting and earning stuff. Really hope that the mana game sticks around after the holidays- I've enjoyed playing it, and maybe it could give you other rewards outside of the holiday season, if such a thing happens.

Good job, all who were involved!

Ooohhh they're purty! I love the tail. And the wings. Very nice! Thank you to PieMaster for giving us more info about these awesome Mistletoes!

Woke up 4 minutes ago and logged on. First groggy thought I had was "UNDINE x HOLIDAY 14 THUWEDS!" Christmas was 3 days ago. I still want to know how much sugar I consumed.

Thank you Pie and Tiki! They're not overly done with a ton of colors, like your typical Christmas colors, but they're simple, yet elegant. I just love the design. Plus, these dragons will look good with tons of different mates!

I find it hilarious that Reed is teasing Aurora when he is just as, if not more, reindeer looking than her. xd.png

(Actually now I kind of want to try Yulebuck x Solstice next year...)

The new dragons don't look super Christmas to me, because I am apparently fixated on RED WHITE GREEN RAWRRR when it comes to Christmas, but they're still super cute and I love the green/blue combo! I love the details on their faces and crests, and the texture in the wings and tail. Pretty little things. I actually thought they were gonna be teeny tiny Christmas tree dragons at first instead of Mistletoe until the adults grew up. biggrin.gif

They are cute dragons, but the colors are a little dull for Christmas.

And they somehow remind me of the Frosted Holly dragon from Tale of Dragons:

user posted image

I think that if their color was stronger/darker, they would look better. And maybe adding them a little of red?... don't know.

Their tail looks like broccoli to me, but with only two CB's, I just can't bear to give one of them an undignified name like Broccoli Butt, LOL!

I can:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7xKAA

Also chiming in with everyone else; I'm not particularly fond of them, but I do like the shading and color for the bodies.

Ah so they are Mistletoe dragons? Well, I was right for once, surprise! Not that it was too difficult to guess xd.png

While they probably won't be my favorite holiday, I personally adore the style, lovely work.

I like the colors, but their designs seems too clunky. I think a lot of it is their wings. Their bodies remind me of the terrae dragons. Last years was is still the most beautiful to me.

Hey, I actually like them. Wasn't expecting to by looking at the hatchies, but there is something frosty about them. Sure, these aren't as magnificent as the Solstices, because to me, Solstices will be very hard to overcome. But I like them.

...Also chiming in with everyone else; I'm not particularly fond of them, but I do like the shading and color for the bodies.

not 'everyone else'...

I absolutely LOVE them! My favorite colors, and the mistletoe tail! wub.gif They are my favorite Christmas dragons!

They are perfect just the way they are!

Thank you again for superb spriting, PieMaster, tikigurl91! smile.gif

Wow, they're certainly different from past Christmas dragons smile.gif

They're a nice conservative-style of Christmas breed. They'll look good with Green Nebs, Undines, Terrae, and maybe even the GoN's. Kudos to the Spriters for a different approach to the holiday style thumbs_up.png

(Love the codes of those two at the start of the thread "Snowball-Fight!)

Oh I love these Mistletoe Dragons! PieMaster, Tikigurl91 ya'll did a great job

Personally I never decorate for Christmas in Red/green I am a Blue/Silver person myself lol.

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Christmas fun! Thank you TJ and Spriters